Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beepbopbooploopdoop

We've been living our worst nightmare the past two weeks with our nearly 9 months old in PICU. Been utterly utterly horrific, and yet as a family we've been completely swept up in love and support by those around us and those far away. I guess that's because we're not cunts. Be grateful trash for your two beautiful healthy children. You have no idea what's around the corner.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

msmith2006

VIP Member
Guys let’s not take the bait - the dollhouse is just to create a story. Tomorrow she will come on stories and be like all “guys like sooo many of you are in my DMs asking why I got Alf a dollhouse. Dont you know that my Alf is a sweet sensitive soul who doesn’t adhere to societal norms where boys get diggers and girls get dolls???” Etc etc etc until we all get so bored we die on the spot. So embarrassing how she engineers these things simply for content - like the fake taxi man story from the other day. She literally just has nothing else of value to say, she just recycles lockdown / the patriarchy / maternal load / body positivity with a dash of ‘I’m a really good DJ and a really good Mum’ thrown in for good measure.

• Heart

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
She said she is deciding whether to give Alf the dolls house for Christmas but wait until his birthday to give him the furniture/dolls for it... how much fun is an empty dolls house going to be for him?!? She's nuts.

• Sad

starshine89

View attachment 2630451Omg this has made me absolutely fucking RAGING! What the FUCK does she think actual parents do!?! This is WILD. She had to go to the shops, bath and bed the kids and then what, tidy the bathroom, wipe around the kitchen, put the toys away? I am actually so angry. She’s insane. I hope (not that I wish him pain) that that back injury takes him OOO for a week and she has to find out what it’s really like. But even if so, she’ll get the help in of NNB and others. I’m fuming hahaha.

“What a night” 😂😂😂😂😂😂
it’s actually ridiculous - she actually just did what most mums do EVERY EVENING as well as having a real job or looking after their kids all day
Whereas she’s actually just been floating around most of the day

I also can’t fathom if you’re actually being woken up hourly why on earth you would want to set an alarm at midnight to wash off a spray tan at the risk of waking your baby up and also losing absolute precious sleep
In the depths of sleep regressions every second of sleep counts!
Why not just use fake tan bottles I really don’t get it

Kooki

Never normally comment on this thread but Jesus H Christ! My daughter (non verbal asd) hates her hair being brushed as her head being touched is a serious sensory issue for her. We have had many tears and difficult moments brushing her hair but I would be so ashamed of myself if I let it get into that state! And frankly she should be getting her arse handed to her for letting his hair get that fucking bad. And as for never buying him Christmas presents until his sister came along, what the fuck? And no birthday presents because he's a January baby and she always takes him away? And she doesn't see what's wrong with that? How has no other adult in his life stepped in and told her she's a shit parent yet?

If Alf is ND (which she is breadcrumbing which is a pet hate of mine) then she needs to get her head out of her arse, stop prancing for shitty reels and start working out how to help him. Or, seeing as she likes to outsource every aspect of parenting that requires effort, start looking into therapies and professionals that WILL help him reach his potential.

And as for the fact she thinks it's ok to post a photo as though that's relatable to parents.....words fail me.

Poor Alf.

• Heart
I don’t believe she’s lonelier now than she was in her single days. Just because she surrounded herself with people, doesn’t mean she wasn’t lonely. I think she was trying to fill the void. She just sounds depressed. Get into therapy. There’s nothing about your life that’s causing these apparent issues, it’s internal.

You will never get that old life back. Ever. Even if you ditch Tommy and the kids and go back to London solo. Everyone else has moved on. It’s time you did too.

Demilee124

Chatty Member
A think a lot of people have issues with inserting tampons after birth. So much changes down there, especially after a first birth when the cervix will have been firm and closed then it has to shorten and open for the first time. Pelvic floor will be lower, all the organs will have moved to accommodate the baby.

I’ve never known someone so dramatic and with such victim mentality. It’s sad she doesn’t see how lucky she is with her life. Comfortable financially, lovely home, two children, support around her raising said children like people could only wish for. It’s sad she’s still unhappy and seeking something else in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Ahhh presents for ada. What. A. SUPRISE. When alfie was that age she refused to buy him w fucking thing because he is too yound to understand it. Or was that last year? All i know is she literally sat with him opening her own presents one year when he had nothing from them to open because he was too young to understand.

Ashley james the walking paradox. The book Animal farm springs to mind when you change the word animals to children - “all children are equal but some are more equal that others.”

that poor little boy

• Sad

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Oh Alfie. I’m so sorry that your parents have done so little to support you with this sensory need. I’m so sorry that your hair got into that state. You deserve better.

Ashley, you’re welcome from all of us for the suggestions. Be consistent now, would you? Don’t neglect your son again.
Yes, I said neglect. And I stand by that. Again.

• Sad
  • Heart

wheres_whom

“Alfie is so cautious!” Say Mr and Mrs Bricks for Brains, who’ve shoved him in a pram dosed up by an iPad for the past 3 years because they can’t be arsed parenting him. He’s not cautious, he literally doesn’t know how to be.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

sasbeep

VIP Member
Why on earth would she be questioning “how he would do” while watching a 30 min movie in the cinema? Sitting and watching a screen is literally all he does!

• Haha
  • Sad

SavvyBee

VIP Member
A dolls house? I have no issue with one for a boy if he could ask for it or loved it in another setting which she’s never shared that he does, so it’s blatantly for her to get some attention or future content about the patriarchy and/or for Ada…. Also, splitting it for his birthday? How bloody tight is she when it comes to that little boy, the woman who spends £100 a week on shit curls that last a day and a spray tan at the minimum? I’m getting my toddler a year younger than Alf a kitchen, it wouldn’t occur to me to wait until his birthday to get him the food and pans to go with it. It’s literally just a box otherwise!?! I know kids are happy with simple things but when you’re as affluent as she clearly is, crayons and playdoh are surely just little stocking fillers because they’re generic craft items he needs in the course of the year. Also why has she got extra thick first crayons? By now shouldn’t he be practicing with smaller crayons and trying to hold them properly. She has zero clue - Alf’s toys are more suited for Ada! My friends just had her 7th IVF fail and watching someone like her completely resent parenting that lovely boy just makes me furious at the injustice of things.

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been said before (new tattler here) but do we think Alfs developmental delays could be related to his traumatic birth? It looked like his head was sooo bruised poor thing 😢
No I think his parents (mostly his mother) are just ignorant cunts.

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
How many fucking gifted coats have been sent to that fucking family in the past few weeks? It boils my piss. My DIL has split from my son (don't blame her one bit he's an absolute knob ) and she's struggling to buy coats for her four kids .I fucking hate influencers

• Sad
  • Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
The dollshouse is for Ada. Ugh, it screams disconnection! It screams fuck the patriarchy.

Just stop it.

Here’s an idea Ash. Spoil your kid for once. Give him the dollshouse AND the people for either his birthday or Christmas, then buy something else for him as you’re minted. You could even use the affiliate link money!? I’d click that link in a heartbeat if I knew it would directly be for that poor boy.
Yes they love a cardboard box at this age but she has NEVER shelled out for that little boy in 3 years like she will/has with Ada 😪🤬