Ashley James #32 she’s embarrassed at having a vulva but not embarrassed at being a tw**

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m lucky if I get my teeth brushed most mornings, never mind planning a co-ordinating outfit, makeup & hair styling. This twit is in cloud cuckoo land!

Reactions: 13
She’s written ‘here if you need anything’ on Roxy horners birth post. Do they even know who Trash is???
She also commented "hope you're ok" on Laura Anderson's birth announcement. No 'congratulations' or happy wishes.

She really sees giving birth and having a baby as something to endure and not a happy occasion.

Reactions: 19
Working week diaries:

Monday - paying her "glam team" to film a reel nobody asked for and she's doing for free

Tuesday: glam team round 3 to go NTA's. Again, no money earned

Wednesday: I don't remember what she posted, just videos of her walking to "school". Again, zero income.

Thursday: Manic stories, glam team round 3 to go to dinner. Unpaid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A “work dinner” which is actually just an inatahun PR event with Tu. What a knob she is! Urgh.

4B16BAA7-8553-4CC8-86E4-2847E8780719.jpeg

1782DAAD-6B14-4A96-8C7F-B7E758918D9A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely most mums dress for whatever they’re doing post school run, rather than specifically the school run itself?! If you’re coming home to eat biscuits in front of the tv I doubt you’ll want to put a brown scuba jumpsuit and clogs (🤢) on and if you’re off to your office job unlikely going to throw on some leggings and an Adanola hoodie! What an utterly vacuous and pointless, self indulgent waste of time. I’d be mortified to tell my child I let a stranger look after them all week to call that “work”.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Post incoming from Ash

‘GUYS! The struggle is real. I got in at about 10:45 last night after my work dinner and then I’m straight into being ‘on’ for the littles because Tommy has just left for work and we don’t have school on Fridays’ (pans out to show Alf zombified in front of screen and Ad attached to boob)

‘so my amazing mother in law is coming over today because I can’t juggle both of these guys and get any work done. HOW do us working mums do it hey?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Let’s just humour her for a minute and say that the NTAs and Tu dinner were work.

these things would have been in the diary for ages

so why didn’t Tommy Tickle start his paternity leave a week later? She had time to be “off work” with him over the summer for travel and gifted stays. But not when she “needs to work”?!?

then she could have easily left for both events late afternoon with her kids at home with their dad. Maybe even the Nan-abler (NNB) too.

OR just start Ada a week later but hire a nanny/babysitter for these events. Use your Dyson thingy, put makeup on your own face and spend money on childcare instead. Pump on the way there with your free elvie. leave at 5, get home early (leave after the red carpet/photos/food has been served).

I appreciate there probably is more to influencing than just filming a few reels - brands will have edits, deadlines, requests etc. She probs does need a few hours in the day to respond to emails and create the content but as we’ve said on here a million times - that is all possible with a small (napping) baby around! It would make her content even better if she did! She would not only appear more relatable but if she spent time with her kids she might actually know what to talk about when it comes to parenting.

not one person needs inspo for taking their kid to nursery or school - you’re either in loungewear or work clothes and nobody gives a tit which parent looks like a Cool Mom… and her ideas are hardly groundbreaking either - leggings! Jumpers! A trench! Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Post incoming from Ash

‘GUYS! The struggle is real. I got in at about 10:45 last night after my work dinner and then I’m straight into being ‘on’ for the littles because Tommy has just left for work and we don’t have school on Fridays’ (pans out to show Alf zombified in front of screen and Ad attached to boob)

‘so my amazing mother in law is coming over today because I can’t juggle both of these guys and get any work done. HOW do us working mums do it hey?’
Doesn’t she have SPL today? 🤭 Of course NNB will be there. Probably drove over last night

Reactions: 6
Going for a meal is not work in my eyes that's a break!
I think it depends. When I'm in work all day and we have clients visiting and then i have to take them out for a meal and "entertain" them in the evening then I'd definitely see that as work. I'd much rather go straight home 90% of the time to my family. Probably a brand dinner with a bunch of freebies and just being the guest is not that hard work though lol.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.