Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worried about perfume and deodorant in the air at home but not all the tit in the air at the nail salon....maybe she took the Dyson with her and that's what made it safe for Ad....would explain the funny looks people were giving her too!!!

Reactions: 15
OMG!

Firstly, - I’ve come inside to get some work done! What is she on about , what bloody work?!

Secondly- implying that Tommy & Alf have just started bonding or are bonding more because he just wanted her! She’s disgusting.
Christ,it’s not a bloody competition.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The way she just plonks Baby Ad(a) down in the crib with no head support in the Dyson Reel. 💀

Reactions: 14
She's delusional.

Tommy has always had a stronger bond and I very much doubt there was a time Alf only wanted her - she doesn't get up with him, isn't with him all day, doesn't do bath or bed, and now Ash is orchestrating "quality" time for them - out of the house, out of her way.

The response from Dyson 🤔 that doesn't look like a reply from a brand that have asked you to film an ad.

Reactions: 32
Tommy has done all dinners, baths and bedtimes for months before ad was born and even months before she got pregnant. What is she on about that they have new ‘bonding’ recently 😂 it’s not bonding, it’s just TNB doing 100% of the parenting!

Reactions: 26
So this Dyson ad was filmed the same day as the special K ad - got to get value for money from your hair and makeup artist.

She's living in those pyjamas again 🤢

Reactions: 15
Alf literally doesn’t ever look at her and barely flinches when she kisses him , there is no bond to speak of.
I’d say Alf and NNB must actually have a good bond cos she’s basically his primary caregiver at this point.

Reactions: 16
The way she just plonks Baby Ad(a) down in the crib with no head support in the Dyson Reel. 💀
I thought this too, looks so awkward. Despite Ad being her clear favourite I think she’s really unnatural with both her children.

Reactions: 8
That Dyson did well to get Alf through the winter considering it was launched in April.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She hasn't got alot of engagement from what I can see on that last post.

She gives false hope to all new mums, let's be fair who comes home from hospital and has their beauty team and whoever films their reels?? Why can't she just enjoy these first weeks without worrying about looking so perfect because let's face it unless you have alot of help, which the majority of us don't, you are lucky to find time for a shower never mind anything else!!

Reactions: 11
She said in her stories she was 3 days old when she filmed this and plonks her down as if she is a bag of spuds, this woman has not one maternal bone in her body it is all lip service for the gram

Reactions: 14
It was only January she advertised the previous model. It was in the caged room, no mention of using for Alf back then.

Reactions: 7
She said in her stories she was 3 days old when she filmed this and plonks her down as if she is a bag of spuds, this woman has not one maternal bone in her body it is all lip service for the gram
I find it really sad she must have twisted and lowered her into the cot through gritted teeth three days after a c section? Is she that desperate? Any normal person would look back at that and be so sad at wasting those early hours and days ‘working’.

I was told and said on here that she did at least 2 ‘shoots’ in addition to the Hello one in the first two weeks, not sure if these are the ones that were booked out, or if there is more cringe to come - I assumed given they were arranged via 84W that they’d be a bit more than insta ad reels but maybe it shows how little she’s got going on now

It was only January she advertised the previous model. It was in the caged room, no mention of using for Alf back then.
That would mean she kept the previous model in their room having just the 1 Dyson and let Alf go cold throughout winter. #PoorAlf

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely the brand shouldn't be letting her advertise using misleading content like that!
Dysons comment on her post is making me think she’s done the ad without being asked to and just bought the Dyson herself. All in the name of content 👀 She probably had messages suggesting Alf is waking cold and saw an opportunity. Honestly, I think she’s that desperate 😂
---
Ah…the inner workings of Ashley James. I forgot she was sexualised is school uniform for having big boobs! Bet she’s already got her botox and filler booked in 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.