Ashley James #35 Poor Alf and Ada, Mum’s a dick and Dad’s got no balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #35 Poor Alf and Ada, Mum’s a dick and Dad’s got no balls

Thread title by @kiraaarrrr

Lots of self-pity from Ashley in the last two weeks, mostly because of the Maternal mental load. Thinking about pumping is hard work, especially when you keep leaking or spilling milk (Elvie must be THRILLED) so she had a discussion with Tommy about what else he could take on.
You know, on top of working full-time, parenting Alf alone, doing all of the tidying up and the cooking, and meeting Ash in London because she can’t manage alone. Come on Tommy, can’t you step up and breastfeed Adeline too?

Alongside complaining about pumping, and the cost of childcare, she dropped both kids at the childminder to go and do Pilates with Tommy!

In her mum era Ashley is ‘bored’ and in bed at 7.30pm but misses ‘my evenings’. Shame all those Jewish and Muslim friends of hers have actual real-life worries, isn’t it.

Ash understands though surely, as she herself was too scared to travel to London. Except for ear piercing (that she couldn’t even have), and took the kids to Battersea to the park (because there aren’t any parks in Brentwood).

Pamela Anderson is her new idol, for going out without make up (said Ash in make up).

Her skin is apparently great because of no gossiping and no negative energy. (We tattlers are fucked then!)

Bingo to every single tattler who predicted crying selfies, because she hates this stage of parenting with Ada.

World Mental Health Day was ‘All About Ashley’ with absolutely no consideration for mentioning self-harm or intrusive thoughts or signposting to support services.

Steph’s Packed Lunch has been cancelled, which Ash hasn’t mentioned, because she’ll probably be devastated that the only exposure she’s had is no more 🤭

A trip to the local book shop was a let down because they had no pumpkin books. You know, that super popular story theme for children.

We were treated to her long-awaited screen time reel!
Alf just doesn’t have his iPad now because tv and phones don’t count.
It also doesn’t count in the changing room at swimming, or at the park in London.
Or if it’s Miss Rachel, Bounce Patrol, Super Simple Songs, Lion King, Bluey, or a Julia Donaldson adaptation.
We certainly were glued to our screens at the absolute tit she spouted!

A gas leak, and no heating or hot water (she’s ‘booking’ a carbon monoxide alarm 🤷🏼‍♀️) which was only detected because Nana smelt it. Pizza in the freezing garden was the answer!

A fabulously terrible how to wear coats reel, which she must have returned because she still needed to accept a freebie from Regatta.

The #gifted content in the last thread:

Abbot Lyon advent calendar
Tiba and Marl snowsuits
Regatta coats (Ash and Nana), puddle suits (Alf and Ada), wellies (Alf, despite TNB having bought him some literally days earlier).
Hamleys
Maybe Paultons’s Park and a hotel (with Nana, obv, because Ashley couldn’t parent alone!)

But don’t worry, it’ll all be better when she’s back in London. Even the tube difficulties, escalator vs. double pram, fear of going to London, cost of childcare, and the fact Tommy doesn’t do enough.

I’m sure I’ve forgotten some horrors, so feel free to add any key moments.

Lovely day x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I forgot they also dropped the asking price of the house!

Can I start us off with an early thread title suggestion?

Knocked 50 grand off the price, then tells everyone it’s as cold as ice.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I forgot they also dropped the asking price of the house!

Can I start us off with an early thread title suggestion?

Knocked 50 grand off the price, then tells everyone it’s as cold as ice.
You’re on fire @InTheDollsHouse (maybe you could go and stand in Brentwood to warm Ash’s house up a bit from a safe distance) - thank you for the excellent recap

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You have 3 able bodied adults, a docile toddler, a baby in a carrier, a buggy and a few bags. With the help of the London Underground staff and working escalators, how long would it take you to get through Liverpool Street Station and onto the Elizabeth line for your train home?

Answer: 3 hours, because you apparently tit the bed and have to find a route that has a lift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Failing to see why Alf couldn’t walk down the steps at nearly 3 and TNB could carry the pram with Ada in it?

Reactions: 15
Failing to see why Alf couldn’t walk down the steps at nearly 3 and TNB could carry the pram with Ada in it?
Cos his hips are screwed and he has limited mobility. He only learnt the stairs at home a few months ago 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is her house so cold? Rooms don't have to be that warm at night while you're sleeping so how cold is she talking? can Alf not have a thicker duvet/sleep sack? Sure, the weather has turned now and the temperature has dropped but I'm in the north and I've only been having the heating on for about an hour in the early evening (some days it hasn't been on at all) and my baby has been fine in a sleep sack.

Reactions: 12
‘Didn’t get an after pick (grade A) but I looked really nice’

No one fancies her as much as she fancies herself 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘Nanas still here helping out’ you mean she’s looking after your children whilst you duck off to a probably non existent photo shoot

Reactions: 16
She looks like she has halitosis.

I hope she gives 100$% to her oral hygiene tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So tired she’s going to risk waking Ada talking to her phone to say ‘like’ 100 times
How is she busy?! She never seems to have much work at all

Reactions: 15
Guys she’s been working morning and night and it’s been so stressful.

Pilates
Ear piercing
Peppa bloody Pig

Sounds like she’s been working non-stop doesn’t it.

269AF99E-7692-46AF-8BD1-C7FED3E0E57D.jpeg

Is ‘plugged out’ the technical term for not plugged in properly?

0EF7A9BB-B454-4F83-BF7E-DC0A711865A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.