Ashley James #32 she’s embarrassed at having a vulva but not embarrassed at being a tw**

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope someone keeps receipts on Ada being her ‘last baby’ for when she’s washed up skint this time next year and desperate for another earner

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a friend at school who’s mum infantilised her. Wouldn’t let her walk home down the road until 6th form… my god was she a wild child. Just sayin’ 🤪🤸🏼‍♀️
I know someone the same but they are so wet, completely unable to think or do for themselves so guess who they turn to…. Their Mum!
Can you imagine Alf and Ada asking Ash to call the doctor for them or how to work the washing machine? Blind leading the blind!

Reactions: 8
I totally read this to mean that everything starts with rivers of sperm because she used the “💦” emoji. I don’t know what else she could possibly mean otherwise as nothing else starts from rivers except rivers…? 😂

Today has felt like a long day
That's what i thought too 😂 💦💦💦
Her brain isn't working properly from only eating allplants

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Appears she’s having a proper go at weaning Ad, using the solid starts app.

I understand how parents do things differently when they have a large age gap between their kids and they’ve grown, matured and learned between first and second child. But she had these two straight after each other and it’s shocking to see how much more effort she’s putting in to the second child!

Reactions: 16
Ada looks about knackered eating those egg strips, the dark circles under her eyes are wild.

Also absolutely cannot get over her using a cropped photo of her and the chosen one as the cover photo for the underwater post. Surely you'd choose the photo of BOTH your kids 😭

• Sad
I hate the way she always says things like “swimming gives Tommy a chance to bond with Alf”. WHAT?! If anyone needs time to bond with Alf it’s HER. If I was Tommy I’d find it so condescending. She says it quite often and every time I think the cheek of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So sounds like we have a holiday pending - honestly struggle to see how they afford it!
But I Always enjoy a night with a DJ gig though - know we’re in for laugh if nothing else 😃

• Heart
IMG_5308.jpeg

Alf gets #gifted shorts so will have one thing that fits, but I bet Ada won’t have to make do with whatever she has just because she’ll have outgrown anything new by next year.

Wonder if Ada will get shoved in kids club…

Reactions: 11
Ada looks horrendous in that video. She’s so pale with massive black bags under her eyes! Ashley’s following her 💫 intuition 💫 and implementing no schedule or sleep routine is turning her into Alf now.

• Sad
It’ll be a gifted holiday don’t worry 🙄

Shall we hedge our bets on where she’s DJing? I’m going for Sainsburys new brand of carrot launch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really is thick isn’t she!

says it’s time to start putting Ada in a sleep routine as last THREE weeks shes been waking up loads at night combination of wanting comfort and teething

bloody teething 😂

or how about she’s bloody starving as she’s living off a few spoonfuls of carrot purée for her 10 hours at childcare?!

Reactions: 23
Has she listened to herself?

‘We haven’t got a room for her in this house’

You have 2 children in a 5 bedroom house. Aside from it being on the market she’s making out they’re holed up in a 2 bed 🙄

Her saying she didn’t expect to be here at this point, they were obviously expecting the house to have sold by now 😂

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.