Ashley James #13 Nothing of substance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone please explain to me what is the work that she keeps talking about? she makes it sound like she is super busy. does she have work that we don’t know about?like a business? im so confused. if it’s the instagram reels and the gb news then i don’t see how it would take up so much of her time???
She flaps her pancake arse in reels giving unsolicited advice about stuff she doesn’t know.
GB news
Podcast
‘Shoots’
Eye bleeping herself on stories
Being a z-lister
The odd story for TU, Alpro and Alltitplants cos ✨ ambassador ✨
She’s quite busy really. Works so hard bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And writing ‘essays’ of unsolicited (usually unsubstantiated) advice on insta. Works so so hard. Us normal mums just don’t understand how hard it is for a non-mum like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s disgusting. How dare she says she’s feeling the pinch!!! That comment is 100%.

Reactions: 18
Her mortgage story is so irritating!

It's her 2nd property that she's renting out - if it's not affordable to maintain, then sell it.

Plus, it's very likely she's not followed the correct rules with renting it out or even if she has, they've clearly not asked her to repay the 40% loan - either way she's benefiting from it.

And she could have negotiated her mortgage months before, her own fault she left it to the last minute.

Reactions: 17
Yes she could have come out her mortgage a couple months earlier before the hike and pay the charge. Lots of people have been doing this. She would’ve been financially better off even after paying the fee. But clearly Miss I’ve done my research didn’t do it this time and waited until she was forced to at a higher rate. Gives her something to moan about!

She can absolutely afford to pay the mortgage. She just doesn’t want to and thinks this makes her relatable and puts her in the same boat as the rest of us struggling 🤮 She’s been pulled up in twitter about renting the flat out. I don’t think she’s allowed to whilst she’s still paying it off.

Reactions: 10
That reel! Wearing a Vampire’s Wife dress! Is she really that lacking in self-awareness?

Wearing a £700 dress claiming she’s poor, did you know she used to be happy and single before?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She is something else. I've had to return to work full time after mat leave just to survive the month. I'm on more money but seeing no benefit of it at all. Most of us are just surviving and here she is trying to act like she's relatable 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes she could have come out her mortgage a couple months earlier before the hike and pay the charge. Lots of people have been doing this. She would’ve been financially better off even after paying the fee. But clearly Miss I’ve done my research didn’t do it this time and waited until she was forced to at a higher rate. Gives her something to moan about!

She can absolutely afford to pay the mortgage. She just doesn’t want to and thinks this makes her relatable and puts her in the same boat as the rest of us struggling 🤮 She’s been pulled up in twitter about renting the flat out. I don’t think she’s allowed to whilst she’s still paying it off.
She was probably hoping the drop in income tax would stick and she be better off...🤣

Reactions: 6
Her garden reveal looks like the opening of a new Essex crazy golf course ⛳
Oh god I’m going to have to unblock her to have a look, aren’t I? I imagine it’s bright white and tacky, with more fake grass and lights.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she’s comfortable showing the front door of the house, especially with it wide open. I know it doesn’t immediately give away where she lives, but if the wrong person knew the area in which she lives (which she’s also given away showing the entrance to the childminders), she is surely making it easy to find her house. Plus she’s now the only house in the area with a mini golf course as a front garden.
Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.