Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s used her #gifted google pixel phone to magically erase people in the background, a setting she’s raved about previously… but you can still see their outline.

Another great advertising job there

Reactions: 17
She’s used her #gifted google pixel phone to magically erase people in the background, a setting she’s raved about previously… but you can still see their outline.

Another great advertising job there
A setting she hasn’t bothered using before when she’s shown children in the background!

Reactions: 8
His shoes are way too narrow as the Velcro doesn’t even meet the ends. I reckon he’s got little chubby wide toddler feet still (my eldest was the same and spent a fortune in Clarks shoes just to get the right width😩) He can’t seriously have 1 pair of shoes?

100% photoshopping there. Ugh.

Reactions: 10
My son was the same age as Alf last Easter. He has a speech & social communication delay and tbh we did debate whether or not to do an egg hunt as he had no concept of the Easter bunny or Easter at all. But we gave it a go anyway and he immediately worked out what to do and loved it. It’s a lovely memory I’ll cherish of his first ‘proper’ Easter.
I get the feeling that if she can’t make it an ‘insta’ worthy event then she’s not going to bother and Alf will miss out on lots of things like this, until Ada is old enough to join in as then it will be ‘worth the effort’ for Ashley.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All the comments saying Ada looks like Alf, or like Tommy
---
His shoes are way too narrow as the Velcro doesn’t even meet the ends. I reckon he’s got little chubby wide toddler feet still (my eldest was the same and spent a fortune in Clarks shoes just to get the right width😩) He can’t seriously have 1 pair of shoes?

100% photoshopping there. Ugh.
He doesn’t seem to ever wear shoes at home does he, so probably only has this one pair and Tommy put them on him for the airport!

You’d think as Nana was a nurse she’d say something about the importance of properly-fitting shoes on developing feet. But once again, Ashley spends a fortune on clothes for herself - and for Ada (Alf got some to match) - but the actual essentials for growth don’t matter.

All the insta kids in designer trainers, which aren’t properly fitted anyway, is so sad to see. Gone are the days of a proper shoe fitting while they’re growing, to make sure not only the length is right but the width too.

Last edited:
Ashley be humble learn from other parents.You do not know everything and your gut instinct needs adjusting.
Stop being so fake and self centred.We actually don't care that you are breast feeding,tit in tit out.
You are the biggest TIT ever.
We don't care what you are watching on Netflix.
Get the kid some shoes love and for the love of the Easter bunny you made the decision to not be single ,have kids move on.Life is precious stop living in the past.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2089776
What’s going on in the top/mid-right of this photo? Is she editing pictures?
---
also can’t bear seeing these awful clumpy shoes on Poor Alf. They look absolutely wrecked, as well? And this photo shows how poorly done up they are, surely they can’t still fit him.
I’m more concerned that she’s going to drop Baby Girl.
Was Alf deliberately cropped out of the picture or is that just an edited version?

Reactions: 3
I’m more concerned that she’s going to drop Baby Girl.
Was Alf deliberately cropped out of the picture or is that just an edited version?
I cropped him out this time.
---
Sorry @InTheDollsHouse , cross-posted!
---
The floor looks all wonky like it’s been photoshopped, but I think that’s actually just the paving in this case 😅😅😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
83C40221-8813-4858-8D0F-4CE7C79D6BD5.jpeg

So much so that you deliberately use the mental health difficulties of other mothers who are actually diagnosed and living with PTSD following Birth Trauma to be deliberately hurtful?

Yes, that’s true empathy. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2090009

So much so that you deliberately use the mental health difficulties of other mothers who are actually diagnosed and living with PTSD following Birth Trauma to be deliberately hurtful?

Yes, that’s true empathy. 🙄
She’s vile. She doesn’t have trauma from birth she has trauma from Alf. She’s never really liked him has she? My heart just breaks for that poor boy.

Reactions: 21
I didn’t think she could get anymore cuntish. That’s so bleeping low. I can’t even… Alf 💔💔💔💔 I genuinely just shed a tear watching her reel but for Alf. This is complete neglect and I can’t watch it anymore.

7E2EA332-A110-420A-A814-F331D76C9104.jpeg
She has absolutely no self awareness. ‘Why do we expect women to keep their negative birth stories to themselves?
Ashley that was you!!
No negativity, don’t you dare message me able the c section realities, I don’t want to hear anything negative blah blahh

And lol baby Ad. Spot on.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She's only just getting started. Here she comes with her narrative of how perfect Baby Ad is compared to Alf...perfect birth, perfect temperament ('always good')...I'm sure she's the perfect sleeper and will take a bottle too 🙄 and she'll keep drawing comparisons with Alf. It really wasn't necessary to effectively say that the best day of her life was the day she had Ada. It stung me to read that just on Alf's behalf. She truly is a narcissistic witch.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2090055She has absolutely no self awareness. ‘Why do we expect women to keep their negative birth stories to themselves?
Ashley that was you!!
No negativity, don’t you dare message me able the c section realities, I don’t want to hear anything negative blah blahh

And lol baby Ad. Spot on.
She expects everyone else to stay quiet, but she herself is allowed to say whatever the hell she wants to and no one can ever challenge her on it without being called a troll.

Why aren’t the people commenting seeing what we see? I just don’t get it?
I think it’s the initial reaction to her posting again and seeing baby Ad, and they’ve been dazzled by the flashy view of London from the hospital bed. Hopefully as she starts being back properly it’ll just carry on like this and everyone else will see how much Alf is an inconvenience to her now she has her ✨baby girl✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.