Ashley James #13 Nothing of substance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grade A student strikes again, podcast giving me all the lols in work.
“One in three children aged 35-39 will not get pregnant even after a year of trying and that is from data from French births between the years 2670 and 1830”
Aye good one ash
Make it make sense 😂😂
What the fuckery? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grade A student strikes again, podcast giving me all the lols in work.
“One in three children aged 35-39 will not get pregnant even after a year of trying and that is from data from French births between the years 2670 and 1830”
Aye good one ash
Make it make sense 😂😂
Haha does she not have a producer or someone to edit and correct these sorts of collosal duck ups?!

Reactions: 8
She could take mat leave. All that would mean is a break from posing half naked and rambling on about her massive tits/being single at 30/how tit motherhood is. These are the things she calls work.
And she could reduce alfs time at the childminders and have him at home as she wouldn’t have ‘work’ I say reduce because there’s no way she would pull him out completely

Reactions: 5
She could take mat leave. All that would mean is a break from posing half naked and rambling on about her massive tits/being single at 30/how tit motherhood is. These are the things she calls work.
She’s such an idiot, does she think everyone else gets full pay for a year while on maternity leave? Most of us get £150 a week which she could also via maternity allowance but she doesn’t want to take it any wants to keep working so she earns more. Fine but don’t say you “don’t get any maternity leave” when that’s total rubbish.
‘I don’t want to survive on that pittance like you peasants’ is more fitting.

Reactions: 22
And she could reduce alfs time at the childminders and have him at home as she wouldn’t have ‘work’ I say reduce because there’s no way she would pull him out completely
She couldn't do that because she won't cope with two by herself, although she is looking forward to reading Alfs bedtime stories beside his bed with the babe in its bouncy chair. She really does think she lives in a fairy tale.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s such an idiot, does she think everyone else gets full pay for a year while on maternity leave? Most of us get £150 a week which she could also via maternity allowance but she doesn’t want to take it any wants to keep working so she earns more. Fine but don’t say you “don’t get any maternity leave” when that’s total rubbish.
‘I don’t want to survive on that pittance like you peasants’ is more fitting.
Exactly this!!! I was just screen shotting this to make the same point. She seems to think we’re all out her with these great packages from our employers, being paid to take a year off. She doesn’t realise most people are just on statutory maternity the same as she’d be eligible for. She genuinely has no idea!!
And part of being self employed is that you take into account periods of not being able to work. Plus she could just save and plan like the rest of us.
Miss Labour, every woman, here for the people Ash is so out of touch she doesn’t even know how the country works.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Ashley did I tell you I was single for 6 years , living her best life
taking a " hike"...ffs looks like she was in Edinburgh and was taking a walk up Salisbury crags....not bleeping Kilimanjaro!
90FF72BC-69AA-4687-8B3F-9CE18DCBA29F.jpeg

and fyi, I think most singletons are most likely worrying about paying for accommodation, food and electricity rather than being able to travel....the world is a rather different place now than it was nearly 10years ago!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This baby is planned, she is the hardest working woman in history so must be coining it in - why hasn't she accounted for a proper maternity leave?

She could still do her magazine shoot (if they wanted her) and then enjoy a few weeks at home.

But that would mean parenting and we all know she likes to avoid that.

Absolute bullshit she won’t be able to take Mat leave. Don’t act hard done by being self employed when you’re planning a USA road trip costing thousands just after giving birth.

She could save £3,000 on 1 ring on her finger alone. And hundreds in not having a hairdresser out to cater for her laziness most days.

Meanwhile the rest of us will carry on fighting for our jobs with new babies and trying to afford Aldi food shops/heating. I mean, this is the woman who blames Liz Truss directly for her increased mortgage 😂 Nothing to do with interest rates already increasing or her not bothering to find another mortgage deal before they all shot up! Nope all Liz Truss. Politics expert right there 😂

Poor lamb. She’s recorded a podcast which is just exhausting. Then Tommy’s going to put Alf to bed. She’s had an Allplants so won’t cook for Alf. Or Tommy, cos she’s not his mum. I’d love to know what mumming she does in the evening?

