Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s too soon to know whether Ada does or doesn’t have difficulties!! She’s certainly not advanced and spends a lot of time zoned out in front of a screen, just like Alf. She’s got an atypical crawl, which theoretically should resolve within a month, but doesn’t seem to be (not a judgement or comment on anyone else’s children, just an observation). Alf may have always been restricted by too small clothes and shoes, but Ada will suffer and be restricted with impractical shoes and outfits, all in the name of looking aesthetically pleasing. Alf’s difficulties become more obvious by the day, there’s plenty of time for Ada to go the same way. Or…she’ll be totally typical, and not happy to be shoved in a pram on the iPad all day long and she’ll give Ash hell

Reactions: 10
That crawling up the stairs video is so bizarre.
implying that Alf just got home and couldn’t wait to see Tommy when he’s in Pyjamas and has no shoes on so clearly hasn’t just got home. And why is Tommy loitering at the top of the stairs? -just go down and greet your son. And why film it & put it online-surely she’s not deliberately using her own son’s development issues to goad people. That would be low even for her.

Reactions: 13
2 dates in 9 months and she thinks that’s hard done by. Try 2 in 10 years thanks to no childcare and living away from all family (our choice)
None in almost 6 years because I’ve been single for almost 6 years! Weirdly, my life hasn’t just stayed the same as six years ago….

Reactions: 12
Last sentence I’ve said this a few times now. People don’t believe it’s possible but it is and it’s horrible. That woman has no business being near any child.

Reactions: 9
surely she’s not deliberately using her own son’s development issues to goad people
Of course she would.

She filmed and shared his distress at the iPad ban but it being in view.

She laughed that he was being told off for something and said let’s go and see.

She laughed that he was in vomit and diarrhoea overnight and thought that was also great content.

She’s used his hair as a tool for engagement.

Nothing is too low for her.

Reactions: 13
None in almost 6 years because I’ve been single for almost 6 years! Weirdly, my life hasn’t just stayed the same as six years ago….
mental isn’t it?! How life changes and doesn’t stay the same?! I got married 4 years ago and since then I’ve had a 3 year old and also recently found out I’m pregnant with twins! We’ve had one date since having our 3yo and I don’t think we will be having another for a very VERY long time.

Ohh time. The concept of time. Can you cope

Reactions: 21
100%. The kids are content and engagement which equals money. Good or bad doesn’t bother her, hence sultry half naked pics with her and Ada that could clearly be used on the dark web. She’s sick.

Reactions: 7
She hated that boy from utero

So the dog is now a support dog for granny? You mean you didn’t get rid of it because you grew bored of it then, Ashley? This bitch really will spin any line she can to make herself look saintly shame we all know she’s a demon.

Reactions: 11
Congratulations on hitting the Ashley James milestone of being single for 6 years!

You must now spend the rest of your life referring to being single for six years, and making insta reels and captions about this whenever possible.

Reactions: 23
Congratulations, I’ve got twins!

Reactions: 5
Congratulations on hitting the Ashley James milestone of being single for 6 years!

You must now spend the rest of your life referring to being single for six years, and making insta reels and captions about this whenever possible.
Do I get my own tattle thread if I do that?

Right this one bugged me because doesn’t it say she has 3 tattoos?

But then she regrets 2 of them, loves 1 of them and is indifferent about 1 of them?! That…makes 4?

no wonder she thinks Alf is advanced
I’m so glad it’s not just me that couldn’t get what she said

Who views houses 4 days before Christmas!! Obviously had the kitchen floor sorted out the ?!??

Reactions: 10
Even if they get an offer today everywhere is shut until January London is still months and months away. Gutted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.