Ashley James #15 Nana no balls is Alf’s new mum, so Ash can prioritise baby thumb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love how she doesn’t mention the “trolls” anymore 🤣 her management obviously told her to shut up! Ash has been silenced! I’m loving all the “look how I’m such a great mum” posts…. These are new! SS are watching 👀

Reactions: 14
I’m still confused how a ‘Grade A student’ who went through university is STILL perplexed at how libraries are free 😂 And after numerous visits just learnt if you sign up you can TAKE A BOOK HOME!!! 😱

Did she say anywhere how long Alf was going to NNB’s for? Apparently he returned today but I just don’t believe her. There’s no way she’d be quiet busying herself being a good mum. She has to document it all and is still a tit mum

For duck sake. Just let him take a book home from the library without deconstructing behaviours!! But she’s fine with him dragging his cousins face into the floor and pushing over pricey garden centre stock

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m still confused how a ‘Grade A student’ who went through university is STILL perplexed at how libraries are free 😂 And after numerous visits just learnt if you sign up you can TAKE A BOOK HOME!!! 😱

Did she say anywhere how long Alf was going to NNB’s for? Apparently he returned today but I just don’t believe her. There’s no way she’d be quiet busying herself being a good mum. She has to document it all and is still a tit mum

For duck sake. Just let him take a book home from the library without deconstructing behaviours!! But she’s fine with him dragging his cousins face into the floor and pushing over pricey garden centre stock
That behaviour is going to be fun when the new baby comes a long

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I've been told to sign up..." = She read a post on Twitter.

Did you sign up 2 days ago Ash? Or today? View attachment 1744079
Never one to bother too much with honesty & integrity is she?

Hopefully Ashley’s done a lateral flow test. She sounded breathless on her stories - earlier in the week - Alf is / has been poorly and she’s now reporting fatigue.

Could easily be mild anaemia or another virus, of course. Obviously if it’s anything, it will be more content used to eviscerate NHS clinicians, it will be “all” their fault even though Ashley hasn’t worked out how to submit an e-consult or contact a private GP (or use a library).

Reactions: 13
Her story about feeling ill is confirmation she didn't take Alf to the GP, NNB did it or made the call.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do we think she’s that sad to find all the ‘That’s not my… ‘ books, place them around him to take a photo? Or out of every book in the library he still only wants to read what he has at home? 😂 Just like Alf chose his own Alpro growing up milk. Ash didn’t choose it off the shelf, the 1yo did!

Poor kid. Take him to the park or a farm!!

Reactions: 15
Do we think she’s that sad to find all the ‘That’s not my… ‘ books, place them around him to take a photo? Or out of every book in the library he still only wants to read what he has at home? 😂 Just like Alf chose his own Alpro growing up milk. Ash didn’t choose it off the shelf, the 1yo did!

Poor kid. Take him to the park or a farm!!
He was way more engaged with that lift the flap book he had, too? Why is she so restrictive of everything in his life!!? Books. Food. Environment. Toys. It’s just mad. He’s nearly two for duck sake.

I genuinely dont think she can cope with him. Not that that is his fault, he is just being a 2 year old and learning everything 😅. I think its why she constantly has him in that gated room, highchair, ipad, tv, pram to nap ect. Its to contain him physically because I genuinely dont think she could tolerate him if he was just pottering around the house.
She is a piece of garbage, I dont even think she can parent Alfie. Let alone two children. There will hands down be a live in nanny, then papped off to boarding school.

