Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
She's not taking all that stuff to hospital with her. She's preying on vulnerable pregnant women (probably first time mums) to click on her aff links so she can make more money.

Guaran-fucking-tee that she won't use bibs / sleeping bags / cashmere blankets in the hospital. But by saying oh it might be cold, so packing just incase she knows it won't be cold, she's done it all before with Alf.

Its deplorable what she's doing. And, the artipoppe carrier, who in their right mind, in a cost of living crisis, is going to drop £300+ on a baby carrier?!

Also, where is her link to the tripod. I'm still not over that she's taking a fucking tripod to the hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion -

Ashley James - rubbish advice and aff links galore, but won’t do bedtime that’s too much of a chore

• Haha

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
I desperately want this baby to be a surprise Boy. A teeny tiny hidden w!lly and miniature balls like his daddy

• Haha

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
My first thread title 😭😭 I feel like I should celebrate with a commemorative necklace with todays birthstone

• Haha
  • Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Just a warning ladies, I think you can probably match some comments on her latest IG to tattlers again. You know what she/her fans are like. Don’t expose yourselves!
I couldn’t agree with this more.

Lunchbox’s comments were (mostly) subtle enough to get away with it, but there’s a regular bunch of people who like LB’s comments, some with open insta accounts.

Now there’s additional comments from someone who liked LB’s comments too and it’s much more obvious.

It’s leaving you wide open to being targeted by AJ or others (I’ve had messages from random people as well as her) but it’s also taking it off tattle which is one of the major rules here.

She is not worth it.

It gives her fuel for her fire too to moan about ‘trolls’ if she can link words or phrases used here to comments on her grid. It will only end badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

BB09

I know one thing is for sure: you’d be fucking talked about and not in a good way if you rocked up carrying a tripod 😳🤣 the cringe… the embarrassment 🫣 Why can’t Tommy No Bollocks film it? Or take a few photos like the rest of us plebs. I’m sure the team will really appreciate a fucking tripod being set up and put in their way 😒 Can’t stand the vapid woman.
I work at a private hospital and we have had to actually tell/ remind people prior to arriving that it’s a hospital not a photo shoot and serious medical procedures are happening and to be mindful of other visitors and patients . I’ve seen people attempt full video shoots in the reception area it’s utter madness. Someone once tried to put up a ballon arch in the reception area. I feel very sorry for reception teams having to deal with these people!

Can we just agree the utter self obsession videoing yourself ALONE flipping a pancake when you have a toddler and then posting it online. I know we are all so used to influencers but when you actually think about some of the stuff they document it’s actually insane.

• Wow
  • Haha

evac90

Chatty Member
The vast majority of women don’t get decent maternity leave, it’s financially challenging for most families. It’s rare women get fully or even half full paid maternity leave.

Sitting in a million pound+ house, charging £thousands for ads, partnerships with supermarkets, tv shows- it’s extremely insensitive and disingenuous to be saying you’re ‘jealous of people who have maternity leave’ if you are significant more financially fortunate than the 99%.

willowtree2

VIP Member
She can remember all the Valentines days apart from the one where a very cute Alf greets her at the door with a huge bunch of red roses. ‘Valentines, a year ago I can’t even remember’

Describes meeting Alfs sister their biggest adventure yet. What about Alf? I’d say the birth of the child who makes you a parent is a pretty big adventure.

She’s such a intolerable fucking cunt

• Sad
5ADF0B7E-2F04-4472-AD34-8BE8E5F4A5CB.jpeg

So apparently Alf was 9 and a half pounds…so 9lbs 8oz now? 9 pounds 5 is not the same as 9 and a half pounds Ashley. She thinks 9.5 pounds is metric doesn’t she? He must be the only baby whose birthweight and gestation increases over time. A medical miracle. Lovely day x

• Haha

Ro98

VIP Member
Told my mum about Ashley tonight, literally just said “can babies due dates be changed after birth?”
so she looked her up on Instagram “Jesus Christ she fancies herself doesn’t she” “so she hates her son and doesn’t want him having the privileges she has” “does it fucking matter how overdue he was or what he weighed, he’s alive isn’t he?” “Why’s she having another if she’s so traumatised?” “Does she have a job? Why does she have all this time to talk shit?” 😂😂😂😂 just from a quick scroll

• Haha
  • Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
I went into labour and put my toddler to bed crying.
Partner said he would do it so I could get through labouring but like fuck was he doing it. I did every bed time, lifted him into his cot every night and broke my back because I wanted to. I went on to have a nearly 10lb baby (a week early Ash. And my dates are CORRECT).

She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body for Alf. She doesn’t see that she feels so damn fucking good in her 3rd trimester cos she does FUCK ALL. She doesn’t have a toddler running around cos he sits on an iPad as soon he’s home from the CM. Sorry. She’s really fucking riled me this week. Why can’t so many people see her for what she is? I think that frustrates me more; seeing all ‘😍😍’ on her posts. Fucking enablers.

I hope her surgeons a tattler, lifts baby out and goes ‘ITS A BOY congrats!’

• Heart
Reactions: 26

BB09

Oh my god is she STILL going on about thinking her life was over at 30!! She does the same 5 ( and I’m being generous with that) posts every week - 1. Was single for 6 years thought her life was over ( not sure if anyone else knows about this) 2. Hates motherhood and how it’s actually a full time responsibility that means she can’t stare at herself in the mirror all day 3. Hated her body but now loves her body ( whilst prancing around in underwear) 4. She used to be SO cultured and travel and not like the rest of us uncultured plebs she went like actually travelling to see the real country 5. Insert faux outrage about latest things in politics rinse and repeat each week! So dull 😴😴😴😴
---

It's gonna be:

'Oh Tommy and I don't do valentine's because we are soooo above that and I made that decision for the both of us because Tommy is the patriarchy

I got myself a card though and some flowers because I'm so empowered'

OR

'Tommy and I have decided to go out for valentines day for the the first time we've had a night together since Alf was born, and time away from him is sooooo important'
God she’s going to post a video to that miley Cyrus song with a bunch of flowers isn’t she?

• Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
401CB840-67CD-43D5-9DEC-173800877662.jpeg
Aww hi dickhead! 👋🏼

By the way - actual decent mothers don’t need to keep saying what a great mum they are on social media. Typing it out doesn’t make it true no matter how many times you do it, silly. We all know that you are far from a great mum, quite the opposite hun 🤗

• Angry

Micernice

I need a laugh, please can she do something ridiculous today.
Fear not. In her latest stories she has managed to turn a 'Thank you Tommy for being the only parent' post into one all about her and how great she is for buying him 1975 tickets, and then about how she was single for 6 years, and then one slagging off men in general.

The narcissism is astounding.

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
Struggling to think of a valid reason for this unabashed favouritism. Once again, poor Alf.
If anything shouldn’t it be ‘especially my son’ as boys from their teenage years and into manhood find it difficult to discuss feelings and be sensitive in a world full of toxic masculinity?

Nope not ash. No doubt she will view Alf as Tommy’s and baby girl as ‘hers’.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
I reckon a nurse innocently joked something like ‘maybe he’s been in there longer than we thought, he looks more like 42 weeks’ and she’s taken that and run with it.
Never one to ruin a good story with the truth.(note the incorrectly stitched comment again)