Ashley James #27 mum of two, Alf who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2262091LOL at the bit I’ve highlighted. She’s a vile excuse of a human being through and through though 🤪🤣
She put herself in my life via my insta DM’s and I can honestly say I did not feel lucky, I would not have given anything, and she was certainly not a good person.

(She won’t mind though because she doesn’t care what others think, and she doesn’t read tattle 🤪)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She put herself in my life via my insta DM’s and I can honestly say I did not feel lucky, I would not have given anything, and she was certainly not a good person.
She is a vile excuse of a "mother and woman"....she definitely was one of the mean girls at school that would have made my life miserable
She has nothing that I would want to aspire to
She has some very deep seated issues which she needs to work on before she ruins her children's lives

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I will acknowledge that her boobs are large(ish) for her frame now, but in the old photos she looks like a B cup at most? Where does all this big boob stuff come from??

Reactions: 11
Ironic the way she talks about trolls being unhappy, as I always think it’s true that people who have to tell you they’re a really great person tend to be the absolute worst and are projecting/protesting far too much

Reactions: 18
She’s going to crumble soon, I can feel it. She’s repeatedly asking for ideas on how to entertain Ad, and now talking about how it’s okay not to enjoy certain aspects of parenting…she’s clearly reached that stage where the newborn enjoyment factor has fizzled out for her. Trying to turn it into a rant about societal expectations on women vs men, and repeatedly saying how she ‘loves her kids to death but…’. She’s not going to be able to contain her resentment of having to do more than actually breastfeed Ad for much longer. If she isn’t sure how to entertain Ad herself, why not go to a baby class where they do that for you, rather than lying around with your tit out pointlessly while waiting for her to fall asleep.
she’s also reached the point where people stop fussing over her because baby isn’t a new born anymore and most extended family tend to let you get on with it - she is not being seen as our saintly mother Ash ( only woman to ever give birth and breastfeed) she isn’t the centre of attention anymore and people have stopped telling her how wonderful she is. So we are due a stomping of the feet tantrum soon about how it’s not fair that’s she’s expected to look after Her children and no one told her to go to baby classes blah blah blah Also absolutely cares whatpeople think that’s why she reads on here all the time! Confused with the wording on the so called ‘screen time ban’she keeps saying it’s the iPad only and we’ve seen photos ofAlfie in front of phone - does she think that doesn’t count? Does she think YouTube different on a phone?

Reactions: 20
The 'Northerners' are coming. She's a cheeky bleep isn't she? You can tell she's an original Geordie (like myself) when she tries to talk posh. witch. I hope Ada applies for Geordie Shore when she's older .

• Haha
I’m predicting a farm day today or Gruffalo trail. Can’t imagine Nan wants to sit at softplay 😂

Reactions: 5
“1 or 2 episodes” yet we literally see him staring at the tv in every single photo. No chance!

Reactions: 15
I've never seen anyone brush their teeth in bed. She's so weird. And to ask someone to photograph her to show she is multitasking. She's so fake.

Have a dig at stay at home mums again why don’t you? What makes you a ‘better mum’ you absolute twit!
How dare she imply stay at home mums don’t ‘focus’ on their children.
She said maternity leave was ‘just having a break and not working’ not long ago so it’s clear what she thinks of SAHM’s

Reactions: 20
She said maternity leave was ‘just having a break and not working’ not long ago so it’s clear what she thinks of SAHM’s
I’m so sick of her trying to portray herself as a ‘working mum’- faffing about in hair & make up and doing photo shoots in an array of pyjamas and jumping on any bandwagon to try and stay relevant

Reactions: 24
What DOES she think a stay at home mum is/does? Just sit and watches TV with her kids all day? It's bloody hard work, I have been a SAHM when my twins were young. There is no time off, no sick leave, yes we may have maternity leave but it's not all coffee shop meets and ladies that lunch or soft play!! IT'S HARD WORK, YOU SHOULD, TRY IT ASH! 😡😡😡

I can't quite fathom why she responds to a man who allegedly asked about her milk supply and in the next second is posting reels of her pretty much naked self 🙄🙈 You are for the male gaze or not, stop enticing it. I get you should be able to post without comment but we don't live in an ideal world so just stop. And while we are talking about bodies, don't call your child a big lump even in jest because he is going to think it's OK to call another child names, neve mind the body issues you may give your own children!! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.