Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t been sharing the childminder updates since SS were in touch has she?! So telling.
Lovely day x

Reactions: 21
She hasn’t been sharing the childminder updates since SS were in touch has she?! So telling.
Lovely day x
No childminder updates, less derogatory comments about Alf/parenting Alf, less information on where he is.

Definitely trying to paint a very different picture of how she really feels and what's going on day to day.

Reactions: 17
No childminder updates, less derogatory comments about Alf/parenting Alf, less information on where he is.

Definitely trying to paint a very different picture of how she really feels and what's going on day to day.
Just uses other people’s ‘funny’ reels about how tit she finds parenthood now. All really derogatory reels, one after another, it’s just crappy.
It blows my mind that she decided to have another, I just cannot understand it. I’ve never listened to her podcast but the one where she explains why, I might just have to.

Reactions: 10
Just uses other people’s ‘funny’ reels about how tit she finds parenthood now. All really derogatory reels, one after another, it’s just crappy.
It blows my mind that she decided to have another, I just cannot understand it. I’ve never listened to her podcast but the one where she explains why, I might just have to.
This is true, I hadn't really thought about the reels in that sense as tbh, I skip them.

Don't bother listening, there isn't really an explanation. She goes on about a friend's Mum who said something about don't think of life now, think of 10/20 years time 🤷🏼‍♀️

So she probably thought they'll be out of her hair more and they'll keep each other company.

Reactions: 7
The constant use of this emoji 🤪 fills me with rage.

And if you are more than an All Plants ready meal, you might not wake up hungry at 2am.

Reactions: 12
The reels she is sharing just now is so chaotic. One reel intimating that Alf is clingy (LOL, sure Ashley) and then the next intimating that the hours between 4pm-7pm are hell?!

Can she pick a lane and stay in it? I'm getting bloody whiplash watching it.
How can the hours of 4-7 be hell! She said on her podcast the other day she picks alf up from the childminders at 5:30. We know she doesn’t do bath & bed so all she does is walk him home and then watch half an hour of tv.

Reactions: 11
How can the hours of 4-7 be hell! She said on her podcast the other day she picks alf up from the childminders at 5:30. We know she doesn’t do bath & bed so all she does is walk him home and then watch half an hour of tv.
She's trying (and failing) to be relatable, but she's already given us so much information that means we know she's doing the bare minimum

Reactions: 13
Yeah basically her reason for having another one is so that she can get it out the way early and enjoy life without them later on. But she doesn’t want to do the hard bit, just like the pets she dumped when she moved house. Seemed nice at the time when she was single then didn’t want to look after them!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Also, wasn’t Friday her day she spends with Alf? I don’t recall her sharing their Friday together in yonks…..she doesn’t spend it with him anymore does she?!

Reactions: 6
I replied to her stupid reel about Kwasi Kwarteng making her poor 🙄🙄🙄 her stupid fans all jumped on me, and said she’s sharing her struggles 🤭 my arse she struggles, you don’t have a birth at the Portland Hospital if you genuinely struggle with money.

• Haha
I replied to her stupid reel about Kwasi Kwarteng making her poor 🙄🙄🙄 her stupid fans all jumped on me, and said she’s sharing her struggles 🤭 my arse she struggles, you don’t have a birth at the Portland Hospital if you genuinely struggle with money.
Better watch out....She'll be after you now 🫣!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That reel was so insulting. I think I saw your comment - did you delete it? There was one that everyone jumped on attacking and then it was gone! I don’t know how people could watch her smug eye bleeping in that reel and not dislike her.

Reactions: 5
That reel was so insulting. I think I saw your comment - did you delete it? There was one that everyone jumped on attacking and then it was gone! I don’t know how people could watch her smug eye bleeping in that reel and not dislike her.
Nah, did I hell. Maybe she deleted it, vacuous bint.

• Haha
I think it's still there. I thought this was an interesting reply to her but it's never going to happen. Ashley will never cut back if it means not treating herself.
Screenshot_20221028-163425_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
I did think she may have deleted it. I left a comment on there I thought would have me blocked, hung, drawn and quartered 😂 All for engagement with her though.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.