Ashley James #23 Now that I have baby Thumb, sorry Alf the iPad is your Mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has em clarkson blocked me on BOTH accounts?? I was blocked by trash after vigil row so made new account to spy which isn't blocked but blocked by someone I've never looked at before??? Only looked her up to nose on the post Ashley's copied where she gets her inspirational body out šŸ™„ Weird, I've never been blocked by so many z listers before šŸ¤£
Iā€™ve never commented on any of her posts but she blocked me when Ash sent me my threatening Facebook message so I reckon itā€™s 84world

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Alf cannot count to 100 itā€™s really weird she repeats it so often
Seriously I doubt any 2 year old can šŸ˜‚ their attention span just isnā€™t long enough
I don't even think I could do it now šŸ¤£ I'd be bored, get distracted and forget I'd even started.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ASA have told her off then šŸ˜‚ My reporting and complaining about their reporting outcomes has been registered then. You donā€™t need to tell us how Ads work Ash. Itā€™s you that doesnā€™t know how to do your job properly!!!! šŸ˜©

Iā€™m so glad someone else has been doing it too šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve felt like I was pissing into the wind recently with it

• Haha
Iā€™ve never commented on any of her posts but she blocked me when Ash sent me my threatening Facebook message so I reckon itā€™s 84world
A few ā€œinfluencersā€ do this. There another account called rvk_loves ( loads of threads in here about her) we had a bit of a run in during lock down then I got myself blocked by a few other insta huns!!!

Last edited:
They probably have a WhatsApp group to share in called ā€˜Trollsā€™

The irony is, Ash is the troll!

Thanks for the content warning on your latest post, Ash. As I sit here pinned to the sofa by a baby 24 hours older than #Ad, fighting off the pits of PND, I really didnā€™t need to read that her falling quiet on your chest is a sign that she ā€œknows her mamaā€ and itā€™s ā€œhomeā€. My new daughter wouldnā€™t stop roaring on mine. Does that mean she doesnā€™t know Iā€™m her safe space? Thanks for the lovely dark rabbit hole for my intrusive thoughts to go down. Something to dwell on in the night feeds that Iā€™m also meant to cherish when itā€™s just us.
Lovely day. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Please don't listen to this woman, she is full of tit.

The birth of her daughter will always be seen through rise tinted glasses, no matter what happened and she'll always speak in a derogatory way about her son and his birth.

That's not a "home" where one child is cast aside and not a single flying duck is given about him. As much as she'll prefer Ad because she's a girl, she'll soon discard her too as she hasn't got a clue how to be a decent mother. Her son is raised by childminders, NNB, and an iPad.

She honestly makes me angry. Even her birth is set up because of the backdrop, you know she instantly imagined the Instagram pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@theaceofstace don't look at her Instagram. Please, please donā€™t.

Do you want, or need, a space just to share, like you bravely have, or would you like support and conversation?
I (we) can be either of those for you.
I didnā€™t want to reply with suggestions or even lived experience if itā€™s not helpful to you right now, but Iā€™m ready and happy to do just that if it will help. Sending you love either way. Your baby loves you and knows that she is loved xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Good to know they're looking after their clients well šŸ˜‚ maybe they should be monitoring what rubbish their z-lister clients are spouting instead of who's liking comments šŸ™„

@theaceofstace don't look at her Instagram. Please, please donā€™t.

Do you want, or need, a space just to share, like you bravely have, or would you like support and conversation?
I (we) can be either of those for you.
I didnā€™t want to reply with suggestions or even lived experience if itā€™s not helpful to you right now, but Iā€™m ready and happy to do just that if it will help. Sending you love either way. Your baby loves you and knows that she is loved xxx
Thatā€™s really kind and lovely of you to reply. I really appreciate it. Itā€™s my second rodeo with PND so Iā€™m drawing (some) strength from believing that this DOES pass, it wonā€™t last forever and if I keep saying it out loud, I wonā€™t be buried and isolated by itā€¦I hope that makes sense! Iā€™ve finally unfollowed today - youā€™re absolutely right, no good is coming of me watching this parallel experience - sheā€™s irked me my entire pregnancy and now it just makes me feel crap even though I know full well itā€™s all bullshit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The photo of Alf at the soft play is not the picture of a happy child

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Share a bit more about Adaā€™s birthā€¦ what additional info do we know? We knew about the f*****s. We knew about the low lying placenta. Where did she think she was to come out of? The top part of her tummy? She is not the first mother to have a low lying placenta. Sheā€™s realised thereā€™s a lack of drama to her birth story so sheā€™s honing in on that part. Weā€™ll never hear the end of f****ps.

She had a bleeping photographer there. Sorry tripod.
We know she loves Ada more than Alf.

What more do we know from this unhelpful post? Breaks my heart hearing mums triggered by her tit. Iā€™ve been to the depths of PND and Ashley James is so far from what those sufferers need right now šŸ’”šŸ’•

Reactions: 14
Still perplexed why she gave birth there and not locally. Is it a better hospital or was it for the Instagram posts with big Ben in the background?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.