Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
Kate Lawler did the same beggy posts (and crotch pictures) for nappies then got to promoting Lidl's Lupilu - only within a short time her child was back in Pampers. It's like a wealth brag.
FWIW Aldi nappies are fantastic, among the cheapest and softer to touch than Pampers.
I wouldn’t use anything else they’re amazing!

Reactions: 4

evac90

Chatty Member
Although mine was comprehensive - I mentioned the obvious incident but also apparent lack of emotional connection, safeguarding concerns as an education area, milestones with gross and fine motor skills - would the concerns of one stranger who only sees what’s posted online really be enough to trigger an investigation?
Yes, easily

Raa

VIP Member
LOL. No Ash you’ve never been relatable and never will be. Atleast whilst you’re sat on your throne of privilege and resentment

900 likes on her NSPCC post 😂😂 it’s gone down like a lead balloon.
Think there was 11 comments on the grid post 🤣

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the “kind hands” video with the sound on and am I right that there are three voices all talking to Alf? Poor kid will be frazzled with what to actually process 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think they’re at NNB’s house, we haven’t seen it before. So it’ll be Nana, Papa and Ash.

Yet no one is actually advocating for Alf.

Reactions: 3

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
IMG_4384.png

I thought she was taking baby Ad with her?! Why the teeny tiny bag? Just to show she and all the other huns has a jacquemus? Or will there be an aff link “for all those asking” ?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
THIS. But also, why would you want it on the table when there’s a bunch perfectly large enough floor?? Are they too lazy to bend down 🙄
In fairness I think it’s good that she’s got her at eye-level so she can engage.

But she could get a Tripp Trapp highchair and the baby set which would be much safer.

Cady1954

VIP Member
I’m looking at those dancing videos and think people are so much better at dancing when they’ve had a few drinks 😂 they look like they’re in the kid’s club at Butlin’s
She didn’t have a lot of work to lose. When she wasn’t pregnant, how much was she DJing really - can anyone remember anything other than the phone charging zone? Her appearance fees have been reduced, she’s affiliate linking every item of clothing and toiletry she can find and she’s no longer handled by an actual agent.

She had / has a podcast that she started herself, for herself and nobody listens to. That was it, pretty much. Has she gotten bored of that already too?

Trolls didn’t cost her work, social services didn’t cost her work, pregnancy didn’t cost her work - her lack of commitment to any particular area cost her work. She spread herself too thin because she wants everything for nothing and she wants it now. Listeners, readers, viewers and brands want at least a hint of authenticity, and that’s something Ashley has never had. She will be completely seen through tomorrow too, as she comes across terribly on TV and can’t stage manage, filter or edit a live broadcast, hence her utter failure on GB News. Cry me a river.
What was the GB news story?

Reactions: 2