Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“We all absolutely loved Disney on ice” caption with the saddest picture I’ve ever seen of a 2 year old!! Unbelievable.

If he was enjoying it - take a candid pic of that, not just posting one where YOU look good

** if you must post him at all that is. If he doesn’t like having his pic taken, he should not have the forced pics posted online!

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Stewart123

This evening’s monologue is so ridiculous given her current circumstances! Her children are both in childcare full-time during the week. And Ada takes a bottle so she’s able to go out in the evening. What further ‘freedom’ or return to normal is she actually seeking?! I can only assume she’s looking up to the likes of Millie Mackintosh and Binky Felstead who have teams of round-the-clock nannies to parent on their behalf.

Also she hasn’t found her ‘crew’ in motherhood because she’s never tried. She looks down on other mums and thinks she’s better than them. I have zero sympathy for her.

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
i work as a health visitor and have done extra stuff in child protection ect. And it just keeps coming into my brain about children who are chronically severely neglected (not saying that about alfie btw) or babies that dont cry because they learned that when they do no one comes

Makes me think of Alfie, he doesnt want to mobilise ir try maybe because its causing him pain because he may well have hip dysplasia or a developmental delay. But he seems to have made some adaptations himself for his deficit like shuffling down. His parents have time and time again proven they do not provide appropriate opportunities for learning so it could be lack of opportunity leading to developmental delay.

My other theory is she has had his hips checked and they are fine and its a developmental delay. She likes to troll us and knows we go on about it so she just wont say anything about them to throw us a bone so to speak

They are a disgrace and my heart breaks for that poor little boy

• Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘Alf went down the slide facing forwards for the first time which is a big step for him’

Actually breaks my heart they think this is normal at 3 years old 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I'm actually shook that it was that bad, and that she posted a photo. Wouldn't you be so mortified and ashamed at yourself if that actually came off your kids head... the last thing I'd want to do is show other people it as though it's somehow funny or relatable? Wtf

Rocky Rosd

She has such a fucked up view on men. She doesn’t have many friends who have partners with children. She’s get all this stuff off the internet. Yes, in the olden days, men didn’t change nappies and few women worked but I’m in my fifties and my husband has always been very hands on and so were all our male friends. Totally capable of looking after a 2 year old and a baby on his own from the beginning. We certainly didn’t have one child each, separate beds etc. We worked as a team, playing to our strengths. She is so outdated.

• Heart

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
He’s like an 18 month old. It’s really shocking that they don’t realise this.
And ‘ Miss I’ve done my own research’ not following milestones is not the flex you think it is! It’s failing your children

kingfisher100

The moving to London thing is so odd. She’s constantly going on about how much she misses her friends and how lonely she is, but none of them seem to have made any effort despite the constant ‘cries for help’.
They seem like terrible friends.

She’s uprooting the whole family, away from the amazing support network she has in place all for a bunch of fair weather friends who probably still won’t make the effort.

Rocky Rosd

No kid love brushing their teeth and having their hair brushed. It’s just one of those things parents have to get their children to do. The more you do it, the easier it becomes. They may moan a bit, even cry sometimes. No kid is going to say later in life I hate my mum she brushed my hair and it hurt. They might however say I hate my mum she shoved a camera in my face at every opportunity for monetary gain even though I said no on a regular basis.
There are times when I do feel sorry for her. She is clearly miserable and hating her life. But she could make some really simple changes but refuses to because she is stubborn and doesn’t want the ‘just you wait brigade’and Tattlers to be right.

Sage245

VIP Member
The funny thing about the constant bashing of Alf and making him look awful with matted hair is that I don’t think Ada is a quintessentially cute kid. I don’t mean that in a horrid way, but she looks very like Tommy and not girly and ‘cute’, which I think is why Ashley is constantly putting her in bows and frilly dresses. Yet she has no problem making Alf look like a tramp, with no care or effort put into his appearance.

willowtree2

VIP Member
So from her incoherent rant, basically, Gaza needs to fuck off so Ashley can freely rant about how her life is so shit because she doesn’t live in London.
She couldn’t sound like a bigger twatting cunt if she tried.

I hate her. Goodnight trolls, lovely hair x

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
He is completely shutdown and overwhelmed 😢💔 But she thinks it’s a personality thing. So, Ada’s fun and Alf is boring?

He looks a MESS whilst Ada’s in a new Ralph Lauren dress.

Grade A Cunt.

Reactions: 24

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
As someone who wasn't the favourite child, this shit becomes ingrained in you whether you remember the specifics or not.

Those presents are a joke, she is a rich influencer and she's buying from ebay. I'm sorry but someone who actually can't afford brand new could benefit from those. I can guarantee Princess Ad doesn't get second hand. Ever.

• Heart
The way she still tries to pretend that the iPad is super special and different to shoving Alf in front of a phone or the TV 😂. She says “only comes out for meals” as if they’re somehow restricting screen time, when it’s not the case at all.

• Haha