Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cariad

VIP Member
Why is she taking ad to the gig? Surely one of their many childcare helpers could have watched her for the day? Also is she driving? I thought she was too scared
Obviously couldn't get her to take a bottle after all and TNB is working anyway
shell be getting car provided by 'the management'....she doesn't seem to have driven for ages

Reactions: 6

theaceofstace

I’ve just watched the “kind hands” video with the sound on and am I right that there are three voices all talking to Alf? Poor kid will be frazzled with what to actually process 🤦🏻‍♀️

Cariad

VIP Member
I'll see myself out, I on occasion wear this but not to be trendy it's just for comfort as I'm generally doing housework, dog walking or toddler rangling. Nothing Ashley would know about.

Also forgetting who her dating track record was, is she a professional beard?

And she could save her money since she's always moaning about it by using vitamin e cream👍
But did you get the memo to wear a blazer and baseball cap? 😜

Jjsb

I hope she is packing a cotton sunhat for Ada, a wooly hat in the sunshine isn't ideal as she will get hot and no protection from the sun ☀🙈

willowtree2

VIP Member
I’m guessing it’s TNB boyfriend and Lucy Meck. Although I haven’t checked if they’re back from Portugal!

Cady1954

VIP Member
She’s thick as mince so hasn’t realised today will drive traffic here 😂
---
Let’s not forget

- Leaving him in a foreign country in kids club at 1yo. Calling him a ‘little fucker’ for not wanting to stay there, being unsettled. He ‘ruined their Uno playing time’.
- Wanting to leave him with a babysitter in said foreign country to venture into the town without him ‘so they could actually have a nice time on holiday’.
- Not putting the umbrella up for Alf so she could sunbathe.
- Late dinner reservations cos the kids sitting was too early for them and they didn’t want to go back to their room for the evening to let him sleep.
- Alf had a bowl of Parmesan for dinner every night when they munched on pasta dishes he could’ve eaten/tried.
- Gender dissapointment video being uploaded numerous times
- Taking him to the CM with a fever during covid times
- Leaving him with Nana and Papa in France so they could fuck off to Spain for her birthday last year ‘to actually have a good time’.
- Alf crying from coldness through winter. She filmed the monitor numerous times calling him a little shit instead of going to him.
- Filming aggressive Snoop going for him and not intervening. She left them in garden alone whilst she was in the kitchen. Alf wasn’t mobile.
- Refusing to buy him clothes and shoes that fit to get ‘moneys worth’ unless they’re hand me downs from Lucy Meck.
Omfg. I didn't follow her then. What a bitch.

willowtree2

VIP Member
She wasn't even brought in as Ollie's girlfriend, she came in as a speed dater for Francis Boulle and stuck around for a showmance.
Oh my god I forgot about Francis Boulle and the speed dating 😂 I last watched it as a teen, when I had free time before I had kids 😂

• Haha

Sage245

VIP Member
Apparently she was told what to play on the whole, as it was to be songs ‘with famous choreography or implied dance routines / moves’ such as Tragedy, Cha Cha Slide and Single Ladies. She also had to play the 2 songs that the ‘crowds’ were taught a routine for as part of the Stay Sassy dance workshop.

I’ve cringed myself almost inside out.
Hahaha. Thats really funny. Do you know what she would have been paid for her ‘set’?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
More concerning for me is that she’s taking Ad while she gets highlights done. Nothing like bleach fumes for a newborn to breathe in.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
How comes she never hangs out with any of the made in Chelsea lot? I never watched it but it would seem like she was never in it from all the others friendships which are still going.