Ashley James #3 Alf’s room lit up like Blackpool Illumination. Is she regretting her little creation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear it seems that just about every instamum that's had a baby in last year has had a baby with tongue tie is it for content....didn't realise it was infectious! 🙄
But surely if Alf had tongue tie, he'd have had trouble latching on and Ashley would have had recurring bouts of mastitis....none of which seem to have been an issue? 🤔
I’ve never met a rich mum whose baby didn’t have colic 🙄 must be catching in wealthier circles

I’m sure Ashley wore these suits not that long back but now it’s a revelation they fit

I have a feeling Luisa Zissmans rant of the week on her pod this week was entirely about Ashley!

Reactions: 5
What a lovely text from Tommy. If that’s the case then it would seem we all have their relationship very wrong. It makes her strange comments on his posts even stranger and her feminism views even weirder lol
I would be furious if someone shared something so personal…such an attention seeker

I have a feeling Luisa Zissmans rant of the week on her pod this week was entirely about Ashley!
I’ve just listened to the podcast and she is 100% talking about Ashley surely!! Can’t think of anyone else who moans constantly about sleep and breastfeeding and not being able to go out and do what she wants to do but then does NOTHING to change her situation 😬😬

*Edited as I quoted the wrong post 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Wow I didn’t realise she’d only been with Tommy for four months max before she fell pregnant.

Reactions: 2
Anyone sick of the whole independent woman thing. We get it.
Yes. Part of me wonders how happy she actually is with Tommy? Every single post about Tommy is how she was single for 6 years before he came along.

And I'm sure she previously said that in future if they aren't together (or something to that effect) then that would be OK. But I'm not convinced it would be ok at all.

Any update on whether Alf has tongue tie or not? 🤣
Yes. Part of me wonders how happy she actually is with Tommy? Every single post about Tommy is how she was single for 6 years before he came along.

And I'm sure she previously said that in future if they aren't together (or something to that effect) then that would be OK. But I'm not convinced it would be ok at all.
she can barely adult how. She clearly needs Tommy. Honestly I think if my husband left me I’d be fine but then I remember all the ‘man’ stuff he does and I’m like nope I need him for that 😅

Reactions: 3
She’s attempted a routine for 4 nights with her child and she’s already given up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s attempted a routine for 4 nights with her child and she’s already given up 😂
Tommy must be a saint to put up with her continuous digs at the patriarchy and total lack of routine regarding Alf ....I don't see their relationship lasting
What line of business is Tommy in?

Cringed so hard at those 2 recent stories with Alf "look what Alf can do" almost bloody stack it on that walker TWICE

put your damn phone down and watch your kid.

Reactions: 9
Cringed so hard at those 2 recent stories with Alf "look what Alf can do" almost bloody stack it on that walker TWICE

Was just coming on to say this. She’s unreal 🙈

Yes! And put a hat on him when you go out. Notice, she wears a hat. I’m actually horrified that I’ve just criticised someone for how they dress their baby. But, when I see him out in the cold without a hat I 😱

Reactions: 7

And turn off the TV so he has all his focus on the walker as you can see him turning his head to look at it!!

I thought she said she only posts photos with her t!ts out when she is feeding Alf as that is the only time she is on her phone! What’s your purpose for uploading a photo in your underwear curling your hair about then Ashley?! She is such an attention seeker!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she said she only posts photos with her t!ts out when she is feeding Alf as that is the only time she is on her phone! What’s your purpose for uploading a photo in your underwear curling your hair about then Ashley?! She is such an attention seeker!
This post in underwear and the caption make it seem like her and Lydia are about to shoot some kind of adult content 😂

• Haha
Any update on whether Alf has tongue tie or not? 🤣
I’m pretty sure she’d decided he must have one as it’s often cited as a reason for frequent night feeding/not sleeping. Despite him being nearly 1year with presumably no latch issues given how often she’s feeding. She had that consultation with a feed/sleep consultant and hasn’t mentioned tongue tie since

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.