Ashley James #34 Really good DJ & really good Mum, constantly leaks out of her mouth & bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Being a mum is so full on”, “taking the kids to a bookshop is so hard”, a trip to Hamleys on the train was “so intense”…. Why does she speak as though she’s some distant aunt that’s never even met a child that’s been drafted in to observe real life for a young family. Of course it’s full on but she’s had a very capable second pair of hands doing most of the running around!

Also - they had NNB and Tommy and couldn’t get down an escalator with two kids?! Even if you did it on your own you put Ada in the carrier, hold Alf’s hand and fold the pram and then beg someone else to help you get it down! I’ve never struggled to find someone to help at a tube station in London. With two or even three of you it’s even easier, again use the carrier or carry Ada, one take Alf and one take the pram. My little boy is a year younger than Alf and knows to do a big step on to an escalator (with me kind of lifting him on so I know he’s actually stepped) and then the same at the bottom, I obviously hold him and make sure he’s actually on and off but he knows what to do as we count down, how to stand still etc. I avoid them if I can but in wonderful old London sometimes you can’t! Her life is going to get drastically harder with those kids when she moves back to London if she ever plans to leave the house with them or take anything other than black taxis for transport!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
‘Thé lift at Liverpool Street is broken and there was no way to get down with a double buggy and bags’

Yeah, there is. You walk round to Broadgate circus, and use the slope down in to the station from there. To get thé Elizabeth line, staff are helping parents with buggies down using the escalator because their stupid monorail lift has been broken for a couple of weeks. I know, because I’ve done it twice, on my own with a toddler and luggage. With THREE of you, you carry children down (Alf could stand on the escalator holding hands!!) One of you stands with the kids and bags. One of you goes back to get the buggy down on the escalator. If it’s double, you might have to collapse it but it’s certainly not impossible and absolute bollocks it all took 3 hours. If three adults couldn’t work out two small children, one well able to stand, a buggy and a few bags between them then there’s no hope to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Who gets a spray tan when they have no hot water?

Think regatta gifted the Peppa pig day out due to their collab with them.

Reactions: 14
Tommy bought Alf wellies from Zara didn’t he? Just a few days ago?

Yet she still took a freebie! Good forbid she did a giveaway, or pass them to the baby bank she’s shown herself giving to, or even said ‘no thanks we don’t need the wellies’

IMG_8123.jpeg

Reactions: 16
I’m not usually one to let influencers gifted stuff get to me, I just report to the ASA and move on, but this Regatta one has annoyed me 🥺 I’ve just bought myself a regatta coat as a treat for my upcoming mat leave, and had to scour the internet to find a website that was cheaper than actual regatta and found a discount code so I could get it. This prick gets one sent for nothing, and we’ll probably never see it again. Wish I’d gone for a different brand now, not one that would send a coat to the worst example of a mother. Fuming.
---
Also, how ridiculous does poor Alf look running round in his pointless puddle suit at a concrete theme park on a glorious autumn day. All for the ads.
I was going to buy this coat as well... I won't be now 🫠

Reactions: 10
My 3yo is beyond Peppa obsessed. We took her to Peppa Pig World this summer, a few days after her birthday. It pissed it down all day. 7 hours of solid torrential rain. We had a nice day, but didn’t manage to do half the stuff we would’ve achieved had it not been such awful weather.

I don’t generally get bothered by gifted stuff, but this one has really pissed me off 😭😭😭 my little one keeps asking to watch videos on YouTube of the Peppa Pig World walkthrough because she wants to go back so desperately, but things are tight due to moving house soon. So we can’t.

I would’ve loved to have bought her a Peppa puddlesuit or wellies whilst we there, but we didn’t… because SHE ALREADY HAS SOME. And from where? Bloody TU. 🤪 you’d think that being an ambassador Ashley would know that. Her privilege bleeping stinks. Can you cope 🤪🤪🤪 I can’t. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Some might say staying home and getting an engineer to the house to fix the hot water and gas so the kids can have a cooked meal by Nana or Rara and a hot bath is more important than a gifted trip to somewhere they’ve already been.

She’s clearly not that bothered. She’s going to make their way around gifted hotels for the week and Tommy can deal with it next week.

