Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
You guys are heroes. Its not pleasant dealing with things like this but it's so worth it. Actions needs consequences to make this cunt stop being so vile to people. Who knows how many people she has done it to before who have just sat quietly by and not dealt with it due to fear. I'm guessing Polly that the police have told you not to talk about the case on here and that's absolutely fine. She also works on GB News doesn't she, think if you can, maybe let them know what the real Ashley James is like as well.
I’m not sure GB News would give a fuck would they? I also don’t want to give her the ammo to be able to talk about it on there.

I will say on your comment about fear - when I got her message on Thursday I was afraid. I feel ashamed to admit that, but it’s true.
Now, however - especially having spoken to the police today and being so reassured by the officer’s reaction and by how just seriously they take this - I’m not afraid of her one little bit.

My SS referral was 100% in the right.
The officer today as part of the discussion asked what led me to make it, and he didn’t disagree.

I have done nothing wrong.

Her message to me - and I would assume to others - as I have proven already with the letter on the last thread, was illegal.
The purpose was purely to intimidate. It was malicious.
I have had further reassurance of this today, and of the steps the police are willing and able to take if I so wish.

We aren’t the trolls, tattlers. Ashley James is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
My lovelies I need to take a break for a while.

There is too much going on in real life already and now with Ashley’s message etc too it’s just all getting too much to cope with.

I’m struggling a lot with the fear of someone turning up at my door. Hypervigilance is a big symptom of PTSD anyway, and keeping my children safe is my absolute priority.
I’ve been managing the last few days but it’s peaked tonight so for my own well-being I need to walk away from here while I get back to a better place.

Just didn’t want to disappear and have you wonder why xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
For me it’s not even the sharing it online. Breastfeeding rates are horribly low, support isn’t available, and it’s seen as the difficult option. The more openly it’s spoken about the better. However…

The problem I have with how Ash does it, is that she is the one who sexualises it.

Yes absolutely mums should wear whatever underwear they want, but honestly how many are wearing a brand new perfectly fitted lacy matching set? Not many I’d bet. Most with an infant are in a cheapy nursing bra and big primark knickers they bought for post-birth. Because that’s what they can afford! And because they don’t have the time or energy to go and buy anything else!

No other mum is sitting on their bed or sofa with their hair perfectly done because their hairdresser came over for £300 so they can have their photo taken while feeding their baby to post it on insta not for the male gaze to advocate for breastfeeding while fluttering their eyelashes.

Most are feeding while holding baby in one arm, and wrangling a toddler with the other.
Or trying to get a school child to get their bloody shoes on.
Or trying to get the dinner sorted while mastering boobing in the sling.

Or, sitting sobbing on the sofa with a pack of chocolate biscuits because they can’t get the latch sorted and they’re desperately trying to justify £150 for a lactation consultant but that’s a week’s food shop and fuel for their husband to get to work.

That’s what Ash doesn’t understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

kittycat212

Just noticed this account commenting on our Ash's grid posts. Def a tattler 🤣 She's even liked a lot of the comments... does she not know they're insincere? 🤦🏻‍♀️
SmartSelect_20221020_114252_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20221020_114235_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20221020_114011_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20221020_113734_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20221020_113627_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20221020_113557_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 62

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
For me it’s not even the sharing it online. Breastfeeding rates are horribly low, support isn’t available, and it’s seen as the difficult option. The more openly it’s spoken about the better. However…

The problem I have with how Ash does it, is that she is the one who sexualises it.

Yes absolutely mums should wear whatever underwear they want, but honestly how many are wearing a brand new perfectly fitted lacy matching set? Not many I’d bet. Most with an infant are in a cheapy nursing bra and big primark knickers they bought for post-birth. Because that’s what they can afford! And because they don’t have the time or energy to go and buy anything else!

No other mum is sitting on their bed or sofa with their hair perfectly done because their hairdresser came over for £300 so they can have their photo taken while feeding their baby to post it on insta not for the male gaze to advocate for breastfeeding while fluttering their eyelashes.

Most are feeding while holding baby in one arm, and wrangling a toddler with the other.
Or trying to get a school child to get their bloody shoes on.
Or trying to get the dinner sorted while mastering boobing in the sling.

Or, sitting sobbing on the sofa with a pack of chocolate biscuits because they can’t get the latch sorted and they’re desperately trying to justify £150 for a lactation consultant but that’s a week’s food shop and fuel for their husband to get to work.

That’s what Ash doesn’t understand.
Completely agree, she definitely does sexualise it. Reminded me of this gem, advertising for Ann Summers, talking about orgasms and female pleasure and posting a photo of her breastfeeding to go along with it. If that’s not sexualising breastfeeding I don’t know what is.
20DC0814-6831-4DD4-8F17-988721A329F1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I said sorry to the police officer because I was worried I’d over reacted by reporting it.

He said I absolutely had not and the intent of that message was to intimidate.

Oh he also has no fucking clue who she is. Never heard of her. So don’t worry ash, the male gaze isn’t on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I haven’t read here at all this afternoon but have lots of tags ❤ so will catch up in between doing dinner and bedtime.

Been to Psychiatrist appointment this afternoon and he told me (out of the blue) that I’m a great mum, coping with all that I am while putting my children first 😭

And straight after that I had a teeny bit of good news in my otherwise hugely stressful life!

