Ashley James #17 Less heavily pregnant, more heavily entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Alf, he looks absolutely exhausted at the childminders this morning.
Why is nobody stepping in? It makes me so sad for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Poor Alf looks absolutely exhausted in the photo at the childminder this morning 🥺 the bags under his eyes are so dark! He’s also always sat with his legs bent behind him, my HV told me how bad that is for their hips so I would always fold my little ones legs back to the front when she did it, took about a week but she’s never sat like that again. I’m sure Trash has done her ✨research✨ and knows all about W sitting since she’s so in tune and such a brilliant mum

Reactions: 20
Poor Alf, he looks absolutely exhausted at the childminders this morning.
Why is nobody stepping in? It makes me so sad for him.
Yeah but don’t forget our poor Ash has been up for 20 hours so she is the tired one 🙄

‘Our fridge is bare. Wish we’d ordered a food shop on our return’. Sorry you’ve been back from holiday for 3 days and have a child. Could they not have done a food shop on Alf’s bday when they were both home? Not that Alf eats actual food anyway. She’s probably got a fridge full of 4m+ pouches for him

I find it a bit weird she gets her phone out to take photos in a childcare setting. You drop your kid and go, not get bleeping insta content

Reactions: 25
Sorry but what bleeping time did she drop him off? The story says it was uploaded almost 50 minutes ago - 7.15am?! For her to go home and do what?? Talk to herself in her phone??

Absolutely fine if you’re a parent rushing to work and have no other option, I’ve been there as a single mum having to do a 45 minute commute to be in the office by 8am. I hated every second of it until I was able to make a change for the better. So I’m absolutely not judging or commenting on any other parent here.

But just because your kid wakes early and you don’t want to spend time with him and try to get him to eat breakfast? No. No bleeping excuse for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I was just clearing out my photos and found this. The hat hair situation made me laugh so much. The shoes too! She’s such a twit 🤣

25F1FE24-238C-412D-99F9-8F0247051072.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh and this is just a reminder that she bought the ‘That’s Not My’ books for the childminder. Nothing else.

72B4A645-7B18-4275-918E-F1039EC076D4.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for Alf. She’s dropped him off that early literally so she can grab food. She’s had days to do it. The sickening ‘we love you Alf’ narrative from holiday barely lasted a day on their return!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She was at sainsburys on Monday tho wasn’t she? What was she doing there if she wasn’t doing a food shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She was at sainsburys on Monday tho wasn’t she? What was she doing there if she wasn’t doing a food shop?
Ohhhhh yes!! She was posing with jumpers and said she was distracted from the food shop!

ETA screenshot thanks to online insta viewer still having it
78E8F3C3-3156-45B0-8139-588939B54E23.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ohhhhh yes!! She was posing with jumpers and said she was distracted from the food shop!

View attachment 1876227
She genuinely is a pathological liar.
It’s funny but also quite sad, I imagine she’s going to fall off the rails in about 10 years time and have a mental breakdown. Her grip on reality is so loose.

Reactions: 16
parents like her annoy the sh*t out of me. Giving him calpol before flight why? Just why? In the hopes it knocks him out I know so many people that give their children calpol EVERY night so they ‘sleep’ drives me mad. Anyway she is so selfish puts her self before her son all the time and have never seen him sitting eating a proper meal even toast I think she doesn’t show him eating because she’s hiding the fact she’s a lazy c*nt of a woman. Why would she have another child when she can’t be arsed with the one she has wait to you hear the moans of her when baby comes she will have been up ALL night shove Alf to the childminders and sit on her lazy hole filming and moaning every day she looks like she is genuinely smelly like she doesn’t wash aswell

Reactions: 13
She was checking if her gormless face was up in the Tu section yet of course! Why else would she go to sainsburys? Oh yeah for food, as she’s remembered 3 days later! She’s an absolute plonker.
And ffs get that child some more advanced books! He’s 2 now surely he could start being interested in hearing more than 10 words in a full book. Bit of unsolicited advice for you trash, Julia Donaldson is great for little ones! Sorry no shade to Alf, he’s just a kid but I find it bleeping weird that a 2 year only seems to be interested in books! He appears to have zero interest in anything else, no role play toys, toys that promote fine motor skills or anything, just odd that he’s happy to sit there just reading flicking through the same 5 pages of a book, why does he never seem to be charging around and getting into everything like most toddlers? I suppose her telepathy is telling her he is doing just fine developmentally though

Reactions: 17
He can count to 100 though! Lol daft cow. I agree with the books my son is 2 1/2 and he hasn’t looked at those kind of books in about a year. He loves gruffalo, hairy maclary etc as they are interesting and tell a story he wouldn’t entertain those ‘that’s not my’ ones. She thinks Alf is a baby Einstein not Alfs fault of course but she should spend actual time with him my son he knew all the colours and shapes since he was 2 because I buy him books and toys that he has learnt from and he enjoys them. Also never see Alf with any developmental toys even duplo bricks or anything it’s all dolls and people etc she has no clue what so ever does she

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah but don’t forget our poor Ash has been up for 20 hours so she is the tired one 🙄

‘Our fridge is bare. Wish we’d ordered a food shop on our return’. Sorry you’ve been back from holiday for 3 days and have a child. Could they not have done a food shop on Alf’s bday when they were both home? Not that Alf eats actual food anyway. She’s probably got a fridge full of 4m+ pouches for him

I find it a bit weird she gets her phone out to take photos in a childcare setting. You drop your kid and go, not get bleeping insta content
She’s lying. She did do a food shop! When she was showing off those hideous jumpers in Tu I remember her saying she was doing a food shop.

That child looks malnourished and exhausted 😑 And has she set it up with those stupid books for Instagram ffs.

View attachment 1876227
Knew it! God why does she insist on lying 🤬

parents like her annoy the sh*t out of me. Giving him calpol before flight why? Just why? In the hopes it knocks him out I know so many people that give their children calpol EVERY night so they ‘sleep’ drives me mad. Anyway she is so selfish puts her self before her son all the time and have never seen him sitting eating a proper meal even toast I think she doesn’t show him eating because she’s hiding the fact she’s a lazy c*nt of a woman. Why would she have another child when she can’t be arsed with the one she has wait to you hear the moans of her when baby comes she will have been up ALL night shove Alf to the childminders and sit on her lazy hole filming and moaning every day she looks like she is genuinely smelly like she doesn’t wash aswell
And I was thinking last night - she recommended giving the calpol and neurofen 20 mins before take off and then 20 mins before landing. I just hope that wasn’t what she did each bloody flight of the journey 😖

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
We all know she doesn’t do food shops like the patriarchy would expect her to.

She went in to Sainsbury’s purely to get some photos to fulfil her contractual obligations with Tu, and lied about why she was there.

No one told her she needs to buy food 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Newest grid post was 3 hours ago. It’s got 21 comments, 6 of them are these. Why do companies work with her?!

E4F4A650-0AD5-4C62-AF53-EB2D2D5AE58F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.