Ashley James #34 Really good DJ & really good Mum, constantly leaks out of her mouth & bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do the Dysons keep turning off? She’s not a great ambassador is she…
If they’re anything like the hairdryers they probably overheat and conk out cos they’re tit. Worst money my husband ever spent on that hairdryer. Dyson are terrible in general, like her really 😂

Reactions: 9
And I bet she hasn’t given it a thought as to how the kids are going to wash. Although she’d probably stick Alf in a cold bath then boil a kettle for Ada
Surely it's not good for kids living in an already cold house without heating or hot water. They going to need all the gifted coats they can get! Why not move in with Nana till its sorted?

Reactions: 10
Perhaps Alf’s not into it but surely you’d make up a little bed in Tommy’s room or vice versa (I understand not Ash’s for Ada waking him) so you can monitor him and avoid paying to electrically heat 3 rooms all night. Dysons surely have a thermostat, so they don’t need to be on or off, just on the stat maintaining the heat?

Reactions: 9
Surely it's not good for kids living in an already cold house without heating or hot water. They going to need all the gifted coats they can get! Why not move in with Nana till its sorted?
Maybe she'll be awaiting a gifted hotel stay somewhere while it's being fixed? Or maybe she's not actually going to fix it and just live with the challenges because they're only going to be moving out 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m not entirely convinced this gas leak won’t be fixed by now. For a start,they have young children so it would be a priority. With our gas cover they prioritise anyone with young children or the elderly. Apart from the cold showers she has to have she’s not really moaning about it-it must be pretty grim with no heating or hot water.
Probably angling for some #gifted heaters

Reactions: 13
Perhaps Alf’s not into it but surely you’d make up a little bed in Tommy’s room or vice versa (I understand not Ash’s for Ada waking him) so you can monitor him and avoid paying to electrically heat 3 rooms all night. Dysons surely have a thermostat, so they don’t need to be on or off, just on the stat maintaining the heat?
This is what I meant, I thought you could set it so it didn’t go below a certain temp and if it does, it clicks on.

Reactions: 7
Whhhhhy if you’re trying to sell your (very expensive) house and have made yourself easily identifiable via the ad would you then publicly state how freezing the house is…to the extent that your children can’t sleep during relatively mild weather?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.