Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, so she’s called someone out for sending her tit for constantly using her boobs and her child for content and put their handle in her stories. She’s also tagged the Guardian as this person writes for them. Now her followers are creating a pile on 😐
D6C90B9F-88A2-403F-BD26-D551067DB78E.jpeg
913E03DE-450A-4560-A091-02E522966CBA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She deserves a medal not trolling guys!!!
🤣 WTAF!

Ok my theory is she sexualises herself, for content. It’s all she has. God help her when she hasn’t got a baby to breastfeed anymore. She knows exactly what she’s doing showing them off asking for comments on them. It’s quite simple, if you don’t like the negative comments, don’t upload photos of your massive tits! You’re not doing a service to anyone, you’re just annoying!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So much for Be Kind after what happened to her so called 'best mate' Caroline flack- you'd think she'd be a bit more grown up about it rather posting her name knowing she would be hounded and abused!

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t call breastfeeding a ‘sacrifice’. I bf both my children into toddlerhood, but I’m sure formula feeding would have been just as hard if not harder as you have the added making, washing and sterilising of bottles, whereas with bf you can just latch baby on and away you go. Well formula feeding always seemed harder to me anyway.
Let’s be honest, theres no proof that bf children are better off than ff.

Reactions: 16
I honestly think she’s spoiling for a fight because she is so unhappy and she knows what gets people’s backs up. She’s just dull and insignificant and I’m over her tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly think she’s spoiling for a fight because she is so unhappy and she knows what gets people’s backs up. She’s just dull and insignificant and I’m over her tit 😂
I think you’re right!! What a sad little life she leads.

Reactions: 5
She’s so contradictory. Also, if she spends half her day breastfeeding why does have to spend half her day documenting it - her followers know her child will be fed, why does she need to engage and why need to be on her phone. Can’t see the need to be on social media doing such mundane things like BF’ing.

Reactions: 8
The woman could have probably phrased it a bit better but Ashley has missed the point of her message completely. Messages like that aren't the reason people don't breastfeed - the woman has said nothing about breastfeeding at all! She is rightly judging her for using her breasts and baby to get attention and ignoring what effect that could have on her baby in future.
I hate it that these "breastfeeding warrior mamas" never think long term - it is all about the likes they can get right now. But what about in 10-15 years when all their child's mates can google photos of his mum with her boobs out and his face in clear view? Teenagers don't care that it is a natural process, they will just see it as ammo, even if Ashley is a "cool mum"

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly this!!!! Most people probably couldn’t give a tit whether she’s breastfeeding or not, it’s the constant documenting of it with her entire breast out!
She makes out that people don’t breastfeed because they don’t know the benefits of it (which most people do, it’s all that’s talked about when you get pregnant) but then all she’s doing to raise awareness is posting her breastfeeding all the time and moaning about the fact she so tired, can’t have a minute on her own, can’t work, can’t enjoy a night out. Wouldn’t surprise me if it has the opposite effect.
I genuinely believe she just does it for attention and so people will say how amazing she is and what a great sacrifice she’s making for the good of her child 🙄

The woman could have probably phrased it a bit better but Ashley has missed the point of her message completely. Messages like that aren't the reason people don't breastfeed - the woman has said nothing about breastfeeding at all! She is rightly judging her for using her breasts and baby to get attention and ignoring what effect that could have on her baby in future.
I hate it that these "breastfeeding warrior mamas" never think long term - it is all about the likes they can get right now. But what about in 10-15 years when all their child's mates can google photos of his mum with her boobs out and his face in clear view? Teenagers don't care that it is a natural process, they will just see it as ammo, even if Ashley is a "cool mum"

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly this!!!! Most people probably couldn’t give a tit whether she’s breastfeeding or not, it’s the constant documenting of it with her entire breast out!
Exactly people couldn't give a tit like she even says it's a just baby being fed. To me a photo of a baby feeding seems so dull after the 100th one. I wouldn't post everyday my baby having a bottle as who cares its not like they cooked themselves a three course meal at 6 months. Ashley you're giving you baby breakfast lunch dinner and snacks I know there's not much to do while feeding but you don't need to document every feed just relax and have a cuppa tea!

But because there's not much to do and shes realised having a baby is a full time commitment ans they do take up most if not all of your time and attention she needs a reason to post and get reactions so her logic is take a photo of something that is natural such as breastfeeding but in a way she knows will get comments good and bad and have a online rant- it's a very sad and lonely way to live and she really needs to talk to someone. I always wonder if her health visitors follow her and what they think?

Reactions: 12
What about trying not to offend the mums who literally couldn’t produce milk even though they tried for months - but yeah just label it as my choice. 🖕
76EF679B-469C-42D4-BBDB-B55485969840.png

Also she goes on about the health benefits of breast feeding but how much wine does she chug back? Never see her with an empty hand anymore!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And shes been gifted yet another artipop carrier but doesn't see an issue with acceptng another expensive carrier when she already has one

• Angry
Does anyone else find it strange that she has a picture of herself on the wall? It's just so me me me

Reactions: 17
What about trying not to offend the mums who literally couldn’t produce milk even though they tried for months - but yeah just label it as my choice. 🖕View attachment 737306

Also she goes on about the health benefits of breast feeding but how much wine does she chug back? Never see her with an empty hand anymore!
Yeah exactly but you’re not allowed to comment. If she is cosleeping that’s dangerous

Reactions: 4
The way she goes on it’s as if she didn’t realise prior to having a baby that mammals are able to feed their offspring via milk they make themselves. It’s genuinely like she didn’t know this was possible 😂 like it’s brand new information for her.

I’m not downplaying how amazing breastfeeding must be, but she makes a mockery of it because of how she behaves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.