Ashley James #32 she’s embarrassed at having a vulva but not embarrassed at being a tw**

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I love walking them to school’

You barely walk with Alf full stop. The verb you’re after is pushing, you grade A cretin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Alf is an angel child. If I had picked up one of my children from a childminder 3 hours early and left the other there, the one left behind would have screamed the place down. It’s different if it’s different times from school because everyone’s in the same boat but at a childminders, where there is a choice? Maybe he prefers being at the childminders? And he really should be walking there. Learning how to walk safely by the buggy. Not being pushed the 50m round the corner.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Alf is an angel child. If I had picked up one of my children from a childminder 3 hours early and left the other there, the one left behind would have screamed the place down. It’s different if it’s different times from school because everyone’s in the same boat but at a childminders, where there is a choice? Maybe he prefers being at the childminders? And he really should be walking there. Learning how to walk safely by the buggy. Not being pushed the 50m round the corner.
As if you could though! I can’t imagine it. ‘Hi other child, I’m here for Ada, see ya later!’ She’s a monster. Also it messes with any kind of routine the childminder might be trying to install. Doesn’t Ada need to nap? If Ash was that bothered she should have just kept her off for the day.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think her and Tommy have split and they’re just ‘co-parenting’ unevenly?
---
B678FF3A-6CDA-49E2-B068-2A27468BCE6C.png

Comic super hero at 10. Feng-shui at 3.

What on Earth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think her and Tommy have split and they’re just ‘co-parenting’ unevenly?
---
View attachment 2464143
Comic super hero at 10. Feng-shui at 3.

What on Earth 🤣
helping me make an outfit out of this dress. Add shoes and bag. Revolutionary, I really hope tattle London shopper is getting paid the big bucks for these tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What on earth is going on?
She’s surely not DJing in that get up.
And what kind of DJ plans on being home at 10? I’m absolutely creased!!
She's gonna have difficulty feeding Ad on a street corner in that get up isn't she? Cracking pair of legs though . witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I sent that dress back because it was too short, she’s taller than me and shes got a few years on me… 'lamb dressed as mutton'
Looks like Ada had one bottle today and shes leaving her tonight!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Skipping past the ‘outfit’ to talk about the days.

Why make Ada an omelette and not Alfie? Why does he have pouches?

Also (allergy mum hat on) watch that nappy situ…. It’s probably just that she’s had too much all at once (because we all know how much Ash likes to just give one thing over and over) but…

IMG_5367.jpeg
IMG_5369.jpeg

(Also doesn’t he know up to 100? Why stop at 10 🙃)

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she complain that she ‘didn’t know’ how short this dress was the last time and this is her 3rd pattern if it? So weird, it’s not even nice on her!

Reactions: 15

Also (allergy mum hat on) watch that nappy situ…. It’s probably just that she’s had too much all at once (because we all know how much Ash likes to just give one thing over and over) but…

View attachment 2464213View attachment 2464214

I would absolutely love it if…long into the future, someone caring for an infirm Ash, perhaps even her children, shares every detail of her bowel and bladder movements with hundreds of thousands of strangers. ‘Today Miss J soiled herself 3 times and wee’d down her legs twice. Miss J was only able to slurp on her puréed soup given her denture difficulties.’ Obviously Ash wouldn’t have capacity to consent to this information being shared but what does that matter. Lovely day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2464213View attachment 2464214

I wouldn’t trust Ash to cook an omelette. I doubt she even cooked it hence the explosive nappy l. I hope for Ada’s sake she doesn’t have allergies otherwise that carrot glow will be fluorescent 😵💫

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.