Ashley James #17 Less heavily pregnant, more heavily entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking news this morning. Ashley was single for 6 years before meeting Tommy. Why has she never mentioned this before?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s done so much research that she didn’t even pack some summer clothes for Alf in their hand luggage! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seriously don’t know who would look to her for advice or being influenced on anything!

Reactions: 16
Putting a 2 year old through all that, just so she can have her holiday for the gram in The Maldives. And all her advice on packing, doesn’t bother to put shorts and t-shirt in the hand luggage. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
“It’s officially 3 years since I practically forced Tommy to be my boyfriend”

If that was a man talking about a woman she’d have his testicles cut. Poor doormat Tommy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve not got kids yet, but I find it so selfish she’s dragged poor little Alf along on all those flights just to get her Insta perfect Maldives holiday. What’s wrong with Tenerife or lanzarote for a bit of winter sun if you’re that desperate, in a hotel where Alf will be catered for? She could have definitely afforded more direct / less flights as well.

Reactions: 17
So despite her telepathy with Alf it took for HER to feel too warm to dig Alf’s cooler clothes out of the SUITCASE (thanks for all the packing advice ash 👍🏼) to get him changed… look at the colour of his bleeping cheeks you absolute weapon, he looks boiling! And only 1 cup of water for all that way he’s probably dehydrated the poor thing! I know she could quite easily top his water up but I bet she didn’t, although I’m sure she kept well hydrated throughout being the heavily pregnant princess that she is.
Seriously who would dress a child in thick corduroy pants, long sleeved vest, long sleeved top AND a thick Shacket for a flight to Asia?!
All that way just to ignore your child and his needs as usual.

Reactions: 13
She seems to be trying too hard to make it sound like the journey was worth all the changes and faffing, I would have had a lot of anxiety about missed connections nevermind just the complexity of the trip. I wouldn't be keen to take my 18 month old anywhere more than a couple of hours on a flight (especially because I'm 33 weeks pregnant), she just doesn't live in the real world like the rest of us 🤷 it's not relatable or inspirational, she just seems mad to be doing such a stupid trip with a nearly two year old.

Reactions: 16
I think it’s hilarious she’s treating this trip as a holiday lots of her followers are going to be thinking about going on themselves 😂 She just looks like a prized rich Tory prick.
Another level of neglect dragging Alf on that flight, yet she still finds the narc in her to highlight the fact he wanted to sit on HER lap the entire time.

How the duck does Tommy put up with holidays like this? ‘Cmon babe. Another reel to do. You need to rub my bump’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That kid is drugged I swear. I remember there used to be a medicine that made kids sleep, I’m sure they had to take it off the shelves as people were just giving it to them to make them sleep. He never seems joyous!

Reactions: 19
That kid is drugged I swear. I remember there used to be a medicine that made kids sleep, I’m sure they had to take it off the shelves as people were just giving it to them to make them sleep. He never seems joyous!
Medised. She’d have been bleeping dangerous if it were still on the market.

Reactions: 8
For someone with actual anxiety, having to go off into a medical centre would have crippled me

View attachment 1842482
Oh 100%! I don’t even want to travel out of my home city away from my hospital now & I’m ‘only’ 24 weeks. Mainly due to my city having the best premature baby unit so god forbid I’m in the best hands within 10/15mins.
She is so so odd ! Couldn’t imagine even flying to a different European country let alone all the way where she is. I wouldn’t enjoy it one bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s such a smarmy twit. She can only afford it cos followers buy into her bullshit. She hasn’t worked hard at all!

Let’s not forget that January is a really bleeping tough month financially and mentally for a lot of people. She’s flashing this holiday like it’s the bleeping Canary Islands. (Wouldn’t mind that myself) Social blade will interesting over the next week.

Reactions: 21
"This will do".... Jeez.... Ashley, you are in the Maldives and you open your door to that view... People back home are struggling to feed their families for gods sake.... 😔😔😔
She really makes out she grafted so hard. When she left Uni in what? 2010? So worked for 2 years, did her presenting course and was on Made In Chelsea by 2012.

Granted she probably didn't earn big money in the early days but certainly did well enough to buy a £500k flat by 2018 and going by what we can see she spends, she's done well ever since then.

Reactions: 14
Dozol you can still get it here in Ireland. Some of my in laws were telling me to give it to my daughter when I said about her waking at 5am. There’s no way in hell I would use it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
"This will do".... Jeez.... Ashley, you are in the Maldives and you open your door to that view... People back home are struggling to feed their families for gods sake.... 😔😔😔
Shouldn’t have quit your job then should you Ash and you wouldn’t have been broke! I’d love to quit my job at times but the reality is I don’t have the luxury of other people bailing me out financially. She must have had a bloody big overdraft if she was living off it and no other income coming in. She used her looks/ tits to get where is I don’t care what she says

Reactions: 10
Jeez, two long haul flights, a sea plane, a boat AND a buggy to get to their resort. With a two year old & heavily pregnant.

She's a bleeping idiot.

If she needs medical attention, she'll have to get a buggy, a boat and a sea plane to the nearest hospital.

She's a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.