Ashley James #31 family of four; me, ADaline and my boobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note but very jealous you did it in a few days! I’m training my daughter (2 and 3 months) this weekend and I’m feeling a bit nervous! Ashley on the other hand is just lazy and will make NNB do it.
It’s not like she ever changes Alf’s nappies anyway so I guess whether or not he’s potty trained doesn’t make much of a difference to her
Don’t get me wrong, we’re 4 weeks in and still are having an accident here and there, but by and large it was smooth enough sailing. I was dreading it with the 2 at the same time! Didn’t really plan it, just decided one Monday morning, “I have nothing on this week, as in older kids with camps” so just went for it.
You’ll do great… good luck! 🤗

Reactions: 6
She also moans about parental rights in other counties like Norway, but why didn’t TNB take shared parental leave? He could take 6months now if they really wanted to.
its another Netherlands scenario where she cherry picks a fantastic child/maternity care package available giving the impression its a govt freebie for those living there and arent we hard done by here in the UK!
Norway pays much higher tax than us and its used to fund public services like healthcare and subsidised childcare!
But Ashley being Ashley why would you let actual facts get in the way of your rant about how hard done by you are !

Reactions: 6
Thread admin query… just about to do the new one but the most popular has a swear….
IMG_0424.jpeg

Do we use this or go for the second most popular?
IMG_0425.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.