Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Blimey. So it’s basically do the shoot, form a queue according to your celeb status and keep the baby top secret for potentially weeks until you become important? Fucking screwed that is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

potatoface431

Chatty Member
I wonder if it purely comes down to her not being happy with how baby looks. It sounds AWFUL but I wouldn’t put it past Ashley.
Billie is on the front cover of that magazine but also posted her baby straight away?
I honestly think it’s this 😂😂 I don’t think baby girl is the beautiful newborn she was hoping for 😂 not being mean, I love babies but sometimes they don’t look as cute until they’re a few weeks old, my daughter was the same she looked like an alien at first

• Haha
Reactions: 16

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I’m expecting her to sneak in a little reminder that she earns more than Tommy. She couldn’t possibly let that slip on IWD.

(Just to make sure she undermines the man that essentially does everything for her)

It’s actually quite unbelievable how much of a calculated business decision the births of these instahuns children is. From selling pregnancies, gender reveals etc. to monetising every aspect of the child’s life ( what did she aff link last week, cotton wool?) and then every development milestone etc once they’re born.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Guessing Thumb will only be allowed to read books on ‘strong women’. What happened to well rounded children just learning about strong people and learning to be a fucking person?

It boils my 34 year old noodle, let alone a childs!

• Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
Oh here we go, she’s checked and is allowed nail polish and light make up. Seems if you’re paying enough you can do what you like.
Why the fuck would you want to wear make up for a Surgical procedure 🙄😬....it's not a day at the spa Ash
Bet she's got a photographer and shite hairstylist booked for the post op shoot already

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Once she does start sharing, she's going to go WILD.

I bet she's got photos and reels from every single day and she's going to go on hyper post mode.

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
I’m going Alice.

After her badass ‘h.Alice.m’ alter ego insta account… #TakingOnOneTrollAtATime 🦸🏼‍♀️
---
Also - can we talk about how rank Tommys nails are please? 🤢 I wouldn’t not be doing a hand announcement if my man had nails like that!!

• Haha

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
We should start baby bingo now for every phrase that we hear rolled out! #babybubble #littlefeminist #IWD

SassyLad8

I think she’ll delay the name. It will be a hand/foot shot or maybe montage of her journey into hospital (plus the #kindlygifted hotel stay).

she’ll drag out the name and face reveal for more engagement.

it’s really sad and calculated

Ro98

VIP Member
Who are these people with no life messaging about drawer dividers? Blatantly just not getting any bought through her AD links so has to push them a bit more.
If she stepped foot in shops normal people go to she’d know IKEA do various types of drawer dividers & so do John Lewis

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
She’s posted the Ann Summers breastfeeding photo again 🤢

You cannot shout about being sexualised while also posting things like that!

• Sick
  • Angry

Ro98

VIP Member
Wearing a sling off the shoulder like it’s a style prop obviously 🙄 don’t worry about newborn safety Ashley!

• Angry