Ashley James #37 Captions full of bollox, forehead full of Botox.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like to compare children as they are all different but if you see Dani Dyers son who is the exact same age as Alfie and how much he enjoyed the same event today.. a whole world of difference. Mostly because he has been allowed to get up and enjoy himself.
My son has ASD so we probably wouldn’t take him to something like this as he would get overstimulated and be running up and down the aisles and trying to get onto the ice! But if he was distressed or clearly not enjoying it we would leave and certainly wouldn’t be taking photos of him. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“We all absolutely loved Disney on ice” caption with the saddest picture I’ve ever seen of a 2 year old!! Unbelievable.

If he was enjoying it - take a candid pic of that, not just posting one where YOU look good

** if you must post him at all that is. If he doesn’t like having his pic taken, he should not have the forced pics posted online!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Holy bleeping hell she PAID HIM for her hair to look like a greasy mess!

How does Michael think this is good advertising?!

Revolutionary idea. A plaited bun.
I’ve been doing those since I was at school 😂

View attachment 2643911
It's a plait Ashley a bleeping PLAIT! I was expecting the Mona Lisa to be woven into her hair or summat. Gutted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ada loved it, but fell asleep in the second half
Alf loved it, but lost steam when he needed a nap.

Yet somehow it was more suitable for Ada? Seems like it wasn’t great for either of them?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.