Ashley James #34 Really good DJ & really good Mum, constantly leaks out of her mouth & bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #34 Really good DJ & really good Mum, sh1t constantly leaks out of her mouth & bum
Title by @mssmith2006

Hello and welcome to another episode of All About Ashley!

You’d be forgiven for thinking the last one was a re-run, because it was the same old, same old, with just a sprinkling of fresh content hell.

We saw her boobs.
We heard that she was single for six years.
We were told how much she misses her friends.
We were told she’s moving back to London just because she misses her old life (someone should update Right Move).
We were yet again told she was stitched up wrong (spoiler - she wasn’t).
We saw her dj-ing pressing play on an iPad.
We saw her birth photo. Twice.
We read her ‘it doesn’t trigger me so i don’t care if it triggers you’ post.
We saw her favouring the girl child over the boy.
We also saw her shove 6 month old Adeline into full-time childcare (but starting later in the morning than Alf, because favourite).
We were told Ada takes a bottle. Then we saw that she doesn’t (lovely day x).
We collectively screamed at Ash for sending Ada to childcare without enough milk, in a heatwave, when Ash herself with her giant gifted cup talked about being sooo thirsty.
We saw - too many heartbreaking times - the sadness in Ada’s eyes and the dark circles under them.
We saw Ada being ‘weaned’ (I use that word loosely) and having a (possible) allergic reaction to eggs and salmon, then being fed fish fingers (I’m biting my tongue here).
We heard that she doesn’t believe in #mumguilt.
We read once again her ‘troll making false accusations’ story.
We saw Nana. (What a surprise! Is she the appropriate adult supervising Ashley?)
We (unfortunately) saw her sexualising both her C-section scar and breastfeeding.
We saw Alf, but only for content. Pizza anyone?
We heard their over the top reactions at poor Alf spilling a bit of juice on himself.
We were told that she and TNB were having heated discussions about discipline for Alf (Science of Parenting or nothing, okay Tommy?)
We saw Ash house hunting alone. And getting her hair done. And her nails. And a workout. But she never gets time alone!

I’m sure there’s more, but that’s all horrifying enough.

Lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ashley James #34 Really good DJ & really good Mum, sh1t constantly leaks out of her mouth & bum
Title by @mssmith2006

You’d be forgiven for thinking the last one was a re-run, because it was the same old, same old, with just a sprinkling of fresh content hell.

We saw her boobs.
We were told she’s moving back to London just because she misses her old life (someone should update Right Move).
We also saw her shove 6 month old Adeline into full-time childcare (but starting later in the morning than Alf, because favourite).
We collectively screamed at Ash for sending Ada to childcare without enough milk, in a heatwave, when Ash herself with her giant gifted cup talked about being sooo thirsty.
We saw - too many heartbreaking times - the sadness in Ada’s eyes and the dark circles under them.
We saw Ada being ‘weaned’ (I use that word loosely) and having a (possible) allergic reaction to eggs and salmon, then being fed fish fingers (I’m biting my tongue here).
We saw Nana. (What a surprise! Is she the appropriate adult supervising Ashley?)
We (unfortunately) saw her sexualising both her C-section scar and breastfeeding.
We heard their over the top reactions at poor Alf spilling a bit of juice on himself.
We were told that she and TNB were having heated discussions about discipline for Alf (Science of Parenting or nothing, okay Tommy?)
We saw Ash house hunting alone. And getting her hair done. And her nails. And a workout. But she never gets time alone!

Lovely day x
Amazing recap!!
Whoever does the next thread can probably just copy & paste this, that’s my prediction 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You missed out… she finally bought Alf a new pair of ‘booey’ PJs 👏🏼🤩🥳

For any newcomers Alf had the same fluffy onesie PJ’s for a year then she cut the feet off when it got to small and smelly cos she doesn’t like to fork out money on his clothes as ‘he’ll grow out of it’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
You missed out… she finally bought Alf a new pair of ‘booey’ PJs 👏🏼🤩🥳

For any newcomers Alf had the same fluffy onesie PJ’s for a year then she cut the feet off when it got to small and smelly cos she doesn’t like to fork out money on his clothes as ‘he’ll grow out of it’.
Oh yes! That was a major milestone. (Only bought because they’re Tu #notanadbutihavetosayad )
---
@msmith2006 I accidentally put an extra s when I tagged you in the recap for thread title, sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mods have edited the title to remove sh1t

Reactions: 7
Title by @mssmith2006

We saw her boobs.

Lovely day x
Thanks, love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’d probably pretend I needed my stethoscope in my lugs too if I had to put up with her waffle over brunch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pride of Britain awards tonight. Z List heaven including Ferne McCann, Laura Anderson, Fay Winter… not a hint of TV Presenter, Broadcaster, Model, DJ, Empowerment & Dating Coach, Podcaster Ashley James.

Must have sent the invite to the wrong address. Unless she’s RECEIVING an award for her selfless devotion to her hairdresser Michael Gray kids

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pride of Britain awards tonight. Z List heaven including Ferne McCann, Laura Anderson, Fay Winter… not a hint of TV Presenter, Broadcaster, Model, DJ, Empowerment & Dating Coach, Podcaster Ashley James.

Must have sent the invite to the wrong address. Unless she’s RECEIVING an award for her selfless devotion to her hairdresser Michael Gray kids
But, but, but…. They all breastfeed and if trash has taught me anything, then it’s that you can’t go out and do things without taking the baby with you or having on the street corner.

Reactions: 9
Pride of Britain knows Ashley would somehow make it all about her. Maybe she’s going to the BB launch with Ginuwine 🤣

Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread and recap!

Interesting comment on her last grid post 🤭

IMG_0681.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
10 photos posted to the grid this morning.
5 of just her and Adeline.
Photos of just her and Alf?!? ZERO.
The disdain is so obvious

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'd forgotten she has TT. Her engagement there is even worse than Instagram 😂 and where she does get comments, it's things like this...
Iv just had a look back - her pinned post with the most views - 1.6 million - of her BF - the comments are 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.