Why does she insist on calling Tommy's mum her mother-in-law? It makes me cringe SO much, but it just doesn't make sense from someone who supposedly doesn't want to get married. If that's the case, then just bleeping own it and be proud of your choice, instead of masking the fact you're not married by calling your partner's mum you mother-in-law, giving your kids his surname, and wearing sentimental rings on your wedding ring finger. Laaame.

Reactions: 24
Was the Peppa Pig trip gifted or just the Regatta stuff? I can’t tell.
---
This exactly
She speaks as if they’re not her kids
I imagine if someone was looking after them for the day and weren’t used to children, they’d speak like this.
But Alfie is bordering on 3 years old lol

“Being a mum is so full on”, “taking the kids to a bookshop is so hard”, a trip to Hamleys on the train was “so intense”…. Why does she speak as though she’s some distant aunt that’s never even met a child that’s been drafted in to observe real life for a young family. Of course it’s full on but she’s had a very capable second pair of hands doing most of the running around!

Also - they had NNB and Tommy and couldn’t get down an escalator with two kids?! Even if you did it on your own you put Ada in the carrier, hold Alf’s hand and fold the pram and then beg someone else to help you get it down! I’ve never struggled to find someone to help at a tube station in London. With two or even three of you it’s even easier, again use the carrier or carry Ada, one take Alf and one take the pram. My little boy is a year younger than Alf and knows to do a big step on to an escalator (with me kind of lifting him on so I know he’s actually stepped) and then the same at the bottom, I obviously hold him and make sure he’s actually on and off but he knows what to do as we count down, how to stand still etc. I avoid them if I can but in wonderful old London sometimes you can’t! Her life is going to get drastically harder with those kids when she moves back to London if she ever plans to leave the house with them or take anything other than black taxis for transport!!

Reactions: 11
I just can’t fathom how she can set an alarm for 1am to WASH OFF A SPRAY TAN then complain about her disrupted night’s sleep. That’s karma for you.

Why can’t she do it during one of the many days she has childcare or just use a gradual tan moisturiser (I consider rubbing some on of a evening to be a self care luxury these days)

IMG_8134.jpeg

And there we have it, proof that last year his cold bedroom was ignored, and ignored, and ignored. It only clicked when Ada woke in the night and Ashley was cold.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tommy bought Alf wellies from Zara didn’t he? Just a few days ago?

Yet she still took a freebie! Good forbid she did a giveaway, or pass them to the baby bank she’s shown herself giving to, or even said ‘no thanks we don’t need the wellies’

View attachment 2528366
And she was JUST gifted the warm suits from tiba and marl that are £100 a pop 🙄

• Angry
The freebie clothes really bother me, especially given how brazen she was about not buying things that fit Alf because 'he's just going to grow out of them'. She can well afford to buy both her kids clothes, unlike lots of people who rely on second hand or hand-me-down items from friends and family.
The freebie events are daft though, we see her make just about zero effort to take her kids anywhere that would be of interest to them except for the farm park that a family member gave her an annual pass for or beach trips that are conveniently close to NNB. And the reality that she's probably not spent an hour looking after both children without another adult just means that she's being mollycoddled by everyone around her. She will attend the opening of an envelope if it means getting hair and makeup done, and this will always take priority over her children. As many others have pointed out she can't even problem solve getting around public transport with her kids, but she also has to use someone else to tell her how to wear her clothes so we probably shouldn't be surprised 🤷

Reactions: 13
I just can’t fathom how she can set an alarm for 1am to WASH OFF A SPRAY TAN then complain about her disrupted night’s sleep. That’s karma for you.

Why can’t she do it during one of the many days she has childcare or just use a gradual tan moisturiser (I consider rubbing some on of a evening to be a self care luxury these days)
I don’t fake tan so may be missing the point but could it not have waited until the morning to wash off when she apparently then got up again to wash her hair anyway?

Why put yourself through two cold showers? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was the trip to peppa world gifted? The post makes it look like the just regatta clothing was. How did they know she was going?
---
I know grandparents love to spend time with their grandchildren but I feel sorry for NNB as she just seems to get drafted in for a day or childcare as needed and to be a second pair of hands for when Ash is left on her own.

How on earth is Ash going to manage back in London? It doesn’t make sense.
Don't feel sorry for Nana she's got a bleeping new coat gifted!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.