Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How insane that at the point her engagement is seemingly genuinely going up because of this podcast, she had no new content to unveil for her own podcast because she couldn’t be arsed to do it anymore. 😂😂😂😂
She doesn't even try and promote it for the person who is apparently just filling in for her.

Everything she does is half hearted and minimal effort.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't even try and promote it for the person who is apparently just filling in for her.

Everything she does is half hearted and minimal effort.
I looked for the Podcast on Instagram and there's no mention of her on there and she doesn't even follow the account 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That will be the work she’s trying to get from now on isn’t it? Featuring on other peoples podcasts to gain exposure and followers. She’ll want to gain from other peoples hard work and chat tit as her parenting podcast was a bleeping flop 😂

Reactions: 7
This is why her “I don’t get maternity leave” / “I’m back at work” schtick irritates me so much.

after the first few months she could leave Ad for an hour to do an interview.

if she had a real job she’d pump and work on giving her baby a bottle for those kinds of essential work situations. Which in reality are a few hours a week… Easier to blame breastfeeding and sack off the podcast as it involves actual work.

Reactions: 15
She can’t say she works, doesn’t get Mat leave, go gallivanting round Europe for a second time since March and then go silent on socials for over a week 😂 It’s becoming too obvious works really drying up

Reactions: 13
So many of the comments on the podcast post are signposting to Lindsey Gurk. Obviously she didn’t ‘invent’ this flamingo thing, but she seems to be original enough that she’s got a brand called ‘GYPB’ or.. ‘Get Your Pink Back’ and sells clothing and merch. Original as ever, Trash.

Reactions: 12
His attempts at running… how can she think that’s normal, he’s verging on 3!

• Sad
Nearly 3 years old and can’t eat an ice cream without being absolutely covered in it. He also can’t walk in a straight line and he’s constantly tripping over his own feet.
It’s making me feel uneasy watching at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Tell me a “paternity trip” isn’t about the kids without telling me. Seething with resentment. The look back to the camera while at the bear shop window says it all.

Oh and ETA she definitely knows there’s an issue with Alf’s legs/walking. Another quick cut between him exiting the donut shop as he starts to trip to him standing still.

Last edited:
  • Sad
‘We stayed in a cool boutique hotel, it was really nice to have a glass of wine downstairs in the evening’

Am I off the mark here in thinking, they left the kids upstairs in the room by themselves, and took the baby monitor downstairs?!

Jeez, that little guy. Walking isnt good but you can see his whole pelvis is struggling to provide him
With any support when he tries to run. He is bending to compensate. He must be so uncomfy
Hip dysplasia, ffs she is such a tit excuse for a mother

• Sad
‘We stayed in a cool boutique hotel, it was really nice to have a glass of wine downstairs in the evening’

Am I off the mark here in thinking, they left the kids upstairs in the room by themselves, and took the baby monitor downstairs?!
I thought the same thing… surely they didn’t leave Alf up there on his own? Looks like Ada’s in pjs on the sofa in the foyer bit

Reactions: 10
I know it's her Instagram, but does she really have to get her mug in every single image or video.

Ensuring she's videoing every moment but be so tiresome just for some comments from strangers about Bruges. This isn't work and she gains nothing other than satisfying her narc personality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.