Ashley James #32 she’s embarrassed at having a vulva but not embarrassed at being a tw**

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone’s told her to “add a pop of animal print to your outfit”.

I don’t really see her need for BF friendly outfits to walk the kids 2 minutes next door 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think someone’s told her to “add a pop of animal print to your outfit”.

I don’t really see her need for BF friendly outfits to walk the kids 2 minutes next door 🤷🏼‍♀️
A pop would be fine.

She looks like she’s skinned the entire safari park.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, such a busy day today. Totally worth the expense of two children in childcare but it's ok; they can afford it 😡

also, WTF is this comment? She's unhinged.

IMG_0419.jpeg

And for the love of God, STRAP YOUR CHILDREN IN

Reactions: 16
Is she parachuting into the schoolyard??
View attachment 2432729View attachment 2432730
School run in the morning then off to skydiving
---
Wow, such a busy day today. Totally worth the expense of two children in childcare but it's ok; they can afford it 😡

also, WTF is this comment? She's unhinged.

View attachment 2432887

And for the love of God, STRAP YOUR CHILDREN IN
Who's telling her to dislike her body? maybe herself?

Reactions: 10
I think it’s now obvious what was really in her Tu parcel a few days ago - all these clothes that we will never see again.

IMG_4264.jpeg

Also I just realised she didn’t #ad the Stanley cup or the Tu stuff!

Reactions: 10
I think it’s now obvious what was really in her Tu parcel a few days ago - all these clothes that we will never see again.
The rain Mac in the reel is TU, I looked at it the other day. Reviews are awful. Not waterproof And supposed to fold into its own pocket except there isn’t one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
House update... Clearly no interest but also desperate for a sale. Rather than drop the price, they've taken it off the market (for a split second) and put it back on again so it's higher up the list when sorted by most recently added.

I give it a few weeks (max!) before they have to lower the price!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
House update... Clearly no interest but also desperate for a sale. Rather than drop the price, they've taken it off the market (for a split second) and put it back on again so it's higher up the list when sorted by most recently added.

I give it a few weeks (max!) before they have to lower the price!
Sneaky bastards

Reactions: 4
She’s written ‘here if you need anything’ on Roxy horners birth post. Do they even know who Trash is???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Micheal Crunchy curls gets me every time 😅 Also it's not really a 'school run' when the nursery is bloody next door! I also can testify that I don't even get a chance to do my eldest's hair for the school run some mornings let alone look in a mirror myself, she is living in la la land!

Reactions: 13
Professional hair and makeup for a school run outfit 🤦‍♀️ ashley James and her relatability strikes again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.