Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she making out she’s such a GrEaT mUm by “taking a day off” to spend with her child. Ashley you’ve taken the day off because you have no childcare! As if you could fool anyone into thinking you actually want to spend the day with your son. And the two naps is ridiculous! No wonder he doesn’t sleep well. You’d think the childminder would have advised her by now or at least got him in to one nap herself. It’s soo strange. Our nursery got all the kids on to one nap as soon as they could so they all nap together, eat together and play together.

Reactions: 23
072AC084-9211-456B-9012-D96FF3E0589F.png

Can someone else please report this absolute shitehawk to the ASA?! They don’t want me to send any more evidence but she’s clearly not adhering to the rules of her “job” I’m sick of her bullshit.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I really want to draw moustaches on her pictures in Sainsburys. Or nobs on her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really want to draw moustaches on her pictures in Sainsburys. Or nobs on her head.
I actually went in store yesterday as had to get some free from bits for my youngest, so I looked in the clothes - there wasn’t a single thing advertising her or the range!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really want to comment on the Tu or Sainsburys News insta post saying this announcement explains their (lack of) response to being made aware of her threatening members of the public, and it’s good to know that they value profit over integrity as that will inform my future purchases.
But it’s not worth it.

Reactions: 11

Ashley would be advised to watch this if she still thinks of postponing her overdue smear any longer after she's delivered "baby girl"
this poor young woman is now on palliative chemotherapy for metastatic cervical cancer which was initially discovered when she was 27 , resulting in a radical hysterectomy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1914172
Can someone else please report this absolute shitehawk to the ASA?! They don’t want me to send any more evidence but she’s clearly not adhering to the rules of her “job” I’m sick of her bullshit.
Literally can’t get over how naff she looks! Laughed when she said it feels like her last night out before thumbs arrival so she wanted to look nice
1- I’m guessing there’ll be several other nights out/first dates with Tommy before Thumb
2-she genuinely thought she looked nice?!

also the event looks so sloppy, the Bras just thrown on the table, why aren’t they hung up properly on little stands so you can actually see them?

4056BA44-9267-4280-9738-E2E357D644CF.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I keep harping on but it looks like perhaps she was wearing a bra (unless it's built in support), but not from the range. How she can stand there promoting something not wearing it and say lingerie helps her feel sexy and the detailing is all so great etc wearing something she said was great because you didn't need a bra. And if she is wearing a bra, one so minimal that's it's purely for function. It's like drinking a Coke while selling Pepsi or promoting a Fiat and driving off in a Ferrari. Unsurprising that she didn't wear a single TU item on holiday but at the actual event?!

Reactions: 12
Literally can’t get over how naff she looks! Laughed when she said it feels like her last night out before thumbs arrival so she wanted to look nice
1- I’m guessing there’ll be several other nights out/first dates with Tommy before Thumb
2-she genuinely thought she looked nice?!

also the event looks so sloppy, the Bras just thrown on the table, why aren’t they hung up properly on little stands so you can actually see them?

View attachment 1914282
she's like Keira Knightley's character in Love Actually 🤣
1674822294801.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“A rare selfie”
😂😂😂 omg stop it ashley, I can’t cope!!

Absolutely losing grip on reality!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why the duck was she dressed like a massive sperm last night?
Sorry I just don’t get that outfit at all 🤷🏼‍♀️ does she genuinely think that looked good? Glad she’s not still got fecal incontinence that’s all I’ve got to say!
And of course it was a rare selfie because nowadays she takes her tripod everywhere with her!! Why get just a shot of your face when you get your whole body on a photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry if someone has already said this but did she not think it would be nice to wear TU clothing to her TU event 😬😬😬 so thick

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.