Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just any outfit, a bumpsuit bought in Harrods of course!! And all of this going on about how rare it is for her to be out with her friends is just BS, we know how much time she spends out and about... after all it's all online!
I'm baffled by the outfit choice, it's beyond hideous and totally impractical for any normal person (never mind the crazy price tag!)

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This photo really emphasizes just how tit that outfit was! 🙈 maybe she thought it was fancy dress and decided to go as the white power ranger? The second hand embarrassment is strong with this one!
0229A925-3373-4D40-84DB-6CE95E4B10D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like they all thought it was a pyjama party 😬
Her bezzy dj mate Char particularly!

(I’ve just had an imagine of their supposed falling out. Kevin & Perry “You are not my mate, you are not my fellow DJ, Goodbye forever!”)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For any of you who have complained to sainsburys - just to give you a heads up as to their priorities: Tu and Sainsburys are blocking followers who have made any negative comments on their socials 😂
Don’t worry, all: I’m working on my article and may submit it to Medium, PopBitch, or an unknown number of platforms… let’s bring this sordid edifice down.
Lovely day x

---

View attachment 1914172
Can someone else please report this absolute shitehawk to the ASA?! They don’t want me to send any more evidence but she’s clearly not adhering to the rules of her “job” I’m sick of her bullshit.
Would anyone want to see THAT thing in the babygro and the Mandy Rice-Davies boots coming at them in the boo-d-wah? duck me, what a terrifying idea 😳

---

So Alex Light has incorrectly made Ash's bra line more inclusive than it really is....nice try.

Also these people are not friends, they are all wannabes and it's sad because they don't have real friends.
Lord, that red set is hideous. Why does it remind me of some sort of SuperSuit from the Incredibles? Why does it have a literal red flag on the crotch area?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It makes me laugh every time I lose the thread and I have to scroll past Parenting Instagrammers to find her topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a question? If your pregnant is there a memo that you absolutely must put your hand on the top of your bump when a photo is being taken? Irritates the duck right out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a question? If your pregnant is there a memo that you absolutely must put your hand on the top of your bump when a photo is being taken? Irritates the duck right out of me
It’s a desperate ‘please don’t dare mistake this bump for an out of shape belly’ but also Ashley is so body positive of course 😂

• Haha
I really hope Lunchbox is just a genuine Ashley Stan, that would really make me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it odd that lunchbox hasn’t been blocked yet. I hope it’s not Ash or someone she’s got working for her, doing it to see who likes the comments or follows the LBL account.

I find it odd that lunchbox hasn’t been blocked yet. I hope it’s not Ash or someone she’s got working for her, doing it to see who likes the comments or follows the LBL account.
I LITERALLY just had this thought as i went to like one of their comments!

Reactions: 10
I think that would actually shatter my heart into a million pieces

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.