Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So according to Ashley, the dumb book changed her life at 30, to only then result in her being attached and pregnant less than 3 yrs later? Which is the exact opposite scenario of the book.

How did it change her life then? It made her realise she didn't want to be single in her 30s? I don't get it.

She always bangs on about it not being necessary to be in a relationship or pregnant/a mother but she is both of those things and then on top of that, utterly co-dependant on TNB. Who are these idiots following and supporting her, I'm genuinely wondering?

And then she uses Jennifer Aniston's situation but conveniently missed the quotes where Jen said she tried everything to become a mother and has had to find happiness without something she always wanted.

I hate that she is so irresponsibly and insensitively talking about fertility when she hasn't experienced such issues.... Any Tattler who has, I am so sorry for the crap this vile human spits out and I'm sending love to you xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Atleast if she does go into labour on the tube on her own, she has her baby on board badge to let people know she’s pregnant incase they don’t know 🤪✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So according to Ashley, the dumb book changed her life at 30, to only then result in her being attached and pregnant less than 3 yrs later? Which is the exact opposite scenario of the book.

How did it change her life then? It made her realise she didn't want to be single in her 30s? I don't get it.

She always bangs on about it not being necessary to be in a relationship or pregnant/a mother but she is both of those things and then on top of that, utterly co-dependant on TNB. Who are these idiots following and supporting her, I'm genuinely wondering?

And then she uses Jennifer Aniston's situation but conveniently missed the quotes where Jen said she tried everything to become a mother and has had to find happiness without something she always wanted.

I hate that she is so irresponsibly and insensitively talking about fertility when she hasn't experienced such issues.... Any Tattler who has, I am so sorry for the crap this vile human spits out and I'm sending love to you xxxxx
Yes it’s the same as her harping on about body positivity when she’s tall and very slim and has what society deems the right body shape.
As I’ve said before I think all these idiots should have health warning updates on their videos with the amount of utter rubbish they shout about - I hope noone is stupid enough to believe her and her one stat ( that is actually a mistruth) I work in fertility, I could point her to numerous studies, papers and stats that prove otherwise along with evolutionary ideas that woman wouldn’t of had children after a certain point - our bodies do change at a certain point more so than men (little thing called menopause) Or she could come and sit in our waiting room and see the average age of women in that room. Infertility or struggles to get pregnant is really heartbreaking 💔 the mental turmoil it puts people under is honestly just so so sad. As usual she’s read one thing that she agreed with and has done zero other research and thinks she’s now an expert

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Random but it just popped into my head the time Ashley had a showmance on CBB with Ginuwine 😭💀

I also can’t believe she dated David Walliams 🤮 ick ick ick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Random but it just popped into my head the time Ashley had a showmance on CBB with Ginuwine 😭💀

I also can’t believe she dated David Walliams 🤮 ick ick ick
NO SHE DID NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She'd shag anything if it got her famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.