Ashley James #33 Ada’s real name is Adeline. Tattle knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘It’s funny now thinking I wasn’t maternal because I’ve always loved people and animals deeply.’

What has loving (adult) people and animals got to with being maternal? Absolutely nothing.

She may also like to remember that she abandoned her cat(s) and sent her dog to live with her parents because she’d ruined him by not treating him like a dog! Great animal lover right there.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh she's totally baiting for people to say she's lost weight.
And somehow precious Ada's pregnancy resulted in her bones moving back faster than with awful Alf. Never misses an opportunity to get a dig in 🙄

IMG_0526.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh she's totally baiting for people to say she's lost weight.
And somehow precious Ada's pregnancy resulted in her bones moving back faster than with awful Alf. Never misses an opportunity to get a dig in 🙄

View attachment 2465988
I’d forgotten about the bones moving back!

I think her ‘work’ / part of the reason Ada is in childcare is so Ash can exercise. She’s not someone who is comfortable in a postnatal body.

Reactions: 15
That’s hardly a supportive post for new mums is it? ‘I bought this skirt and it didn’t fit but now it does and my baby is only six months old! It’ll happen for you someday you chunky fat uterus witches

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
At least one more time as she is clearly on the beg for the white one. Maybe she'll save it for her wedding she desperately does not want.
I love being a wife. It’s a funny thing to hear myself say it because I never wanted to get married. I thought I wasn’t marriage material and I was sooooo happy for the six years that I was single. It’s fine, totally fiiiine for anyone that does. But I just like don’t need a man to complete me or piece of paper to know that Tommy loves Ryan me. Now I’m really in my marriage era. For me the key is avoiding each other, spending all my time on me and of course separate bedrooms. Patriarchy. Lockdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
How can such a terrible mum think she’s such a good mum

& as for being in her Mum era - when does she think that’s going to end as if it’s just a phase she’s a mum now that’s for life 🙄

Reactions: 20
Because if you’re a tit Mum you don’t worry about the 1000 things that a good Mum does. It that’s thing that says ‘if you’re worried about being a good Mum you already are…..’

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to have 2 theories
If someone said ‘I’m very relaxed about it’ they were not relaxed at all as if you were relaxed you just wouldn’t mention it
Couples who display too much affection in public usually have marriage problems
And now I have a third - women who say I’m a really good mum are not.
I have only come across one woman ever who has said that

Reactions: 16
I love being a wife. It’s a funny thing to hear myself say it because I never wanted to get married. I thought I wasn’t marriage material and I was sooooo happy for the six years that I was single. It’s fine, totally fiiiine for anyone that does. But I just like don’t need a man to complete me or piece of paper to know that Tommy loves Ryan me. Now I’m really in my marriage era. For me the key is avoiding each other, spending all my time on me and of course separate bedrooms. Patriarchy. Lockdown.
I'd get copyright on that pronto. Ash is probably sat at home right now with pen to paper writing what you've just said 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw Annie Mac heading off to to the Guinness Store House for Culture Night in Dublin. The buzz will be electric. She’s in trainers and not a make up artist or a cleavage in sight. She’s some woman for one woman . Two young boys and never once did being a mum or lockdown stop her being tit hot and HIGHLY respected in her field.

Reactions: 23
‘I’ve always loved animals deeply’ - until I can’t be arsed & give them away.
So much to pick apart with that post but I honestly can’t be bothered.
She’s bleeping delusional. Alf is nearly 3 & she’s still going on about ‘her lost life and identity’- but she’s always known she was a really good mum.
In what world?

Reactions: 17
It’s taken her 2 children and 3 years later to ‘enter her mum era’. No wonder Social Services got involved.

What kind of idiot writes that to 334,000 people? 😂

The engagement on that reel is so low. You’d think her ‘close friends’ and ‘all her mum friends’ would be liking and commenting but all she’s got is Tattlers 😂 I think a lot of people who know her are seeing through the bullshit she spits

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.