Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is that a real actual note from the hospital though?! It sound fake. ‘And this is completely normal, please call into the surgery if you want to discuss this further’?!

She’s made it up! It would never be worded like that, and you don’t just get invited to drop into your local surgery at your convenience for a casual chat about a test result. And then the informal ‘thanks’.

Not buying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Fuck off Ashley.
More like you’ve been told that Alf has little to no core strength and would benefit from something like this to build those muscles and improve his stability.
The fact that he’s, what 3 weeks?, off of being 3 before she’s bothered her arse to help that little boy really grinds my gears.
Especially when it’s been discussed here for quite some time and we know she reads here as she can’t resist the little nods in our direction.
He should have been supported, and I don’t just mean in his buggy, long before now.
He’s been failed. Pure and simple.

wheres_whom

Oh my goodness! Alfie’s hair 😢.
He looks so dishevelled and I’m sorry to say borderline neglected now.
im not saying im a perfect mum in any way and sometimes mine look like they’ve been dragged through a bush! But we know that’s not the case with Poor Alf, they just don’t care 💔.
---
No this is crazy.

On first look I just assumed Alf was asleep on the train. He’s actually awake with a phone shoved in his face!! That’s how zombified he looks.

That poor poor boy is being so failed emotionally by everyone around him. You don’t need screens on a train! I just want to scoop him up and love him. They think because he lives in a £1m house and they take him to the Maldives he’s happy! I’ve never seen a more docile, lifeless child, why don’t they care guys I don’t understand !!!! Tommy if you’re reading this please do something because we know Ashley doesn’t care enough 💔💔. How can anyone think this mobility is normal, he is 3 next month. Sorry guys just shocked at what I’ve seen today.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Most parents make sure their kids look perfect. Clean, new clothes, happy, full tummies etc and then neglect themselves with hair in messy buns and still wearing the same clothes from years ago to prioritise their children’s needs.

She’s a selfish disgrace!

Mousejen

Ashley would rather flutter her eyelashes in to her phone (whilst marvelling about the scarf bringing out her eye colour) than interact with her child.... pretty much sums up her parenting style 😂

willowtree2

VIP Member
Wow publicly acknowledging your negligent shit parenting. She’s brave. And still not doing anything to help Alf.

Morning Ash 😂👋🏼

• Heart
  • Sad

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
All the nurses and firemen in the world can’t undo three years of physical neglect by his parents who have IGNORED the fact that his mobility needs help.

And it’s okay to need help. It’s fine. Lots of people need support with all sorts of things.

What’s not okay is ignoring it, pretending it isn’t there, or just plain ignorance.

I don’t believe that they are seeking help for him already. Ashley would document it somehow - ‘Oh what a busy day and now I’m waiting here and they’re late’ *inserts photo of paeds waiting room*

If he were having help for mobility, there would (I think) be advice on footwear. That advice would not be *whatever is kindly gifted* and fuck the size.

Is this why he’s always in a pushchair, because they’re ignoring it? Or do they just think he’s slow or clumsy? Either way, someone close to them, who they will listen to, needs to say something.

Step up for that poor little boy who doesn’t have his own voice, before more damage is done.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
Never thought I’d say this, but to be fair to Ash I’m glad she didn’t use Alf for press pics. If she did, we’d bash her for it. We think Alf has delays and all that flashing and loud noises probably would’ve freaked him.

I’ve been to a couple press events like that one and they are intense for adults let alone children. It makes me angry actually how they think it’s ok to shove kids in front of paps for the Daily Fail.

However, Alfs hair is turning to dreadlocks, they don’t brush it nor cut it. He looks an absolute MESS 💔 Ada is dressed to the nines so I’m assuming she was never going to use Alf and always use Ada as the prop.

• Heart
I can’t imagine there’d be many “sober curious” people left after that event. I haven’t had a drink in 5+ years and the footage alone makes me want to grab a pre-mixed cocktail. And it’s only 5am here 🫠

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Same reason she won’t cut his hair. Wants people to comment or say he’s a girl. She’d love it. Sad cunt with no personality.
lovely day x

• Haha
  • Heart

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
I hate her.
Really and truly.
Don’t come at me with talk of matted hair and W sitting like it’s a one off?
That boy looks scruffy all the time and has clear posture, gait and mobility issues but lets all give her a free pass cause she had to bribe him with a chocolate to get a photo.
Not a chance.
Rather than sitting there thinking you’re being clever throwing hints our way use your time to get your son some bloody help.

• Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Why is she having to do all that “whilst feeding” surely at approaching a year, Ada isn’t feeding constantly all evening like a newborn? I imagine she hides upstairs telling Tommy she can’t do more because she’s feeding when in reality surely it’s a 20 min feed on the evening (easily done whilst playing with Alf or reading stories or watching him in the bath or whatever) and then a feed to sleep. I don’t know anyone other than maybe if their baby is sick that feeds ALL evening beyond newborn days!

littlepup

VIP Member
The worst thing to happen to her during lockdown was get pregnant.

Many people would be happy about that or if totally against it, there are options.
I thank the stars every day that I started a new relationship before lockdown and it accelerated due to it. I feel had that not have happened it would probably have robbed me of chance to have kids. My same age friend who would desperately love to settle down and have children spent miserable months alone (before bubbles came in) and unable to meet anyone. Losing a year when you’re 38/39 is not easy.

Ash always says ‘I never wanted kids but mother nature had other ideas’ - as if it was entirely beyond her control and forced upon her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Love2lurk

It’s odd that she can’t seem to grasp the concept that life moves on. We all did things years ago that we now can’t/don’t wish to do anymore.

Is life after the kids the same for anyone?!

She obviously regrets her life choices. Tommy & the littles are not enough for her.

My advice Ash, if he doesn’t like having his hair brushed and you avoid doing it, get his hair cut short so that you don’t have to. He probably won’t like a haircut either (looks like he’s had them before though?), but I’m sure Uncle iPad will be able to hold his hand through it.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Oh my goodness! Alfie’s hair 😢.
He looks so dishevelled and I’m sorry to say borderline neglected now.
im not saying im a perfect mum in any way and sometimes mine look like they’ve been dragged through a bush! But we know that’s not the case with Poor Alf, they just don’t care 💔.
---
No this is crazy.

On first look I just assumed Alf was asleep on the train. He’s actually awake with a phone shoved in his face!! That’s how zombified he looks.

That poor poor boy is being so failed emotionally by everyone around him. You don’t need screens on a train! I just want to scoop him up and love him. They think because he lives in a £1m house and they take him to the Maldives he’s happy! I’ve never seen a more docile, lifeless child, why don’t they care guys I don’t understand !!!! Tommy if you’re reading this please do something because we know Ashley doesn’t care enough 💔💔. How can anyone think this mobility is normal, he is 3 next month. Sorry guys just shocked at what I’ve seen today.
I’ve seen more humanity on Tattle than I’ve ever seen on her Instagram with 2 babies. I think we are the most caring bunch of trolls you can ever come across.

My heart has ached for Alf today and my rage has been through the roof 💔 He looked like a pickpocketer from Oliver today. At a fucking press event 😔

• Heart

theaceofstace

Just here to say this is DANGEROUS. If you read here, Trash, PLEASE NEVER LET YOUR BABY SLEEP FACING THIS WAY IN A CARRIER. It is a HUGE asphyxiation risk, and yes I am qualified in this so I’m not trolling.
I can’t even be arsed raising the snowsuit, it’s the least of my fears seeing this. Poor Ada.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad