Ashley James #32 she’s embarrassed at having a vulva but not embarrassed at being a tw**

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think her and Tommy have split and they’re just ‘co-parenting’ unevenly?
---
View attachment 2464143
Comic super hero at 10. Feng-shui at 3.

What on Earth 🤣
What on Earth Wind And Fire 🤣🤣🤣Defo a fake relationship to start with. Two of them looking to see how they’d benefit from each other. Narcs who thought they d make good looking babies. Bound to fizzle out eventually
The outfit I have no words for. I gig for a living and I CANNOT imagine showing up in that kinda get up. Draws attention to how talentless she knows she is when she ALWAYS has to overcompensate 🤣🥴

Reactions: 13
Isn't it the same style dress she word to Em Clarkson's wedding, just a different colour.

Her stories today - no bedtime routine with Ad, she clearly didn't learn from making the same mistake with Alf. Does she not realise she's overwhelmed that child with a complete change in routine by putting her into childcare, out multiple nights, drastically reducing her milk and over feeding carrot.

And despite the fact I think TNB is a complete enabler and truly lives up to his name, that guy does a hell of a lot for his child (can't say children as he's barely allowed to be a parent to Ad) and she's never happy, always had to knock Dad's - be the change you want to see and I occasionally give him some credit.

Reactions: 16
A lot of instahuns do their own hair and makeup. they have a larger following and sponsors too. 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's easy to do makeup plus she can do her own hair with the dyson air wrap #notanAD

Reactions: 9
Not all Dads & Mums Ash, it’s you, because you do so much wrong/dangerous/contrary to all established thinking.
IMG_9854.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
“I’ve really noticed”

Oh have you? Recently? Not like she’s been banging on about this for almost 3 years 😩😂
Hasn’t she got the narrative completely wrong? I feel like mums are judged for NOT going back to work?!! Just shut up Ash!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
IMG_0636.jpeg

Can you call yourself a 'mum by day' if your children are in childcare from 7.30am? Would a dad say he was a 'dad by day' if he was working full time? Probably not and, if he did, Ashley would be the first to call him out on it. A bit of a double standard here Ash, don't you think?
Also, you look like a bacofoiled turkey. Lovely day.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
IMG_6667.png

I’m a really good DJ

she’s so deluded, imagine living life like that 😂

I’ve watched the stories from the artist and the gallery, no sign of mr bean pressing any buttons, the DJ booth is in a couple stories but no Trash. Maybe she was on the early shift before the real DJ came in?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks banging. Lol.
She’s a really good DJ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
7B989F06-0C5A-475F-92C3-1A7574135510.png

03A2A275-288D-4004-89A1-FFBE6E938C59.png

1) I’ve been to phone charging points at Reading Festival more lively than this event 😂
2) I can barely hear any music, mostly everyone talking. There’s a slight beat in the background 😂😂😂
3) It’s a Thursday and the only art Ashley knows is of her own face 😂😂😂😂

It’s ok though, she’s a really good DJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guessing she’s not on SPL tomorrow. 3rd week into September and so far she’s done 1 show when she said she had loadddddssss booked in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ryan Thomas has done more than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread all

@InTheDollsHouse hope you don’t mind, sounded like you didn’t need the agg :) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.