Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aggytha

VIP Member
“Her official name only friends and closest family know”

we’re not your friends pal x

IMG_1525.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38

willowtree2

VIP Member
I am in the process of writing a report @InTheDollsHouse. Don’t give a hoot if she tries to find out who I am. If she did, I’d have no issue making my findings public. If anyone else feels this needs reporting, please don’t shy away and you can remain anonymous via NSPCC #ad #shitambassador #childsafetymeansfuckall #lolz. I have contacts in the PR/media world and honestly, I can’t watch this for much longer without not doing anything. I have a baby a similar age and the thought of them going through this neglect has tugged on my heart way too hard. Goes without saying, the whole situation with Alf is just ridiculous.

One fucking bottle of milk. Over how long?
She should be ashamed.

I am suspicious of whether the CM is watching our thread. Suddenly she’s having more naps and actually sucking/drinking. I’m skeptical. There’s been no mention of a spoon from them, but Ash said about using one? When you have a parent swan into your childcare and they nip off to the NTA’s/do daytime TV and endless ‘shoots’, have insta photoshoots in the church hall corridor on pick up, I don’t believe you wouldn’t research that z list celeb, ie probably come here 😆 It’s their name Ash is tarnishing here with long days, no settling in sessions so young and bottle refusal in the heat.

Lovely day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do you think Craig David gave Tommy a shout out, and said ‘I know you know this one’ because he met Trash on the Monday and she was pregnant and chilling by the Sunday? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Thread title credit goes to : @Beepbopbooploopdoop

mods if this needs to be changed due to the swear the second most popular selection was from @Cady1954 with “her pronouns should be Me, Myself and I”

Back from their gifted paternity leave break across the UK, Ash, TNB, Alf and Adeline headed to the Netherlands to meet baby Hamish, who had the audacity to not be overcooked and still weigh more than Alf.

Ashley’s sister was dragged to the picturesque holiday resort with a 2.5 week old and her toddler once again cementing that Ashley and her sister parent very differently. The first difference being her sister actually parents, the second being that her sister is up and about 2.5 weeks after giving birth not lazing around in bed being waited on by NNB.

Whilst there Alf’s screen ban continued apart from on days that ended in Y and it was just so lovely to see Alf and Jasper interacting. Except that they didnt. Not at all. Unless you can count watching a screen together….

We saw Alf being restrained in a high chair, still being spoon fed, and concerns were raised about his mobility once again. Ash is following her intuition though, so I’m sure all is well.

Back from their break, it was time for baby Adeline to head to childcare. Exclusively breastfed, unweaned and during the hottest week of the year.
Of course, she has gone to the same childcare setting as big brother Alf, she doesn’t have to attend for as many hours though. Heaven forbid Ash looked after both of her children until 9am.
Alf of course had a lovely day. And Adeline, as she is infinitely better than her big brother she had a lovely, lovely day.

Ashley had her first night out without baby Adeline as she attended the NTA’s dressed as the Fudge from a box of quality street. That woman just doesn’t stop working.

Oh, and she hasn’t mentioned it yet but her house is up for sale. £1.5m for the best garden in Essex for bees and wildlife. They are moving for work according to the listing. Speculation is rife it’s for Ashley to actually go and find some.

thread suggestions will be taken from anywhere in the thread please keep them short and swear free.

Feel free to add anything else to the recap…

Now, as you all were….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

SavvyBee

VIP Member
The thing that gets me is, she really is missing out. Alf’s age is WAY more fun and interesting and entertaining and in a lot of ways easier than Ada (if he had been encouraged to help himself with feeding etc even more so!). My little one isn’t 2 yet and we have lovely little cafe dates and go on days out together, we sit and look at all the cars we can see out of the window, we get a bus to anywhere just for the fun of it and find a new park or playground, endless toddler groups or museums or even supermarkets to wander around, it’s not hard because at that age literally everything is an adventure! Getting to experience the world through his simple and happy little lens has enriched my life and changed my outlook in ways I can’t articulate. Ash is wasting these precious years because she cannot be bothered with him, for whatever reason that is. Alf looks such a sweet little love and the way he looks with his own mum is so sad, and it’s clearly not just him being camera shy because if he was truly happy and having the best time smiling and laughing she’d have captured it because the camera is always on. Once Ada isn’t just an opinion less prop that means Ash can have her boob on show at every chance I imagine she will be treated similarly.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
IMG_0636.jpeg

Can you call yourself a 'mum by day' if your children are in childcare from 7.30am? Would a dad say he was a 'dad by day' if he was working full time? Probably not and, if he did, Ashley would be the first to call him out on it. A bit of a double standard here Ash, don't you think?
Also, you look like a bacofoiled turkey. Lovely day.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

willowtree2

VIP Member
Imagine being thirsty…

…imagine being a 6 month old baby who won’t take a bottle and physically can’t get her milk.

Hope you shrivel Ash 👍🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 34

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
the phrases "losing your pink" and "getting your pink back" sound gross and make me feel sick whenever I hear them lol. I don't know why Ash keeps harping on about it, or the original woman who stole the idea from a flamingo in the first place 😂
Also from everything I've read it is a purely physiological thing.. they get their colour from the food they eat and then the babies get those nutrients. Flamingos aren't naturally pink. Same as when we are growing babies, if we're not eating enough nutrients then our bodies will take it from our nutrient stores in our body to give it to the developing baby. It's not like flamingos are losing their identities and all going on some spiritual journey to re-find themselves once their kids are grown and idk why these ladies are using it to peddle their identity crises lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Larahk

Imagine how deranged you have to be to give your baby daughter a 'secret' name to trick those online anonymous trolls you claim to not care about?

If that is indeed the case wouldn't you be reminded of this for the rest of her life whenever you write her full name? Why not just rise above it and ignore it?

And if you were that concerned about not being reported to SS again maybe limit the content you post online about your children, the safety concerns alone recently (not strapping in pram, unsafe cot as a newborn, leaving 6mo at nursery without adequate food source etc) are building new grounds for a report.

Reactions: 33

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Surely most mums dress for whatever they’re doing post school run, rather than specifically the school run itself?! If you’re coming home to eat biscuits in front of the tv I doubt you’ll want to put a brown scuba jumpsuit and clogs (🤢) on and if you’re off to your office job unlikely going to throw on some leggings and an Adanola hoodie! What an utterly vacuous and pointless, self indulgent waste of time. I’d be mortified to tell my child I let a stranger look after them all week to call that “work”.

• Haha
Reactions: 32