Ashley James #15 Nana no balls is Alf’s new mum, so Ash can prioritise baby thumb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1745209Just catching up… LOL that kid was like a zombie 😂 didn’t want to engage with her at all throughout that advert 😳 he even pushes the “oat drink” away. Brilliant advertising Ashley 👏🏼 Give yourself a gold star ⭐
Aside from her being an awful ambassador for Alpro, looking at the stories and the grid post knowing she probably did multiple takes to get the content while he was ill makes me really sad.

Reactions: 9
Did she say she previously didn’t understand why people wanted to be around sick children or that she still doesn’t? Did anyone get a screen shot?

Reactions: 6
So what I’m getting from her stories is Tommy did the 5am shift and he went back to sleep at 7:30 so she took over.. but they were in soft play ridiculously early but Tommy was there aswell? So she’s dragged Tommy out of his sleep to take Alf with her. Can she not even do soft play on her own with him? 😂

Did she say she previously didn’t understand why people wanted to be around sick children or that she still doesn’t? Did anyone get a screen shot?
She absolutely did say that. I didn’t get a screenshot. But it was along the lines of ‘before having children I never understood why parents wanted to be with their babies when poorly’.

That right there is how fucked up her childhood was in a nutshell!

Reactions: 9
So what I’m getting from her stories is Tommy did the 5am shift and he went back to sleep at 7:30 so she took over.. but they were in soft play ridiculously early but Tommy was there aswell? So she’s dragged Tommy out of his sleep to take Alf with her. Can she not even do soft play on her own with him? 😂

She absolutely did say that. I didn’t get a screenshot. But it was along the lines of ‘before having children I never understood why parents wanted to be with their babies when poorly’.

That right there is how fucked up her childhood was in a nutshell!
It’s just such a mental thing to say, particularly when she’s going to have 2 kids! You don’t even need to have kids to understand why a parent would want to be around their sick. Its just so obvious!
It’s actually quite alarming that her sympathy and emotional intelligence is that low.

Reactions: 16
Is she actually that dumb that she’s surprised at being given advice not to self-prescribe iron when pregnant. WHY would you start taking a random supplement if you didn’t know you were deficient?!

Reactions: 15
Is she actually that dumb that she’s surprised at being given advice not to self-prescribe iron when pregnant. WHY would you start taking a random supplement if you didn’t know you were deficient?!
She didn't do research AND she's taking unsolicited advice 😲 who is this person? Where is the real Ashley James?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t get over how much of a bleeping idiot she is. She didn’t envision having pelvic floor issues due to her having a caesarean this time? Does she not realise that pregnancy in general commonly causes pelvic floor problems regardless of how the baby is delivered?!

She’s going to be in for a massive shock when she realises how long it takes to fully recover for a c-section. Just you wait, Ashley!!

595C793E-C9C2-4CE5-9793-0AA8BA2FC122.png

• Haha
I can’t get over how much of a bleeping idiot she is. She didn’t envision having pelvic floor issues due to her having a caesarean this time? Does she not realise that pregnancy in general commonly causes pelvic floor problems regardless of how the baby is delivered?!

She’s going to be in for a massive shock when she realises how long it takes to fully recover for a c-section. Just you wait, Ashley!!

View attachment 1745773

Reactions: 2
I thought I was a drama queen until I started following her, she moans about bleeping EVERYTHING!
Honestly I’m only 4/5 weeks behind her pregnancy wise and yes I moan to my partner about some things I’d never publicly whinge every single day because I feel so fortunate to be in this position. And I have nowhere near the amount of time, money or help she has yet feel so lucky.
She is so spoilt it’s disgusting & everyone around her enables her.
Does she have any friends? Because I never see any stories with them, maybe that’s why she’s so unhappy and uses Instagram like it’s a private WhatsApp group

Reactions: 14
To be fair to Cashley. She only just discovered she has a vulva.

View attachment 1745773

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Makes a song and dance over having a whopping 9.5lb baby naturally and destroying her vagina/hole to the point she tit herself in the park

Has private vaginal MOT’s

Says she didn’t envision pelvic floor issues this time round

Does someone want to donate this moron a brain??? How does she even manage to wipe her own arse?

Also, prolapse doesn’t just disappear 😂 You can tighten it by doing exercises but if hers was that severe, her saying ‘I hope it doesn’t come back’ is just ridiculous 😂😂 where does she think it went? On holiday???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry I’m a bit behind but I can’t get over the fact that for the past few weeks she’s been saying the library is Alf’s favourite place and all that time she hasn’t even been signed up or taking books out 🤣🙈

It’s so messed up she won’t borrow books for him just to teach him a lesson that he can’t take things home. Literally the entire point of a library.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Makes a song and dance over having a whopping 9.5lb baby naturally and destroying her vagina/hole to the point she tit herself in the park

Has private vaginal MOT’s

Says she didn’t envision pelvic floor issues this time round

Does someone want to donate this moron a brain??? How does she even manage to wipe her own arse?

Also, prolapse doesn’t just disappear 😂 You can tighten it by doing exercises but if hers was that severe, her saying ‘I hope it doesn’t come back’ is just ridiculous 😂😂 where does she think it went? On holiday???
What an Imbecile!
Didn't her wonderful private physio tell her about pelvic floor exercises....and how you should continue to do them post delivery and beyond hell I'm 58 and still do them!
The menopause is going to be a whole new revelation for her 😂🤣and she'll be the only woman to have experienced it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I’m a bit behind but I can’t get over the fact that for the past few weeks she’s been saying the library is Alf’s favourite place and all that time she hasn’t even been signed up or taking books out 🤣🙈

It’s so messed up she won’t borrow books for him just to teach him a lesson that he can’t take things home. Literally the entire point of a library.
But he's with a childminder 3-4x a week, playing with toys that aren't his and manages not to cause a riot when he needs to leave them in the hall and come home.

Taking books out will mean she'll have to go back and it might not be her his favourite place anymore as nothing last longer than a few weeks just like swimming, daily forest walks, plastic playhouse, little kickers etc.

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe the cheek of her to ask about business class flights. Once again flaunting her privilege that she can even consider flying business when people are struggling to pay bills. Always tries to be relatable saying she can’t believe how much her mortgage/energy bills are but in the same breath is considering flying business class… unbelievable

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.