Ashley James #34 Really good DJ & really good Mum, constantly leaks out of her mouth & bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you’ve had a tattle scroll without telling me 😂
43268A72-8947-41C8-858B-606F5E173A2F.jpeg
So she had another ‘cold’ shower at 7:30. Why not just wash your hair at 1am or tan off at 7? Why not use bottle tan like normal people? Does she want sympathy for having to wash fake tan off to make an Instagram reel? bleeping hell.

Gaza’s proper keeping her up at night with her tit exhausting life isn’t it? 🙄🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys did you know Ash has no hot water? She’s had to have cold showers. Bet you didn’t know, she hasn’t mentioned it.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion #35 'Six gifted coats and a gas leak. Can you cope?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve given up on Regatta as they ve been gifting Irish influencers for a long time. It’s infuriating more so than other things because rain gear is an necessity.
WHY oh why as an “ influencer” do we need to see ANYONES nightly routine. Babies wake. Adults wake. People have to get up early as they have JOBS. Kids etc. I don’t get it. Who is she “ influencing “ and to do what. She thinks she is such a bleeping martyr with her spray tan. Ffs. A bit of perspective especially now we are watching mothers pulling their children from the rubble. What does she want ? Sympathy is it. duck right off
Lovely Day x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys did you know Ash has no hot water? She’s had to have cold showers. Bet you didn’t know, she hasn’t mentioned it.
And I bet she hasn’t given it a thought as to how the kids are going to wash. Although she’d probably stick Alf in a cold bath then boil a kettle for Ada

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2528504

And there we have it, proof that last year his cold bedroom was ignored, and ignored, and ignored. It only clicked when Ada woke in the night and Ashley was cold.
Tbf, they had heating last year so it’ll be far colder now with no heating for a few days than then.

She’s on the escalator here, why is it different from her walking down the stairs with Ada in carrier, holding a bag and Tommy taking Alf and the buggy. If Nana was there, there’s no issue at all - she could wait at the top with the pram or carry something herself?!

She was in a hotel with showers the night before, hair, no need to wash her hair this morning, less than 24 hours after she last had access to a hot shower, michael does slicked back looks. And the tan she didn’t need either then could’ve had a quick wash in a shallow bath from the kettle!

Why didn’t they feed the kids in London too, rather than complain it’s so late, they still have to eat and they’ve no oven?! These things don’t make her look hard done by, they make her look incompetent and stupid.

Going all the way to Peppa to go on 2 rides, have an hour in soft play then leave is clearly just a photo op.

The whole thing is a tit show in Ashley’s circus.

Reactions: 26
Hahaha it's actually hilarious that she's somehow making out that a spray tan is some kind of punishment that has been forced upon her, instead of a luxury, non essential, completely unnecessary beauty treatment she has actively chosen to get and for some reason schedule for 9pm in the evening ???? She is truly mental.

Reactions: 22
TU’s Instagram is making me laugh. Imagine having an ambassador that brings these kind of comments
155C9AE5-8620-4A95-B8AC-2CE314A10C67.jpeg
91082CA7-5781-43AB-BBE4-B311473BD6EA.jpeg
475A4E96-F29D-4E89-A393-EA9DE9B69C62.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How cold is her house that she needs to heat his room all night???
If I remember, Alf’s room (and possibly some of the other rooms) have really draughty old windows that need replacing but Ash hasn’t had them gifted yet and now they’re selling the house I doubt they’ll be paying for new windows. If the heater is on a timer, why not set it to come back on early hours of the morning? She knows Alf’s room was freezing last year so would only take a bit of common sen- oh wait….

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.