Ashley James #13 Nothing of substance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remembered that back in May, Ashley doxxed someone for messaging Tommy. I can’t quite remember what specific incident caused the person to message him, but absolutely laughable to look back on now considering she did the exact same thing to one of the users here! (I can’t remember who it was, sorry!)

Nasty, nasty woman.

D7F18D53-AFA0-4F35-B603-308F702AAFA0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m happy to help with the wiki ❤ Just let me know what you need me to do.

I think I can share my message now, too. But I’m nervous to. Even though she definitely already knows it’s me. And I definitely know my legal rights.

I have found my posts in the depression thread that she’s picked bits from (one was one about buying flowers, other was a proper post)
I was going to link to them to prove that she’d been and read there and used what I said, but one was actually in reply to you and it’s not fair to do that to you so I’ll screenshot and block out the message I’m replying to and the message # xx
Polly, your recaps on most of the recent threads have been spot on, too. So a good place to start building a picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just remembered that back in May, Ashley doxxed someone for messaging Tommy. I can’t quite remember what specific incident caused the person to message him, but absolutely laughable to look back on now considering she did the exact same thing to one of the users here! (I can’t remember who it was, sorry!)

Nasty, nasty woman.

View attachment 1638406
I never speculate on other people’s mental health - Hinch thread regulars can vouch for that - so I’m breaking my own rules here when say that I am genuinely concerned about Ash right now because I think she is heading for a huge crisis. She’s become more and more erratic and it’s suddenly got to catastrophic. This is just the tip of the iceberg, this isn’t the worst of it yet.

Reactions: 20
I never speculate on other people’s mental health - Hinch thread regulars can vouch for that - so I’m breaking my own rules here when say that I am genuinely concerned about Ash right now because I think she is heading for a huge crisis.
You are such a good egg 🤗🤗🤗 share whatever you feel comfortable with re the messages x

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Nasty, nasty woman.

View attachment 1638406
I remember this but I can’t remember what she’d done to make people think she was unhinged?

Reactions: 8
I never speculate on other people’s mental health - Hinch thread regulars can vouch for that - so I’m breaking my own rules here when say that I am genuinely concerned about Ash right now because I think she is heading for a huge crisis.
me too. I really don’t like to get involved with diagnosing people or their children, discussing weight etc etc but I truly meant it when I said the other day that I am genuinely concerned for her mental health! Even more so knowing she has a young child and is pregnant. Things have definitely taken a drastic turn. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember this but I can’t remember what she’d done to make people think she was unhinged?
I think she let Alf play with Snoop and Snoop was snatching the ball out of his hand?

After her posts about Snoop being jealous and snapping at Alf in the past people were worried for Alf. I may be wrong but I’m sure it was that. I remember her doxxing someone over it. She’s doxxed quite a few times, on purpose and ‘by accident’ by sharing screenshots with names and profile pic showing. Nasty person she is.

Reactions: 19
I think she let Alf play with Snoop and Snoop was snatching the ball out of his hand?

After her posts about Snoop being jealous and snapping at Alf in the past people were worried for Alf. I may be wrong but I’m sure it was that. I remember her doxxing someone over it. She’s doxxed quite a few times, on purpose and ‘by accident’ by sharing screenshots with names and profile pic showing. Nasty person she is.
Yes I’ve just been back to look. Tommy was away, Snoop was there (6th May, when we were all really really worried. And she was crying troll because people were messaging her their concerns). She was claiming Alf was poorly too. Tommy’s mum turned up apparently unexpectedly. Someone apparently messaged Tommy because they were worried for Alf’s safety.

Reactions: 9
The funny(!) thing is she said that she knows I like doxing.
When the bleeping hell have I ever doxed anyone?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry but if we were just senseless trolls we would not collectively remember all these things, we remember because they are shocking and wrong!

• Heart
Even the tone of this message is weird. She thinks she’s so enlightened doesn’t she? Had one baby so she knows it all (despite continually asking for advice whilst simultaneously being vile to anyone who dares to disagree with her).

Still can’t get over that her attitude towards having a baby seems to be that the first year (sacrifice year, for anyone new) is just something to endure? When I think of those first years with my babies, I of course remember the hard bits, but I’m overwhelmingly filled with love and memories I’ll treasure forever.

What I still can’t work out is how she found my insta. Unless any of you tattle trolls have spotted anywhere I’ve shared a screenshot with my profile showing??

Reactions: 6
Guys! She’s in her underwear!

Normal service has resumed 🤣

ETA she’s added a bit at the end of the post - if only she would just let all other worries wash over her!

View attachment 1638578
‘Alot less time to look at baby apps’ because you’ve been too busy stalking and hunting down strangers & their families 🤯🤯

Reactions: 22
What I still can’t work out is how she found my insta. Unless any of you tattle trolls have spotted anywhere I’ve shared a screenshot with my profile showing??
I feel like someone would’ve noticed if that were the case- there’s almost an unspoken rule on tattle that people let each other know if they can see any potential personal info!

even if you had though, surely it would only be your profile picture visible? How on earth would she find you when she has so many followers?! I guess she must have even more time in her hands than we realised!

Reactions: 22
I'm quite new here and in my time haven't spotted anything of your profile pic but did you see my message a few days back on here about spotting a comment regarding you on insta? It's been deleted now. X

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've never seen anything like that, I'm fairly new to tattle though but my experience is from Hinch thread is that sharing of your profile is quickly mentioned/tagged, is this standard across all threads? Going on that theory I'd be thinking it's highly unlikely you would've shared anything that showed your identity

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.