Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says she’s not pumped for ages but literally posted a video of her the other day hoovering and ‘pumping’? Make it make sense.

Reactions: 18
She’s a dirty liar. Complete ban for 5 days was it? And only Bluey 1 or 2 times a day. Yet he was stuck on YouTube on her phone in the cotswolds and back to screens on day 3 of the ban 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d be so annoyed if someone claimed to have named their baby after me but it was just a similar name that’s spelt and pronounced differently 😂

Reactions: 16
The ‘A’… god this narc 😂

Makes sense now. Mummys here to take the sprogs! And her name isn’t the same as Isobel. Dimwit 😂
Namesake* - Grade A strikes again. I think she’s not made it passed A in the alphabet, hence she doesn’t have to teach her kids beyond A is for Alf and Ada.
---
View attachment 2261273

Who’s going to tell her that Isabella and Isobel aren’t the same?

Her grade A wasn’t in English, namesake is one word.
Beat me to it!!
---
grade A strikes again! ‘Other 90 years between them’ erm say what?

maybe the A is for her A grades, didn’t you know she got all As in her GCSES 😂
It’s like solving a cryptic each time she writes something. Maybe she’s trying to tell us where the Holy Grail is?
---
View attachment 2261900

What makes my skin crawl is that she knows she has people like this following her, yet she still continues to share daily, up close shots of her breastfeeding Ada? It's disgusting.
How does she know that the person is a bio man and not someone who has recently been widowed, or part of a family who has adopted a baby who isn’t weaned and needs some information etc.?

I do get that it’s probably a creep, but for someone so hell bent on not upholding the patriarchy and vocalising men’s absence in childcare/chores, Ash is shaming this person who may not have malintent because they are a man. A man who engaged with her on a public social media profile, when she posted publicly that she was doing Q&A and to send in questions. If she’s that creeped out don’t post these things publicly and then share then with followers who might be triggered or get ideas…don’t know which is worse tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely no-one asked her if she wished she had her old body back, did they?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her “why would I use formula when I have milk” has hit a nerve with my sleep deprived self! Lots of women including myself have no issues with milk, but what we DO have issues with is tongue tie, a failed nhs, midwives misdiagnosing problems (due to being understaffed/not trained well enough in TT), reflux & allergies and health visitors that don’t offer any help.

She is SO bleeping PRIVILEGED!
It’s not just women who have issues with milk supply who formula feed you ignorant uneducated idiot.

We don’t all have the money for private feeding help, private hospital to birth in or private healthcare full stop.
It might sound nasty but I hope Ada stops wanting to breastfeed the minute she starts weaning.

And she thinks formula feeding is oh so easy yet forgets about those of us who have babies with allergies, babies who struggle to latch onto a bottle & who have issues such as reflux (I know it affects both BF & bottle fed but medical peeps love to make out it wouldn’t have happened if I had breastfed (impossible) my severely TT baby (that they told me isn’t tongue tied 🤪).

I had to stop commenting on here as the first 5weeks of my babies life were hell being gaslit by healthcare professionals & told I need mental help when in fact my baby had a milk allergy/intolerance, tongue tie & a body riddled with tension.
And Ashley’s dreamland of what post partum is, is a lie. I’m convinced this woman is a narcissist who has absolutely no emotions or ability to feel anything.
I have loved every second since sorting his problems, but also have emotional days because - hormones?? She doesn’t even have these?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Highly doubt she’s been asked this question. And if she has, it was herself. Like all of them 😂😂

But hey, atleast the ‘creepy’ milk bloke will get his fill with that reel. Not for the male gaze.
A simple no would suffice 🙄
Not for the male gaze but here are my nipples

• Haha
She certainly has an awful lot of scantily clad photos of herself to hand to quickly answer these questions with, huh?

Also loved her tips for keeping intimacy alive ‘maybe a hug before bed’ woah calm down fifty shades! A pat on the back before TNB goes to his own room? It’s getting hot in herrrrre!!

She said she sometimes misses their relationship pre children - what, all 5 weeks of it before covid hit and you decided you needed a partner and a kid to stay relevant so ruined your own life?

Can’t keep up with her own utter bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Too busy living my own life, arguing about bees, asking how to play with your own baby and taking photos of your tits…busy busy busy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not too busy to Tattle on my commute or in my lunch break Ash. Pay offs of an actual job, eh? Luckily I don’t have to take 150 pictures a day of my tit whopped out as I can see that would take up a lot of time, as would watching 8 episodes of Bluey so you can ‘talk’ about it with Alf.

‘Did you enjoy Bluey?’
‘Yes’
‘What did you like about it?’
‘Bluey’
‘Lovely, that’s lovely, let’s watch another one!’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not too busy to Tattle on my commute or in my lunch break Ash. Pay offs of an actual job, eh? Luckily I don’t have to take 150 pictures a day of my tit whopped out as I can see that would take up a lot of time, as would watching 8 episodes of Bluey so you can ‘talk’ about it with Alf.

‘Did you enjoy Bluey?’
‘Yes’
‘What did you like about it?’
‘Bluey’
‘Lovely, that’s lovely, let’s watch another one!’
Lovely day x

GENTLE HANDS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If her Mum and Nana are visiting, where are they staying?...in the guest room?, on the sofa bed in the makeup room?...and does this mean TNB has had to move back in with Ash so he can give her a hug before bed?
so many questions
and I bet if Nuts or any of the other lads mags were still around ,I've no doubt our Ash would have signed up to them to boost her profIe despite what she says, judging by the comments she gets

Reactions: 11
IMG_0121.jpeg
LOL at the bit I’ve highlighted. She’s a vile excuse of a human being through and through though 🤪🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.