Ashley James #17 Less heavily pregnant, more heavily entitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope they’re all up to date with their vaccinations, including Alf! Seen as it was such a last minute trip

11588D94-7C02-409C-BC91-2F81E6512898.jpeg

Reactions: 4
That ‘lunch’ is tragic. Why does she set herself up for criticism? Like she thinks that’s actually ok 😂 And she’s packed food that needs to be kept cold ie cheese, ham and yog sugar pot. You don’t want to eat that lot going warm poor kid 🤢

Reactions: 8
Just catching up with this bellend. "Last chance to holiday before Alf turns 2...and we have to pay for him"... How about last chance to holiday with your young child on their own before a new sibling arrives??! Selfish bleeping witch.

Reactions: 29
I'd imagine she's still covered injection wise from the 2x holidays she had to Mauritius this time last year.

It's quite funny seeing her try to post at the appropriate times and tag the Airport as if she's actually there. There's just no reason for her to even do this. If she just posted today then we wouldn't know if it was day 1 or day 3. It's bizarre.

And she hasn't grasped that you can take your pushchair airside and you don't need to check it in with your luggage landside.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That travel advice is really interesting. I wonder when she got her fit to fly certificate she told the Dr she was thinking of going or does he just think he was signing off on a quick trip to France?

We know she lied to Ryanair about how far gone she is so nothing would suprise me.

I'd imagine she's still covered injection wise from the 2x holidays she had to Mauritius this time last year.

It's quite funny seeing her try to post at the appropriate times and tag the Airport as if she's actually there. There's just no reason for her to even do this. If she just posted today then we wouldn't know if it was day 1 or day 3. It's bizarre.

And she hasn't grasped that you can take your pushchair airside and you don't need to check it in with your luggage landside.
They also don’t look as if they’re running too fast in that video, slowly strolling through the terminal. She’s so full of tit, we all know they’ve been in the Maldives for at least a day already thanks to TNB stories so why lie and make out today is the day you went?

Reactions: 9
The weird laughing and waving at the begining of the reel 🤣 knowing full well she's set up a tripod but acting as though someone caught her on film so she's just casually waving.

• Haha
I’m sorry but Alf in that carrier with Tommy 😂😂😂 what do they look like. I cannot even imagine putting my two year old in a carrier like that at this age.

Alf can be carried up to 45lb in the Artipoppe but he should be on someone’s back for his weight. Took me 5 seconds of ✨ research ✨ to find that out

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a set of twins 3 months younger than Alf and between them they would not eat as many snacks as that! Just give the child fresh fruit and whatever you eat yourself. As said before the sugar content is crazy

Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness. It's not until the recap and first few pages of a new thread you realise how 🦇💩 she is.

jesus wept. and those snacks?! ham?! for a long haul journey? 🤢 why not stop at the airport and feed him before the flight & let him have the meals on the flight?!

She is so weird with his food isn’t she. Is that all the poor boy is going to eat on a 7 hour flight? Surprised she’s not dosed him up on piriton to make him sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.