Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Nobody come at me for this, please. BUT the night before her birth, she's excited for the last date night in a while for her and the sap... Just me who, the night before going into hospital, who wants to spend it with the child they already have? She's disgusting. She couldn't give a FUCK about that little boy at all. Surely Tommy or his family must see it and think she's scum.

I understand date night is important but the night before I went into hospital, I was so upset at the thought of leaving my little boy. He didn't care, he got to spend time with his grandparents and didn't notice until I got home. But the last couple of months of pregnancy I prioritised all my time just me and my eldest for US, soft play and lunches and playing etc. Then weekends, my partner and I did stuff with him and had a couple of days on our own but that was to get the baby stuff. My eldest got bored shopping (don't blame him haha) so we did it alone. But it killed me knowing that soon, it wouldn't be the same and he wouldn't understand cos he was so young. Why isn't she spending it at home with her little boy? She could have picked a closer hospital. Hope she goes into labour early and labours in the fucking car park.

I also aren't coming at anyone who'd do this. It's the fact that she doesn't spend much time with him as it is, she should want to do it before it's too late. She'll get the shock of her life when baby is here and she realises that Alf might not take to her (hopefully he will) and might simply get jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

lemmings2000

"I took hours to film that and find all the links to help YOU out" really it should say "I took hours to film that as I don't CLAIM maternity allowance so need to make my money from you mugs clicking on my affiliate links"
The fact she is complaining that people have opinions on her bag, then insinuate they are being bitchy and have sad lives. Look in the mirror hun.

Micernice

I thought she didn't want gendered clothes, all these clothes are pink and flowery. Even the damn carseat is flowery.

Nothing wrong with that of course, I absolutely would do the same but she made a big hooha about Alf not having gendered clothes, but it's fine for 'baby Girl'.

Lurker121

Chatty Member
That packing video!! WTF!!

Why has she packed approximately 30 different vests with varying sleeve lengths?!

Why has she packed about 20 sleepsuits, with some called bodysuits and some called sleepsuits yet they appear to be the same?!

A sleeping bag?!

Looking at that video you’d honestly never ever know she’d had a baby before.

Utterly, utterly clueless.

And WHY is she dressed like that for a video about her hospital bag?! A crushed velvet slit to the vagina dress with those boots!!! My goodness this woman, I just can’t. 😂😂😂

• Haha

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
E867E69C-764A-420A-A0E5-10C2EAF7F952.png

So Alf (according to DATES she posted) was 3 days late, the other week he was 41.5 but the doctors definitely (didn’t) tell her that he MUST have been “overcooked” because he was so so massive, like the biggest baby they’ve ever seen. At 9.5lbs whatever that means. But today, he arrived at 42 weeks. Just like his age, his cooking time changes depending on Trash’s whim.

• Haha

yourealiar

Ashley James, the woman who can do labour because she’s ran marathons but can’t parent her child because she’s heavily pregnant, you rest your bony little bones you poor poppet, it must be exhausting constantly gazing at yourself in any reflective surface you come across.
And why is she always lying there with her bump out? It’s weird that your friends daughter is stroking your naked bump. Most people touch it from over the clothes? She has got a seriously unhealthy obsession with herself and her own body.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BB09

Bit of a slip up there “ my room” not our room like most normal couples

• Haha
  • Wow

moimoi

VIP Member
Alf’s the only child who literally doesn’t give a shit when his mum comes to pick him up from childcare, no emotion there whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Haha

Mousejen

The iPad is necessary because they have made it necessary, and it's sad that they so freely admit it. I take my boy to the supermarket and he loves to hold on to some of the shopping (usually a pack of crumpets or similar), I talk to him about what is for sale and the different colours/fruits/veggies etc (and even how much things have gone in price). It's not the most fun I have with him, but it makes a chore something that actively gets him away from screens and distractions. Is he sometimes difficult....of course, he's only a toddler, but I know what sort of time limit I have before he will get restless, and I have the back up cup of juice to buy me an extra ten minutes.
Seems Tommy and Ashley just want to keep Alfie as stunted and quiet as possible, I think there's a good chance they're going to get a surprise when baby thumb arrives and Alfie see's that he has to compete for their affection and attention.

sasbeep

VIP Member
It’s funny that she only started enjoying alf and being a parent when she actually stopped doing any of the parenting.

Tommy doing bath and bedtime every single night because she was pregnant. Fuck me Alf isn’t going to get a look in.
How is she going to cope with 2if she can’t even cope with a bump and a baby??

• Haha
Reactions: 23

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
It makes me uncomfortable when she says ‘it’s so nice to feel like this is a new and fresh experience’, because we all know she isn’t just referring to the fact that it will be a different type of birth. She wants a new and fresh experience with a new and fresh baby because her experience with Alf wasn’t and isn’t what she wants it to be, right from the off (starting with him not being a girl, but the list of things she hasn’t liked about him is endless). I’m not convinced she’s having this baby for any other reason than to try and create the parenting experience she thinks she is entitled to. That is utter madness, she’s unhinged.

Reactions: 23