Ashley James #33 Ada’s real name is Adeline. Tattle knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly baffled that anyone would hire professional hair and makeup to sit around on their bed in pyjamas shilling toothbrushes. I see some influencers film really creative and professional ads with their PAs assisting with filming. That is a worthwhile cost. She could spend 15 minutes doing her own hair and makeup and the ad would be ✨exactly✨ the same. It adds nothing.

Reactions: 17
She can try to blame lockdown and being a mum for losing all her DJ gigs as much as she likes but has she ever considered she's just tit 🤣

In contrast, I looked up a proper female DJ who also has children; she made around half a million in 2020 so clearly some Djs who are mum's are still in demand.
Kate Lawler is a DJ and Mum too. Our Ash just hasn't had the lucky breaks (and by breaks I mean talent)

Reactions: 8
Wow that latest post. Not maternal but always known she’s a really good Mum.
I’ve never known someone harp on SO much about their old life, missing their old life, never wanting kids, needing theirs identity back etc… and then in the next breath saying oh but I love my life right now, absolutely love it, I’m an amazing Mum with amazing instinct etc. Truly seems like she tries to convince herself. Most mums I know might occasionally say they miss their old life / career / lie ins, or remark at how much they enjoy motherhood after thinking they wouldn’t have kids but it’s a passing comment after a glass of wine with some girlfriends once in a while. Ash makes a big song and dance post repeating herself every single week, if not more often. It’s really not normal.

Reactions: 24
Everything is a HUGE song and dance! If she wasn’t such a horrible smug witch, I would feel really sorry for her. It must be exhausting feeling so deeply about every damn thing. Even something simple like the names of her children - all having special deep meanings. My children - we both liked the names. Simple. She makes everything so much more complicated than it needs to be without realising how privileged she is. I just can’t work out how anyone could like any of her posts. I feel I know quite a lot of different people either socially or through work and I have never come across anyone so self obsessed. Ever. And so deluded.

Reactions: 19
How many times has she worn that dress in varying colours now? Three?

How many more times will it take for her to realise it doesn’t fit/look good/suit her.
At least one more time as she is clearly on the beg for the white one. Maybe she'll save it for her wedding she desperately does not want.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t un-see it. Tell me I’m wrong 😂
So funny, I took the same screen shot when my phone froze while loading earlier but I was going for the other version.
Those images and the dress aside I thought she looked very pretty last night but I don’t understand why someone who moans so much about their boobs wears a dress that literally frames them.
IMG_9866.jpeg

IMG_9865.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘I regretted being a mum. Although of course I loved Alf’.
‘I’m such a good mum’

Get in the bin with your tit telepathy you piece of turd

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘I feel I’m really in my mum era’

Well yes, that’s probably because you have children so you are, in fact, a mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thread Title 34

Really good DJ & really good Mum, sh1t constantly leaks out of her mouth & bum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.