I’m 41 weeks pregnant with 3 kids on half term. duck off you privileged twit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolute bullshit she won’t be able to take Mat leave. Don’t act hard done by being self employed when you’re planning a USA road trip costing thousands just after giving birth.

She could save £3,000 on 1 ring on her finger alone. And hundreds in not having a hairdresser out to cater for her laziness most days.

Meanwhile the rest of us will carry on fighting for our jobs with new babies and trying to afford Aldi food shops/heating. I mean, this is the woman who blames Liz Truss directly for her increased mortgage 😂 Nothing to do with interest rates already increasing or her not bothering to find another mortgage deal before they all shot up! Nope all Liz Truss. Politics expert right there 😂

Poor lamb. She’s recorded a podcast which is just exhausting. Then Tommy’s going to put Alf to bed. She’s had an Allplants so won’t cook for Alf. Or Tommy, cos she’s not his mum. I’d love to know what mumming she does in the evening?

I’m 41 weeks pregnant with 3 kids on half term. duck off you privileged twit.
How exciting, I hope baby willowtree makes their entrance soon!

Honestly I can't believe how desperate she is to try and be relatable I really hope people see through her BS

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fingers crossed for baby willow tree soon! I went to 42 weeks with my son & hated everyone for that last week 🤣

The luxury and privilege of being able to listen to her body and nap. Being able to keep her child in full-time childcare to be able to sleep - THAT is the trade-off when working for yourself.

Imagine her in a full-time job with a boss and deadlines, just swanning off for a nap cos she’d done 5 mins of photocopying.

She basically said that she didn't avoid any food when pregnant because the "advice in other countries is different. In France they don't advise avoiding any cheeses ". She obviously doesn't trust the NHS to advise her about anything after her horrific birth trauma.
Ashley knows better than the NHS!!!

Reactions: 5
I only started following her a few weeks ago but may have to unfollow.
As someone who is also expecting & having to move back in with parents just before baby is born due London rent being too high for a 2 bed, tit government maternity & wanting a full year with my first born she is a bleeping joke!!

Cannot stand her. “I don’t get maternity” yes you do love as we all do even self employed you thick duck.
I may have also had a long 12 hour day at work Ashley, something you are yet to experience in your over privileged adult life. Honestly maybe I’ll use my maternity to find a way to expose her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ffs Alfs come home completely exhausted to the point he looks poorly and grey. He’s getting ratty with her and she’s just sat there filming him pretending it’s a cute moment! Get him to bed and put your bloody phone down 🤬

@Ro98 well done for lasting as long as you have! She’s next level 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ffs Alfs come home completely exhausted to the point he looks poorly and grey. He’s getting ratty with her and she’s just sat there filming him pretending it’s a cute moment! Get him to bed and put your bloody phone down 🤬

@Ro98 well done for lasting as long as you have! She’s next level 🤮
He always looks poorly and grey, with black rings and no smile ever bless him. I feel so sorry for the poor little boy. My little one is around the same age and the differences I notice are insane.

Reactions: 13
what was that outfit poor Alfie had on today ?
top 2 sizes to big and couldnt work out if his trousers were shorts again to big and long or old trousers that were too short!
Poor kid is always so badly dressed whilst Ashley spends 100s on herself - for most mums its the opposite child has great wardrobe with all the seasons covered and primark for Mum

Reactions: 15
what was that outfit poor Alfie had on today ?
top 2 sizes to big and couldnt work out if his trousers were shorts again to big and long or old trousers that were too short!
Poor kid is always so badly dressed whilst Ashley spends 100s on herself - for most mums its the opposite child has great wardrobe with all the seasons covered and primark for Mum

this. I've been having to use a black marker to colour in the point of one of my pairs of courts as the fabric has worn away, meanwhile my 2 year old gets a new H&M order every week lol
she's a dick

edit to confirm that she's a dick is directed to Ashley not my child haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
can someone please explain to me what is the work that she keeps talking about? she makes it sound like she is super busy. does she have work that we don’t know about?like a business? im so confused. if it’s the instagram reels and the gb news then i don’t see how it would take up so much of her time???

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.