Ashley James #17 Less heavily pregnant, more heavily entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: down to the minute how long Alf was in bed but can’t remember she needs to buy bread

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Newest grid post was 3 hours ago. It’s got 21 comments, 6 of them are these. Why do companies work with her?!

View attachment 1876497
And it’s not just Ash in these photos. It’s her literal child. I felt bile rising up my throat reading these. Utterly utterly irresponsible of Trash to be putting Alf in front of these people. Don’t forget these are the comments they feel OK to post, what are others thinking but not posting. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 14
How are you all so creative with thread suggestions? All that pops into my head is: Ashley James: She's a c**t

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has so many weird obsessions. What’s the fascination with scandi countries? Like, yes they have good childcare etc but it’s like a tenner for a can of coke and £200 for a sandwich. You can’t have it all ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just listened back to Ashley on the Made by Mamas Podcast as knew I'd heard about the EpiNo somewhere. Few points of interest I noted:
- she used an EpiNo to try and prevent tearing
- she was offered an epidural but she was 8cm and decided she had got through the worst of it and didn't want it to delay the labour so decided to start pushing (even pushing between contractions to get him out....no wonder she tore)
- my absolute favourite comment....."I went to an all boys rugby school"......ALL boys?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So she WAS offered pain relief. Anything for content and drama 🙄

She did go to an all boys school that changed to let girls in at some point, probably 6th form.

Reactions: 13
she was offered an epidural but she was 8cm and decided she had got through the worst of it and didn't want it to delay the labour so decided to start pushing
WHAT!!!!!

She said that? So much for ‘I was refused pain relief despite begging for hours’

Reactions: 10
I just listened back to Ashley on the Made by Mamas Podcast as knew I'd heard about the EpiNo somewhere. Few points of interest I noted:
- she used an EpiNo to try and prevent tearing
- she was offered an epidural but she was 8cm and decided she had got through the worst of it and didn't want it to delay the labour so decided to start pushing (even pushing between contractions to get him out....no wonder she tore)
- my absolute favourite comment....."I went to an all boys rugby school"......ALL boys?!?!?!?!
no wonder then poor boy looked so purple and swollen - he looked like he was going to explode

• Wow
Reactions: 9
no wonder then poor boy looked so purple and swollen - he looked like he was going to explode
Pushing at 8cms 🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet she was an absolute nightmare to deal with. I feel so sorry for the midwives on shift that day ffs I bet she didn’t listen to a single shread of advice they gave.

• Wow
Guys,
Calm down.
Ashley’s intuition told her to push at 8cm, her dad was a fireman so she knows exactly what to do in labour. Plus she read all of those books upside down to prepare.
She knows what she’s doing.
Stop with the unsolicited advice.

This woman is an A Grade idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She was offered pain relief. And she had a tens machine. I used a tens and a tens alone. It was enough. The fact that she refused examination I’d imagine made her very difficult to deal with. There’s no device will stop you tearing if you push at 8 cm. She should quit giving this horrendous “ advice “ which are actually undeclared ads. The fact that she thinks any labour could be pain free says it all about her ignorance.

Reactions: 15
WHAT!!!!!

She said that? So much for ‘I was refused pain relief despite begging for hours’
This really annoys me. She can say all this and the midwives/healthcare staff have no right of reply - rightly to protect her confidentiality but what about their reputation and the reputation of the midwifery profession? Not to mention scaring others who are preparing for birth - thinking they're going to be left in pain!

Reactions: 14
Treated herself to 77 new bots instead of the usual 500. Cozzie livs crisis hitting her hard x

When the duck is this woman going to be held accountable for all the lies she’s told? She’s an absolute disgrace of a human

WHAT!!!!!

There was no mention of begging for hours and being refused. And it was recorded when Alf was 4 weeks old so would have thought it'd be pretty fresh in her mind still.....

• Wow
So she WAS offered pain relief. Anything for content and drama 🙄

She did go to an all boys school that changed to let girls in at some point, probably 6th form.
Aw don't ruin my fun....can't we just for a minute pretend she called herself a boy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was no mention of begging for hours and being refused. And it was recorded when Alf was 4 weeks old so would have thought it'd be pretty fresh in her mind still.....
The birth story she told at the beginning is VERY different to the one she’s ended up with . I get that shock or trauma may interfere with memory in genuine cases but there’s too many changes in her story. All for engagement and making a mockery of those who have genuine issues.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.