Ashley James #26 A Ginuwinely mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking back to when she went on tv and claimed that the "trolls" must really hate children to want to take their parents away from them...

Reactions: 10
I don’t even let my seven year old use YouTube Kids 🫠. Not only was he on the iPad all day, every day, they weren’t supervising or choosing what he watched? That’s so lazy and irresponsible.

Reactions: 15
I don’t even let my seven year old use YouTube Kids 🫠. Not only was he on the iPad all day, every day, they weren’t supervising or choosing what he watched? That’s so lazy and irresponsible.
Once my 9 year old came across Sonic the hedgehog with his eyes hanging out and blood all over his face…on YouTube kids 🤮 I wouldn’t be surprised if Alf was having nightmares from something he’s seen!

• Wow
I’m speechless about the whole thing tbh. The cruelty of filming him like that after going cold turkey, watching how distraught he is. All down to their lazy parenting. The most insane bit of it all is that they can’t even be arsed to choose something half decent for him to watch - who the duck let’s a two year old watch whatever they want on YouTube (even with the kid filter)?!

Reactions: 14
I blame TNB.

I mean, he is Alf’s designated parent who looks after him 23 hours a day.

Alf can’t be watching anything bad on Ashley’s watch when there is no watch.

Reactions: 11
I’m speechless about the whole thing tbh. The cruelty of filming him like that after going cold turkey, watching how distraught he is. All down to their lazy parenting. The most insane bit of it all is that they can’t even be arsed to choose something half decent for him to watch - who the duck let’s a two year old watch whatever they want on YouTube (even with the kid filter)?!
Honestly it's not so unusual for some parents to not be supervising their kids when using a tablet, my brother in law let's his daughter watch pretty much whatever she wants and apparently he thinks I'm too controlling because I won't give my son (of a similar age) his own tablet.
But even he wouldn't film and share his child in the way that Ash and Tommy have today.

• Wow
I have reported videos on kids YouTube before because some are very strange and bordering scary

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t dare let my kids loose with YouTube, they watch a handful of things on it on our TV. I totally HATE that tit of kids opening toys or playing with toys. I turn it off if that crap comes on and tell them to play with their own toys. My sisters little girl watches things on her tablet and I definitely notice she is way more advanced (like a teenager) than my daughter. There’s only 6 months between them, she’s 6 my girl is 5.5. There is no way a 2 year old should be watching anything that comes on by himself. They really don’t care as long as he’s not annoying them, and they can eat their All Plants gruel in peace.

• Sad
Once my 9 year old came across Sonic the hedgehog with his eyes hanging out and blood all over his face…on YouTube kids 🤮 I wouldn’t be surprised if Alf was having nightmares from something he’s seen!
My youngest came across a similar Peppa Pig video on you tube too she was about 6! We had to tell them to only watch the clips on the offical page or those on the TV.
its sick that someone would post something like that knowing children will see it.
At Alfs age surely if they are watching something on a tablet you would be selecting the content for him and making sure its appropriate?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Really I don't believe that any parents get it all right all the time, we all live. and learn through our experiences, but the screen time should have been flagged as a concern by Ash and Tommy long before now. They seem to have taken the path of least resistance with this up to now because it has allowed them to carry on with their own lives regardless. And I know my parenting at times also takes the path of least resistance, but there are short game days where I'm just getting by and far more long game days where I'm trying to instill the sort of behaviours that I want from my two year old. Is it easier to have my boy in front of Stick Man on the TV but I also know he wants to play with the play dough or be out on the swing in the garden - both of which require more supervision and effort (especially with a three month old baby to be managing). My recent PND diagnosis has made me question so much of what I'm doing and if I'm doing the right things for my children but I still try not to lean too much on the screen time, no doubt the sudden withdrawal that Alf is going through will be tough for them all....and with Ada being unwell I could well imagine that they might return to screen time for Alf sooner than they're suggesting at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her career *should* be in the gutter after that shocking Ad and the treatment of Alfie and Uncle Ipad. I hope it is. But we all know she’ll be back on bloody Ashley’s Lunchables next week.

She’s had a couple more comments on her ad. Awful 😂🫣
---
I truly believe her approach to parenting would’ve been so different if poor Alf was a girl!
If that was Ada distressed and Tommy videoing her, she would be appalled and not even upload it. But she’s found it funny and thought it was good content. Cos she’s a bleep.

She has been reported before to SS and nothing was done. She goes on about SS wasting their time with them and they should be concentrating on children falling through the net… that is literally Alfie. You’d be forgiven for thinking that video was an NSPCC advert 💔
Saying “nothing was done” isn’t true and is abit unfair on her local CS, she said herself they contacted her and agencies involved with her family to investigate - that is about right for an initial assessment.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Really I don't believe that any parents get it all right all the time, we all live. and learn through our experiences, but the screen time should have been flagged as a concern by Ash and Tommy long before now. They seem to have taken the path of least resistance with this up to now because it has allowed them to carry on with their own lives regardless. And I know my parenting at times also takes the path of least resistance, but there are short game days where I'm just getting by and far more long game days where I'm trying to instill the sort of behaviours that I want from my two year old. Is it easier to have my boy in front of Stick Man on the TV but I also know he wants to play with the play dough or be out on the swing in the garden - both of which require more supervision and effort (especially with a three month old baby to be managing). My recent PND diagnosis has made me question so much of what I'm doing and if I'm doing the right things for my children but I still try not to lean too much on the screen time, no doubt the sudden withdrawal that Alf is going through will be tough for them all....and with Ada being unwell I could well imagine that they might return to screen time for Alf sooner than they're suggesting at the moment.
Absolutely this!
We all have days where we give in and let them do whatever. The difference between us and Ashley & No Balls is it’s not EVERY DAY. With them it is, they can’t even take him to the supermarket, out for breakfast (his own table), walk in the pram, train journey, the list goes on. They will, without a doubt, not last the full 3 days. That would mean they would actually have to deal with him. I’d say when he’s with NNB he is not on it at all and she has yet to mention how he sleeps in Frinton because she tries to hide the fact he’s there quite often.

Reactions: 8
Saying “nothing was done” isn’t true and is abit unfair on her local CS, she said herself they contacted her and agencies involved with her family to investigate - that is about right for an initial assessment.
Yes I agree there. My comment was probably too flippant but having their involvement has changed nothing with Ash and how she treats him. She’s still uploading things and treating him just as tit and she said they were signed off with no concerns before Ada was born, which they shouldn’t have been if they wanted to know her due date/birth plans etc like she said. Of course, every concern HAS to be investigated but it seems that it’s had no outcome 😞 (extra support like the reporter said wanted to happen rather than Alf removed from the home)

Reactions: 7
She is very quiet. I wonder how much backlash she has had over the video of poor Alf and the not supervising him when on his tablet.

She absolutely cannot claim "troll" when a lot of her followers are calling her out on it.

Can't wait to see how she spins this one.
---

New thread guys xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.