Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hesitantly clicked on the link she put (please don’t say she gets a penny unless I make a purchase?) and that’s genuinely how much they are 😂😂 I know Luisa Zissman does the same but she’s even more bloody minted and doesn’t ram it down peoples throats whilst moaning about paying for her mortgage.

Thought the same about the fridge. Always a watermelon ffs. Pre-grated cheese is getting low 🤮

Reactions: 3
I hesitantly clicked on the link she put (please don’t say she gets a penny unless I make a purchase?) and that’s genuinely how much they are 😂😂 I know Luisa Zissman does the same but she’s even more bloody minted and doesn’t ram it down peoples throats whilst moaning about paying for her mortgage.

Thought the same about the fridge. Always a watermelon ffs. Pre-grated cheese is getting low 🤮
I thought I spied another 2 bags of grated cheese on bottom shelf of fridge😜...and who puts strawberries in a glass jar?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She gets a certain amount for clicks and a certain amount for purchases. Never click the links. They all count 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
I feel like my soul has been tarnished by clicking the link ffs 🤮🤢😪💀😂
It's ok, you took one for the team in finding out how much we too can pay for tiny cans of fizzy water.

Poor Alf will probably be having these in his sippy cup soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like my soul has been tarnished by clicking the link ffs 🤮🤢😪💀😂
I did too when I did it before I knew 🤣 another Influenza posted re it before. I had no idea, presumed it was just purchases 🤣. They re a nice little earner for them esp if a large following. Same with story views they are using them to negotiate huge fees 🤢

Reactions: 2
I thought I spied another 2 bags of grated cheese on bottom shelf of fridge😜...and who puts strawberries in a glass jar?
Not to defend her on this one, as she is a twit, but keeping strawberries in a glass jar helps them to stay fresh/ last longer!! I'm sure that's not why she's doing it though, she probably just thinks it looks nicer than the punnet they came in!

Reactions: 8
There is no actual food in her fridge at all. It’s just fruit, drinks and a tiny bit of yoghurt. I can’t believe two adults and a toddler live in that house.
It’s actually depressing that they only eat frozen food.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else clock the MASSIVE tub of lurpak in the fridge too?! But she’s on her arse struggling to pay the rise in mortgage costs 🙄

Did anyone else clock the MASSIVE tub of lurpak in the fridge too?! But she’s on her arse struggling to pay the rise in mortgage costs 🙄
That and an extra block of butter next to it.
Am I remembering wrong, didn’t she try to make out that she grates cheese and puts it in glass jars? The two bags of ready grated stuff on the bottom shelf would beg to differ 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep that was on a reel once of ‘how to keep an organised fridge’.
- Don’t feed your child
- Don’t buy any food
- Buy pre-grated cheese and lie about it

She gives some fantastic advice!

As for the Lurpak, has she won the lottery?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep that was on a reel once of ‘how to keep an organised fridge’.
- Don’t feed your child
- Don’t buy any food
- Buy pre-grated cheese and lie about it

She gives some fantastic advice!

As for the Lurpak, has she won the lottery?
Ahh yes I found the reel. Lying again, so pointless. I remember we all noticed at the time it looked exactly like the pre grated stuff (bigger more uniform strands) so she was lying then and still is now!

2120AA8D-D649-41C2-830A-0F3FF0A4B503.jpeg

Ahh yes I found the reel. Lying again, so pointless. I remember we all noticed at the time it looked exactly like the pre grated stuff (bigger more uniform strands) so she was lying then and still is now!

View attachment 1682208
Surely cutting fruit means it will go off quicker ( even if it is in fridge)
IME cut strawberries only last 1 day max before they start looking yuk and start to dry up or start to rot ...plus you loose more vitamins the longer it's been cut up due to oxidation

Reactions: 9

View attachment 1682208
There’s also nothing wrong with pre grated cheese, grated cheese from a block wouldn’t work stored in a jar because it doesn’t have the anti caking agent on so would just mush together

Reactions: 1
I bet tomorrow’s shoot is a gender reveal for Hello or something and that’s why she’s kept it to herself for this long because they have the exclusive.. and if so I’m doubling down on my certainty that she’s having a girl because she wouldn’t go to the bother if it was another boy 🙄

I bet tomorrow’s shoot is a gender reveal for Hello or something and that’s why she’s kept it to herself for this long because they have the exclusive.. and if so I’m doubling down on my certainty that she’s having a girl because she wouldn’t go to the bother if it was another boy 🙄
She’s said so many times about shoots she’s excited to share then they’ve been an anti climax 😂 The way she’s refusing to buy maternity clothes and doesn’t like to expose her bump I don’t think it’s a girl. Atleast I hope not 😅

Reactions: 7
The reels she is sharing just now is so chaotic. One reel intimating that Alf is clingy (LOL, sure Ashley) and then the next intimating that the hours between 4pm-7pm are hell?!

Can she pick a lane and stay in it? I'm getting bloody whiplash watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
4-7pm clearly can't be hell for her, she's sitting online reposting crap. Then the microwave will do dinner and Tommy will do bedtime.

Reactions: 15
Have to say I preferred the reposting of one thousand existing reels to Ash posting yet another reel of herself basically naked.

The reels she is sharing just now is so chaotic. One reel intimating that Alf is clingy (LOL, sure Ashley) and then the next intimating that the hours between 4pm-7pm are hell?!

Can she pick a lane and stay in it? I'm getting bloody whiplash watching it.
Why is she having another if she can’t cope with one. But I agree everyone else is doing the work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.