Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd that lunchbox hasn’t been blocked yet. I hope it’s not Ash or someone she’s got working for her, doing it to see who likes the comments or follows the LBL account.
That would take an ounce of self awareness, which she most certainly does not possess.

Also, claiming she invited her friends - friends like Sarah Jayne-Dunn? Who she’s literally never mentioned before but has just signed with 84World? How convenient they’re now mates 🙄

Suppose they do both make money constantly taking their clothes off.

Reactions: 13
Late to the party on the bumpsuit but my god she looks like a walking sanitary towel in that. Lovely day (always) x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like bumpsuits are surely to be worn under something? Like with a jumper or an oversized shirt thrown on? The neckline is in no way flattering it looks like it’s a basic £1.99 vest from primark from the waist up. And from the waist down, well, Jesus. 🐫 🐫

---

I feel like bumpsuits are surely to be worn under something? Like with a jumper or an oversized shirt thrown on? The neckline is in no way flattering it looks like it’s a basic £1.99 vest from primark from the waist up. And from the waist down, well, Jesus. 🐫 🐫
Don’t mind me just quoting myself and replying to because I’m just so outraged by this outfit. But I had a look on the bumpsuit
Insta and this woman is wearing the same white jumpsuit as Ashley and she’s managed to put clothes on with it and not wear it out like a bit of cling film.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The bumpsuits literally just took like the cheapest possible thin jersey jumpsuit on PLT or something. But they increased the price by tenfold. Someone is making a killing 😂
They are so see through, you can see the colour of her belly where it’s all stretched, see the label through it and you can see the fold over of fabric along the seam.

Reactions: 17
I find it odd that lunchbox hasn’t been blocked yet. I hope it’s not Ash or someone she’s got working for her, doing it to see who likes the comments or follows the LBL account.
I think the comments are too clever to be Ash, she’d just take obvious jabs and then probably also use them for content. Being lunchbox would be acknowledging her own inconsistencies she seems to honestly believe.
But I guess she could just quietly block so you might be on to something that she’s using it for bait to find haters.You have to know to know with Lunchbox’s comments.

Sarah-Jayne D being signed to her agent explains why she’s been so up her arse and why she was also heavily featured in the DM’s coverage. They obviously paid for it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think what is super tragic is how Ash kept going on how she couldn’t wait to spend the night with ‘her girls’ but most of them were acquaintances. Where’s the close friends she went to Soho Farmhouse with? The friend who had the baby recently and stayed over? Lucy Meck? (I know she secretly can’t stand Ash but still 😂) Helen Flanagan?

They’re just influencers that TU picked to spread the word 😂 If I was Ash and saw that as a big achievement I’d want my closest loved ones there. Pretty sad tbh

Reactions: 11
i think at this point we all know when trashley says friends they really are just acquaintances. she’s got a “friend” for every story she comes up with.

who needs friends when you can stare at yourself all day 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the Bumpsuit is just her warped way of essentially going out naked. She would 100% go to that event in underwear if it was deemed appropriate, but it isn't, so next best thing is a bump suit that shows everything off. Remember, her only commodity is her body!
like the emperors new clothes

Reactions: 5
Wtf is that white suit thing? Is it underwear? Why would you wear that out the house? So many questions

Reactions: 14
C7829AD1-A1FA-4027-B7C3-457CEA8B2283.png

Coat in a car seat and forward facing. A really BRILLIANT mum whose child will die if they have a car crash. Lovely day x

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The straps aren’t even tight.

Not that it matters with a big coat under them.

Ask your fireman father what happens when a child isn’t secure in a car seat, Ashley.

3DA27DA8-6287-4052-BAA2-CBA4FC58D361.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’ll justify it as “oh it’s only a 5 min trip” - all the more reason to do things properly as he’s only got 5 minutes to kick off!

Not that’s there’s ever been any indication that child would kick off.

Reactions: 9
So refreshing to see an influencer practise car seat safety ❤ (lunchboxlibrary inspired)

Seriously though wtf?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.