Reactions: 27
‘A Grade’ Ash teaching Alf about sharing, ownership etc and thinking he’ll soon understand, “still learning”…. They’re concepts he’s incapable of understanding at his age.
For all her rEsEaRcH she doesn’t ever seem to know about child development or anything child related beyond the first few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I genuinely dont think she can cope with him. Not that that is his fault, he is just being a 2 year old and learning everything 😅. I think its why she constantly has him in that gated room, highchair, ipad, tv, pram to nap ect. Its to contain him physically because I genuinely dont think she could tolerate him if he was just pottering around the house.
She is a piece of garbage, I dont even think she can parent Alfie. Let alone two children. There will hands down be a live in nanny, then papped off to boarding school.
She will definitely get full time help in.
I still can’t get over her heartbreaking comment about not wanting to be around her sick child. I can’t believe she’s saying these things openly, especially after a visit from social services.

• Sad
I don’t think the SS are sniffing around. Someone on here said on the last thread that they can’t watch someone’s insta unless someone complains formally with a clip or screenshot of their concern. I think that’s what they said anyway! Would make sense as she’s very lax with her tit parenting atm

Reactions: 8
Tbh I think it shows her privilege, the fact she is so amazed by a ducking library. I used to have to do my homework at the library because we didn’t have internet or a computer at home. Do people really not know that you can borrow books from a library??😂😂
Also whoever said she can’t cope with Alf i completely agree. Hence the use of the cage room. So cruel

Reactions: 17
I reckon the only library she’s ever set foot in was in the boarding school or her universities. OR she was so privileged she didn’t need to, had a brand new Apple laptop and could afford to buy every single book she ever needed 🙄

Reactions: 10
For the majority of us, our babies would be included with whatever we're doing that day - in a highchair watching / helping with cooking, following around with a duster while we clean, nattering away to them while they're in the trolley while we're doing the shopping, eating together etc.

But because she doesn't do any of the above, she's really lost as to what to do with Alf. Sit in the cage room with the TV on so she can sit writing essays, having somebody around most of the time to help entertain him, not venturing far because she's scared of driving, finding something local (forest and library)that she can do easily which suddenly becomes HER favourite place, not Alf's. Same with the current book obsession - she doesn't know what to do with him but he enjoyed the book so lets read it on repeat.

Our days would be filled with a variety of tasks that includes our children, for her, she finds one thing and it becomes the obsession to fill up the few hours alone she has with him.

Reactions: 17
84A956B9-E007-4C9C-BD09-65231B8A66B2.jpeg
Just catching up… LOL that kid was like a zombie 😂 didn’t want to engage with her at all throughout that advert 😳 he even pushes the “oat drink” away. Brilliant advertising Ashley 👏🏼 Give yourself a gold star ⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see he’s wearing his “pyjama” bottoms out to soft play today… 🤦🏽‍♀️ Someone must have told her they’re track bottoms

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1745209Just catching up… LOL that kid was like a zombie 😂 didn’t want to engage with her at all throughout that advert 😳 he even pushes the “oat drink” away. Brilliant advertising Ashley 👏🏼 Give yourself a gold star ⭐
I can’t believe she didn’t even edit that out! He loves it so much and he just shoves it away trying to get it off his highchair and she uses that in a paid ad for the milk! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For the majority of us, our babies would be included with whatever we're doing that day - in a highchair watching / helping with cooking, following around with a duster while we clean, nattering away to them while they're in the trolley while we're doing the shopping, eating together etc.

But because she doesn't do any of the above, she's really lost as to what to do with Alf. Sit in the cage room with the TV on so she can sit writing essays, having somebody around most of the time to help entertain him, not venturing far because she's scared of driving, finding something local (forest and library)that she can do easily which suddenly becomes HER favourite place, not Alf's. Same with the current book obsession - she doesn't know what to do with him but he enjoyed the book so lets read it on repeat.

Our days would be filled with a variety of tasks that includes our children, for her, she finds one thing and it becomes the obsession to fill up the few hours alone she has with him.
You’ve hit the nail on the head with absolutely everything you’ve said here.

When you try and keep up the same old child-free life, you can’t invest fully in your new life, with children. As a result they become a permanent add-on that you have no idea what to do with because in her case, Alf simply doesn’t fit into the life she had before kids - however hard she tries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.