So this nusty (Hinch reference sorry!) troll is feeling a little bit brighter than this morning
☀☀☀☀

Hope all you other evil bitches are okay ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Cariad

VIP Member
Whenever I had to breastfeed in public, I always tried to be discreet as I was conscious of the fact that there may be some people for whom it could be seen to be shoving it in their faces ( I'd previously experienced 2 miscarriages and seeing pregnant woman/ little babies etc was very upsetting for me )
As my babies became older , it became more awkward to breastfeed in public as they were nosey little buggers , who kept pulling off the breast to look around and I had a very strong let down reflex so that if they pulled off the breast , milk would spray everywhere- not a glamorous, Earth mother look, when your breast pads fall out! ....so decided I'd stick to breastfeeding in the comfort of my own home if at all possible!...I envy those mothers who could breastfeed and look effortlessly chic!
when my eldest was born I had to return to work as a health care professional when I was only 16 weeks post emergency c section ( no extended maternity leave in the 90's!) ...it was a juggling act to breastfeed her in the morning before dropping her off at childminder before driving 25 miles to work, then work 8 hr shift and do the reverse in the evening ....I had nowhere to express milk at work so my boobs would be exploding by time I got through my front door! ( I'd often leak breast milk through my scrubs!)
I knew I was giving my babies the best start in life ( after 2 of them had traumatic deliveries/NICU stays) ....Ashley just sends out all the wrong signals about breastfeeding....I don't need some A grade twat student to tell me how to become empowered!
My mother was widowed aged 33 - she certainly didn't think her life was over and I owe so much to how resilient she was
I had a career break when my children were tiny , but had to go back to work when youngest was 3 as my husband attempted suicide and spent 5 months in a psychiatric ward and I became the sole earner in the family ....I'm proud of what I've achieved in my life and I won't be silenced by someone who thinks being empowered is posing in your underwear
#worldmentalhealthday

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Bumblebee999

Not sure if anyones interested in this but this is the first time I realised what an absolute twat she was, plus I've spent a good 45 minutes finding it 🙄 June 3, 2017 London terror attacks, eight people were killed as a group of terrorists drove a van through a pedestrian walkway on the London Bridge, this is what Trash decided was appropriate to post, read the bottom P. S sentence, almost an after thought. She got some well deserved stick in her comments that day. Wish I'd had you lot to rant to back then! 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

AllieBee

VIP Member
Such a twat. Her story, 'we don't need a man to achieve in life'. We don't Ashley but you can't even change a fucking nappy without calling your man in to help. So give over you massive whopper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Holy shit that is fucked! That’s incredibly menacing and intimidating. Would you be willing to share the messages and context with some of the brands she works with?? She needs cancelling!
I sent a very detailed email to the Sainsbury’s leadership team yesterday, giving as much relevant information as I could manage without overloading them.
I included the screenshots of her message to me, and I explained that she has used what I had shared anonymously on a mental health forum page against me.
I also gave information (more than I’ve shared here) on my dealings with the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Okay guys I know what happened. Someone on another thread has let me know that ages ago my insta account I stupidly left my profile pic showing on a screenshot.

So she’s not a criminal mastermind and she didn’t even work it out herself. She’s still broken the law by contacting me in the way she did 🙃

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

evac90

Chatty Member
I don’t know who this lady is and never followed her. Just reading abit now because of it being mentioned in other threads

Saw someone post about cautiousness and safeguarding, and it better being overcautious than undercautious- want to confirm, as a child’s social worker- you should always report any safeguarding concern for a child. Better to refer, then it’s down to us to decide if and how it needs actioning. If you’re ever genuinely worried for the safety of a baby, refer x

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Imagine if instead of gifting a Vintage Pink ring she collaborated with a respected lactation consultant to gift 20 sessions to brand new mums who are in crisis with feeding but can’t afford a private session and can’t access local services.

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Oh my god!!!!!
Her saying about bringing you flowers & knowing all about you on the same (I’m sure it was?) day about her taking flowers to Sarah Everards vigil is sickening. She is pure fucking evil. That’s one step too far!!! If the police don’t do anything would you go to a paper about it? Shame she’s a nobody in the ‘celebrity’ world so wouldn’t get the same attention as it should.
What a nasty nasty bitch.
I hope that now she’s had time to calm down, she’ll realise that sending what she sent - to everyone - was the wrong thing to do.

My message is now on a police file, against her name, where it will remain forever, along with the details of where she got the photo and the fears I shared, and the impact it had on me.
The police have also logged the reasons I contacted SS (because they asked - so I had to tell them)

If she thinks that continuing her idea of ‘outing’ the ‘evil’ people (the ones who come here, an anonymous website, to chat with others, rather than messaging influencers directly) then maybe she will reconsider now that she knows that all of us who have received messages from her are willing to share them here - in a public place - and therefore willing to share them more widely if necessary.

This isn’t a threat, just to be clear.
This is just a fact. I - and other tattle members - haven’t done anything wrong. Ashley, however, has.

We here have nothing to worry about, or to lose.
Ashley, however, probably has a lot more to lose than to gain by pursuing her vendetta against us.

• Heart

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I think what is important is to remember how all of this started.

This all started with a safeguarding concern. A concern for the welfare of a child.

I hope @Pollyanna263 's strength is a reminder to everybody how important it is to act on any concerns for the safety of a child, no matter the platform of the parent.

This isn't trolling. This isn't harassment. This is safeguarding. There is absolutely nothing wrong with acting on a concern. There is such thing as being under cautious when it comes to the safety of a child, there is not such thing as being over cautious. I'm sure SS would say themselves they'd rather you reported and then it turn to nothing than say nothing and it turn to something. Even as members of the public, we have a duty of care. And if influencers choose to share aspects of their parenting and children's life, it is open for discussion and open for concerns.

Its as simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Unfortunately sainsburys exec office have a reputation for being pretty hopeless, but it’s good that it’s been sent to their executive assistants, shows they’re following the duty of care.

Shawn Hodson doesn’t sound too well thought of however!
An entire working life behind the customer service desk means I know not to go quiet on them, don’t worry 😉

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41