Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No food in the house....what not even cereal/ porridge for Alf....no eggs, bread in freezer?....has she no heard of online food shopping? I'm sure Ocado/Waitrose must be available!...jeez she's something else
sometimes having a routine is a good idea! View attachment 760970
🤯 can’t cope. I’m such a routine mum, don’t know how people cope without one. I’d be all over the place.

Reactions: 6
🤯 can’t cope. I’m such a routine mum, don’t know how people cope without one. I’d be all over the place.
She's going to have to get some kind of routine before the kid goes to school or he'll be the one who can't go on a school trip because she forgot to sign the consent form!

Reactions: 4
She’s such a dick, it pisses me off she pretends she’s all easy breezy when it comes to Alf not having a routine because it’s apparently less stressful, yet she’s banging on there’s no food in the house after being away for a few days like it’s not their fault, they should’ve planned ahead or better yet get some sort of routine in their life.

Instead of booking in shoots she should be booking a home delivery, she doesn't help herself one bit she constantly looks like she’s chasing her tail, burning the candle at both ends then comes on and whinges she’s so drained etc or that her parents have had to come down to rescue her so she can nap.

Fail to prepare - Prepare to fail!

Reactions: 8
Same. Just watching her go on about the lack of routine is giving me anxiety 😬
I’m so glad my son is now finally in school full time. I’m finally able to sort our lives out 😂

Reactions: 3
Also ‘I’ll be able to handle a toddler as I’ve read a book’. Toddlers are absolute savages… as an ‘empath’ she’ll be walked all over.

My toddler lost his tit the other day as his head wouldn’t come off his neck 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m sure the magic book explains how best to deal with the illogical 👍🏻 X

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also ‘I’ll be able to handle a toddler as I’ve read a book’. Toddlers are absolute savages… as an ‘empath’ she’ll be walked all over.

My toddler lost his tit the other day as his head wouldn’t come off his neck 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m sure the magic book explains how best to deal with the illogical 👍🏻 X
especially as the terrible twos can start at 1 and carry on past 4!!

Yes!!! My 3year old pointed the TV remote at me yesterday and said ‘I’m muting you mummy’. The teenage attitude arrives so quickly 🤣🤣🤣.

I’m sure supermum will have it all figured out though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I’m a very good mum” yeah except when there’s no food in her house 🙄
View attachment 761646
Nearly spit my gin out laughing out loud at this answer 😂😂😂

I once spent good 30min outside a shop because the ice cream was in a tub (like my child wanted in the shop but once he got out the shop he decided differently) 😂 he was on the ground just Not moving 😂 show me a book what tells you what to do in that situation😂😂

Yup, mum of a 20 month old and a 4 year old here 🙌 both as bad as each other 😂

• Haha

Omg this cracked me up 😂😂😂

*Alf has tantrum* - “Tommy get the book!”

Actually she’ll probably sing for it like in Hocus Pocus and expect it to fly to her “Booook come to mummy”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly I e never read a parenting book and don’t feel like ive missed out can’t believe how often she bangs on about books

• Heart
I can't believe she has not learnt her lesson from all the bragging she has done. "I'm not going to be this type of mum..." "I'm not going to let motherhood change me..." - she has had to backtrack on so much without really admitting she was wrong.

Reactions: 6
How has she managed to get to her age and can't organise herself , let alone be organised to look after HER son for 1 day on her own?
So she didn't have chance to get herself showered , fed or dressed today because she had Alf to look after! I despair! It's not like he's still in new born stage so she could have him in high chair eating, or even have him in a carrier while she rustles up some lunch for them both....god help her if she has any more kids or had to actually get up and out to work in the mornings.....this is why you have need a routine Ashley!

I find it utterly bizarre that before Tom goes to work he gets up with baby and gets him ready , bath breakfast etc
And if Ashley has to do this she acts like it’s such a hardship
I don’t know of any dads who would do that before work, mainly cos of time!

Saying she can’t get ready without Tom helping in mornings erm get up 15 mins before baby or get ready when he’s napping or I’m sure he can be kept occupied for 15 mins when she gets ready (tv?! As she’s such a fan)

It’s really not as difficult as she makes out

Reactions: 10
Was Ashley not just saying yesterday that they don’t need a routine, they are so spontaneous and it works for her family, blah blah blah and yet here she is today moaning that her day went to tit cause she has didn’t follow her routine? Which one is it sweetheart? Children love routine, they love to be able to anticipate what is coming next and it helps them to learn.
Meanwhile Ashley can’t remember to stop the car on the drive home pull into a petrol station and grab some bread and milk for the morning because she just hates having a routine.
Shes exhausting and Tommy needs statues erecting in his honour for putting up with her to be honest. I’d feel constantly drained.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was Ashley not just saying yesterday that they don’t need a routine, they are so spontaneous and it works for her family, blah blah blah and yet here she is today moaning that her day went to tit cause she has didn’t follow her routine? Which one is it sweetheart? Children love routine, they love to be able to anticipate what is coming next and it helps them to learn.
Meanwhile Ashley can’t remember to stop the car on the drive home pull into a petrol station and grab some bread and milk for the morning because she just hates having a routine.
Shes exhausting and Tommy needs statues erecting in his honour for putting up with her to be honest. I’d feel constantly drained.
She’s the biggest walking contradiction ever!

She’s a complete pain and talks total drivel but little Alf is such a cutie 🥺. He’s just adorable!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.